Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 45

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Beverly Hills, CA and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from TEMPLE UNIVERSITY in 2003. He is affiliated with medical facilities Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center and Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD

VIP Plastic Surgery

9615 Brighton Way Ste 303 Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Khorsandi with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Los Robles Regional Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Los Robles Regional Medical Center today at (805) 724-0488.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Los Robles Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Khorsandi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Khorsandi

4.4

I have been seeing Dr. Khorsandi for various procedures since 2016 and he is the most knowledgeable, skillful and trustworthy plastic surgeons in Nevada. He truly cares about his patients and their well-being. Dr. Khorsandi's staff is also very attentive and helpful. Thank you Dr. Khorsandi, you rock! Deborah V.
Deborah V. – Sep 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
This Doctor refused service to our daughter after he botched a routine sinuplasty surgery. In the end her nose completely collapsed costing us and her over $60,000 and her months of recovery time! This is still an ongoing problem for her and an expense for all of us due to his negligence.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Jun 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
I am almost 2 years post-surgery for migraine relief. I had a occipital nerve release done to help me with 18 years of severe migraines following a bad car accident. After suffering almost every day with being bed-ridden, on oxygen, morphine, antinausea, migraine and various other medications and medical procedures... I am now MIGRAINE FREE!!! It's been a whole new life since the surgery. No more medications. No more severe pain. Dr Khorsandi's medical and surgical expertise has truly helped me after I thought there was going to be no change to my life. I would highly recommend him to other migraine sufferers! =)
Jun 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
Not personal at all. Didn’t make sure I was relaxed. Never came back in to make sure I was doing ok and I was at his offices for 8 hours and his office was directly across the hall. So into his self can’t check on a patient who is paying thousands of dollars? Honestly Lee and Willy are the magic! They make you get the results u want as for the doc they need a better one who is not all about their self celebratory . His work the very little he did like my stitches were crooked and had to be redone. The guy is a gold digger all about money not the patient. But you can bargain with them . The first price they gave me was $18k for a hair restoration. After going I circles I got the same procedure 3000-3500 hairs for $6200. So watch out for their highest robert initial price. Cut it to a third as your counter they will take it. Buyer be warned!
Apr 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
He is the best doctor in town. Went to many different consultations before coming to him. Had my nose done by him about 1 year ago and couldn’t be happier. The doctor is very professional and did exactly what he promised through the 3d imagining. I’m very happy. The staff are so friendly and office is beautiful. Doctor really cares about his patients . It’s worth the 10k!!!
Jan 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
After having a saline breast augmentation 7 years ago and breast feeding two kids, my breast needed a lot of work. Dr Khorsandi spent plenty of time with me going over what I needed. I was very confident in his decision. My moms works with plastic surgeons daily and highly recommend Dr Khorsandi. I am beyond happy with my results! They are absolutely perfect! If you are looking to get a breast augmentation, he is definitely the doctor!
Dec 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
I began seeing Dr. Khorsandi in 2016 for skin care and fillers. I have considered having a mommy makeover for awhile but wasn’t sure if I would find the right MD. I realized after attending a few appointments and seeing how his wonderful staff and he interacted with each other that he would be the best choice. When I was waiting for my pre-op I heard him answer a question. He was asked why he was open to learning and sharing with other MDs, He replied when they succeed we all succeed, there isn’
CGG in Las Vegas , NV – Nov 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
Dr. K is the guy to go to for rhinoplasties! After two rhinoplasties that I was unhappy with, I decided to go to Dr.K for a revision and am more than satisfied. I was so afraid of my nose looking "nose-jobby" or too small... but Dr.K's work is natural. He's amazing!
Los Angeles, CA – Oct 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
Dr. Khorsandi is a miracle worker and surgical genius. He is kind, caring and embodies all the skills/knowledge and characteristics you could ever wish for in a doctor. Everyone I have encountered throughout my visits at VIP plastic surgery have all been wonderful. The waiting room area as well as the examination rooms are well kept, clean and comfortable. I have received two surgeries from Dr. Khorsandi and could not be happier with the results. He is a wonderful person and a top notch surgeon.
whitney in Las Vegas, NV – Oct 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
I had the most wonderful experience with Dr. Khorsandi and staff. They are a humorous, caring and kind bunch. They made me feel extremely comfortable and provided extra attention to me. The office wait is a bit long, only because he is so busy. It was well worth it. I highly recommend his expertise.
Adrienne in Las Vegas, NV – Sep 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
Dr. Khorsandi & the staff at VIP are absolutely fantastic. After my first visit I knew made the right choice. His bedside manor, expertise, and qualifications far surpassed other surgeons. I could not be happier with my decision or the results. He fixed my nose allowing me to breathe better, helped with my chronic TMJ and migraines and literally saved my hand! I am incredibly grateful for Dr. Khorsandi and how he has changed my life! I highly recommend Dr. Khorsandi and VIP Plastic Surgery!
W. Taylor in Las Vegas, NV – Aug 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
I had an excellent Tummy tuck experience with Dr. Khorsandi. Here are some highlights of my experience. 1- The results. You can look up before/after photos on his website and decide for yourself. I am very pleased with the final results of my surgery 6 months later now. 2- The staff. Everyone I emailed, talked to, or met was very welcoming, professional, and always pleasant. 3- Out of town patients. Setting up a Skype consultation was easy, on time, and the Doc. was very patient with my questi
Saleh Al Banai in Doha, DA – Jul 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
Dr. Khorsandi is very knowledgeable, he takes the necessary time to devise an effective plan of care for his patients. His work is amazing! I had breast implant revision surgery and he far exceeded my expectations. He corrected the botched work of another surgeon, and produced results that helped restore my confidence. The suture lines are neat, clean and virtually undetectable. He corrected the asymmetry between my breasts by exchanging my implants and fixed my left areola. Thank You!
Henderson, NV – Jul 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
It is now a month and a half after the surgery and I know I made the right decision. He not only set out to make my nose how I wanted, but he even fixed some things the past surgeon did not! Not only does my nose look good, but I can use it for the intended purpose of breathing. In that regards Dr. Korsandi went above and beyond what I wanted. He took his time during the surgery to clean up the mess that was my nose, and I couldn't be happier breathing like a normal human being. I'm very happy!
Adrianna in Las Vegas, NV – Apr 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
Dr. Khorsandi has a kind and professional demeanor. He has an artist's eye for beauty. His staff is also beautiful inside and out! I would definitely go back, and recommend VIP to others.
Jaime in Las Vegas, NV – Dec 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. khorsandi for about 4 years now &I have gotten multiple surgeries with him as well as my regular fillers and also lasers to help my acne & skin texture , Dr. Khorsandis office is a one stop office for all of your needs , he's an amazing doctor and will always give you his honest opinion , his bedside manners after surgery are great, the office is very nice and clean and his staff is super sweet and helpful.
Valentina93 in Las Vegas, NV – Oct 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
I am 3 months post surgery. I had my nose done with vip plastic surgery and i have so much more confidence now because of this surgery. I went to a few consultations prior to picking Dr. khorsandi. I love the 3 D imaging that they have here. They can show you what you will look like after surgery and Dr. Khorsandi really hit a home run. He gave me the EXACT nose he promised. I am so happy with this office. He has amazing bed side manners and everyone at this office is so nice.
Happy nose patient in Henderson, NV – Oct 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
I recently had lipo with fat grafting 6 weeks ago. I'm very happy with my results. Dr khorsandi is so amazing and does amazing work. I couldn't say enough nice things about this practice and the doctor. Everyone is so nice and friendly here. The doctor really take his time with you and will deliver the results he promised. I can't wait to come back and do my breast!
K n in Henderson NV – Oct 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
At the initial consultation(s) we were assured that Dr Khorsandi was comfortable completing the procedures my 17 year old daughter desired and were deemed medically necessary by her primary care physician due to her uncomfortably with her body image. She has been bothered by asymmetric breasts and an asymmetric waistline for 5 years+. She is a Cancer survivor. We booked the surgery feeling comfortable and confident that he could complete the surgeries as he assured us so ( Breast lift, with one
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Hummingbird40 in Las Vegas, NV – Oct 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
My experience with Dr. Khorsandi has been wonderful. He and his staff are extremely friendly and welcoming, treating you like a person rather than just a patient. He takes the time to thoroughly understand what you personally want and need. He keeps in mind what your end goal is, and creates a plan that is patient specific. His skill and expertise has allowed him to perform life-changing work on me. Dr. Khorsandi and the staff at VIP Plastic Surgery have truly made me feel like a VIP.
Melody H in Las Vegas, NV – Sep 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Khorsandi?