Dr. Christopher Joseph, DO

Dr. Christopher Joseph, DO

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Christopher Joseph, DO is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Hermitage, PA. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 10 years.

752 Brookshire Dr Ste B

Hermitage, PA 16148

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • UPMC Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Joseph

See how frequently Dr. Joseph performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Floaters
Dry Eyes
Glaucoma

Dr. Joseph's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Cataract
  • Diabetic Eye Disease
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration
  • Iridocyclitis
  • Keratitis
  • Lazy Eye
  • Macular Degeneration
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Optic Neuritis

• Ocular Surface Reconstruction
  • Paracentesis of Anterior Eye
  • Pterygium Surgery
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Allegheny College
  • Associates In Ophthalmolgy
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Master Of Science In Medical Education-Lecom
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Dr. Joseph has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Joseph does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Joseph and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Joseph's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Joseph to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Joseph's Performance
Excellent Doctor!!! I had cataracts with very bad vision my left eye was 20/60 after surgery it's 20/20 !! VERY CARING DOCTOR!!!!!
in Greenville |
Very good doctor and eye surgeon. Just had cataract surgery, both eyes now are 20/20. Great office.
in Stoneboro, PA |
If you are looking at having cataract surgery you will not find a better surgeon that Dr. Joseph. He did a fantastic job. After wearing glasses for 47 years my vision is 20/20 with NO glasses! The whole experience was as good as it gets. A skilled surgeon, and a friendly knowledgable staff made for an excellent experience. YOU CANNOT DO BETTER THAN DR. JOSEPH! Do not follow the crowd and use one of those assembly line providers. Get personal, individual, and professional service from Dr. Joseph.
Sharpsville |
Dr. Joseph doesn't possess common courtesy of a hello. He does possess an arrogant , egotistical demeanor that is found in people that are defensive, because they lack knowledge. After a second visit with the same behavior we would never return .
in Fredonia, PA |
I recently had cataract surgery performed by Dr JOSEPH. The procedure went very smoothly and I have the highest praises for the staff at the eye clinic and Dr Christopher JOSEPH. Thank You!
in Hartstown, Pa. |
Very caring, considerate Doctor who run a very efficient office. Know his work, performance is excellent.
in Sharon,Pa. |
I had my cataracts done by Dr. Joseph and it turned out great!! He was very kind and caring
in Mercer, PA |
My experience at the office of Dr. Chris Joseph was all around exceptional. The office staff is courteous, professional and knowledgeable. Dr Joseph performed cataract surgery and I didn't have any problems whatsoever. Not having to use eye drops before or after the surgery is a real plus since I hate putting drops in my eyes! I would highly recommend Dr. Christopher J Joseph, DO.
Mc Keesport, PA |
My entire experience was excellent. I would highly recommend.
in Greenville, PA |
Dr. Joseph gave me back the eye sight I have not had since I was 10 years old. He made me feel like a kid again experiencing sight in 4K. Dr. Joseph and his staff made my cataract surgery easy and painless. Thank you to everyone.
in Hermitage, PA |
The entire procedure was done with the utmost professionalism from scheduling to the excellent care from the staff to the doctor.
in Greenville, PA |
Dr. Joseph did my cataract surgery. Even though I had a swelling in my left eye, he kept assuring me that my eye would be fine. I was a little bit irritable and told him that I was holding him to it that it would be better. Well, it was better. He always took the time to answer any questions I may have had. He's not only a good doctor but a good guy.
in Sharpsville, PA |
Already have and will continue to. I am amazed at how much I wasn't seeing prior to cataract surgery. All of my questions were answered and some before i asked them. Also very pleased with my care at Edgewood Surgical Hospital.
Hermitage, PA |
would definitely recommend. very pleasant and capable
in Hermitage, Pa. |
Excellent doctor, very professional with an efficient office staff. Highly recommend.
in Hermitage, PA 16148 |
He has a calm energy that puts you right at ease and explains your situation thoroughly. I had cataract surgery and was terrified but he quickly calmed my fears and assured me everything would be fine. I see better now than I have in 30 years. The best part I no longer need to wear glasses. Dr. Joseph is without a doubt an expert in his field and I recommend him highly.
in Hermitage, PA |
I went to Dr Joseph with blurry vision and starbursts off of lights at night. He told me that I had cataracts. Dr. Joseph did cataract surgery on me and now my vision is wonderful. No more glare at night! Very professional, he took his time to explain the surgery to me, and answer all of my questions. - Lisa H.
Hermitage, PA |
Very satisfied. Now have 20/20 vision in both eyes.
in Hermitage, PA |
He did the surgery on my cataracts on both eyes, very satisfied with the results. Very professional and answered all my questions regarding the surgery and after care.
in Greenville, PA |
The town of Greenville, PA should consider ourselves blessed to have him part of our physician choices. He is young with the old fashion genuine heart. Thank you Dr. Joseph for gentle, kind ways. I would highly recommend him.
in Hermitage, PA |
Very thorough, informative and friendly! I was extremely pleased with the procedure and the follow-up. I recommended Dr.Joseph to my wife and others.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Joseph, DO?
Are you Dr. Joseph?