Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD

Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Henderson, NV and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Temple University in 2003 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and orthopedic hand surgery.

2779 Sunridge Heights Pkwy Ste 100

Henderson, NV 89052

• Culinary Health Fund
  • EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check Dr. Khorsandi's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • De Quervain's Release
  • Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Hand Fracture
  • Juvéderm® Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Premature Aging
  • Trigger Finger
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Pain
  • Wrist Replacement

As a plastic surgeon I believe in natural looking results that make patients feel their best.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Khorsandi

Dr. Khorsandi?
Dr. Khorsandi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD
He is the best doctor in town. Went to many different consultations before coming to him. Had my nose done by him about 1 year ago and couldn’t be happier. The doctor is very professional and did exactly what he promised through the 3d imagining. I’m very happy. The staff are so friendly and office is beautiful. Doctor really cares about his patients . It’s worth the 10k!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
After having a saline breast augmentation 7 years ago and breast feeding two kids, my breast needed a lot of work. Dr Khorsandi spent plenty of time with me going over what I needed. I was very confident in his decision. My moms works with plastic surgeons daily and highly recommend Dr Khorsandi. I am beyond happy with my results! They are absolutely perfect! If you are looking to get a breast augmentation, he is definitely the doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
I began seeing Dr. Khorsandi in 2016 for skin care and fillers. I have considered having a mommy makeover for awhile but wasn’t sure if I would find the right MD. I realized after attending a few appointments and seeing how his wonderful staff and he interacted with each other that he would be the best choice. When I was waiting for my pre-op I heard him answer a question. He was asked why he was open to learning and sharing with other MDs, He replied when they succeed we all succeed, there isn’
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
Dr. K is the guy to go to for rhinoplasties! After two rhinoplasties that I was unhappy with, I decided to go to Dr.K for a revision and am more than satisfied. I was so afraid of my nose looking "nose-jobby" or too small... but Dr.K's work is natural. He's amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
Dr. Khorsandi is a miracle worker and surgical genius. He is kind, caring and embodies all the skills/knowledge and characteristics you could ever wish for in a doctor. Everyone I have encountered throughout my visits at VIP plastic surgery have all been wonderful. The waiting room area as well as the examination rooms are well kept, clean and comfortable. I have received two surgeries from Dr. Khorsandi and could not be happier with the results. He is a wonderful person and a top notch surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
I had the most wonderful experience with Dr. Khorsandi and staff. They are a humorous, caring and kind bunch. They made me feel extremely comfortable and provided extra attention to me. The office wait is a bit long, only because he is so busy. It was well worth it. I highly recommend his expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
Dr. Khorsandi & the staff at VIP are absolutely fantastic. After my first visit I knew made the right choice. His bedside manor, expertise, and qualifications far surpassed other surgeons. I could not be happier with my decision or the results. He fixed my nose allowing me to breathe better, helped with my chronic TMJ and migraines and literally saved my hand! I am incredibly grateful for Dr. Khorsandi and how he has changed my life! I highly recommend Dr. Khorsandi and VIP Plastic Surgery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
I had an excellent Tummy tuck experience with Dr. Khorsandi. Here are some highlights of my experience. 1- The results. You can look up before/after photos on his website and decide for yourself. I am very pleased with the final results of my surgery 6 months later now. 2- The staff. Everyone I emailed, talked to, or met was very welcoming, professional, and always pleasant. 3- Out of town patients. Setting up a Skype consultation was easy, on time, and the Doc. was very patient with my questi
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
Dr. Khorsandi is very knowledgeable, he takes the necessary time to devise an effective plan of care for his patients. His work is amazing! I had breast implant revision surgery and he far exceeded my expectations. He corrected the botched work of another surgeon, and produced results that helped restore my confidence. The suture lines are neat, clean and virtually undetectable. He corrected the asymmetry between my breasts by exchanging my implants and fixed my left areola. Thank You!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
It is now a month and a half after the surgery and I know I made the right decision. He not only set out to make my nose how I wanted, but he even fixed some things the past surgeon did not! Not only does my nose look good, but I can use it for the intended purpose of breathing. In that regards Dr. Korsandi went above and beyond what I wanted. He took his time during the surgery to clean up the mess that was my nose, and I couldn't be happier breathing like a normal human being. I'm very happy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
Dr. Khorsandi has a kind and professional demeanor. He has an artist's eye for beauty. His staff is also beautiful inside and out! I would definitely go back, and recommend VIP to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. khorsandi for about 4 years now &I have gotten multiple surgeries with him as well as my regular fillers and also lasers to help my acne & skin texture , Dr. Khorsandis office is a one stop office for all of your needs , he's an amazing doctor and will always give you his honest opinion , his bedside manners after surgery are great, the office is very nice and clean and his staff is super sweet and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
I am 3 months post surgery. I had my nose done with vip plastic surgery and i have so much more confidence now because of this surgery. I went to a few consultations prior to picking Dr. khorsandi. I love the 3 D imaging that they have here. They can show you what you will look like after surgery and Dr. Khorsandi really hit a home run. He gave me the EXACT nose he promised. I am so happy with this office. He has amazing bed side manners and everyone at this office is so nice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
I recently had lipo with fat grafting 6 weeks ago. I'm very happy with my results. Dr khorsandi is so amazing and does amazing work. I couldn't say enough nice things about this practice and the doctor. Everyone is so nice and friendly here. The doctor really take his time with you and will deliver the results he promised. I can't wait to come back and do my breast!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
At the initial consultation(s) we were assured that Dr Khorsandi was comfortable completing the procedures my 17 year old daughter desired and were deemed medically necessary by her primary care physician due to her uncomfortably with her body image. She has been bothered by asymmetric breasts and an asymmetric waistline for 5 years+. She is a Cancer survivor. We booked the surgery feeling comfortable and confident that he could complete the surgeries as he assured us so ( Breast lift, with one
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
My experience with Dr. Khorsandi has been wonderful. He and his staff are extremely friendly and welcoming, treating you like a person rather than just a patient. He takes the time to thoroughly understand what you personally want and need. He keeps in mind what your end goal is, and creates a plan that is patient specific. His skill and expertise has allowed him to perform life-changing work on me. Dr. Khorsandi and the staff at VIP Plastic Surgery have truly made me feel like a VIP.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
Dr. Khorsandi is a better salesman than he is a rhinoplasty surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
I had been considering a breast augmentation for about ten years but I didn't know where to begin or who to trust. I met with a couple doctors but when I had my consultation with Dr. Khorsandi I knew that was it. He was very knowledgeable and also understanding to my needs! Every visit has been pleasant and Im 100% happy with my results! They look even better than the 3D imaging! I would never go anywhere else. You get what you pay for and he was worth every cent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Khorsandi?

Insurance accepted

Golden Rule
SelectHealth
Tricare
TriCare for Life

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Khorsandi treats patients.