Dr. Christopher Jones, MD

Dr. Christopher Jones, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |

Dr. Christopher Jones, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Colorado Springs, CO. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Jones is affiliated with University of Colorado Health - Memorial Hospital Central and Penrose-St. Francis Health Services.

Colorado Springs Orthopaedic Group

4110 Briargate Pkwy Ste 300

Colorado Springs, CO 80920

• Cofinity
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Jones

" My goal is to help patients maintain the active lifestyle that they enjoy. My mantra is to treat patients as I would want my own family treated. I pride myself on spending quality time with patients to assure they have a thorough understanding of their problem".

Colorado Springs Orthopaedic Group is dedicated to comprehensive, specialized and exceptional patient care. Our subspecialized physicians treat sports injuries, hand and arm injuries, foot and ankle problems, back and neck pain, hip and knee conditions and arthritis. Our onsite services include X-ray, MRI, orthotics and prosthetics, physical and occupational therapy and outpatient surgery. Furthermore, our evening and Saturday hours allow same day appointments for your urgent orthopedic needs.

Dr. Jones' Experience

Dr. Jones' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine

• Sports Medicine

• Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

• Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Shoulder Reconstruction
  • Shoulder Surgery

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Wake Forest University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Emory University
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Duke University Med Center
  • Mississippi Sports Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Jones has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jones does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jones and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Penrose-St. Francis Health Services

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Jones is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Jones' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jones to family and friends
Dr. Jones' Performance
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Christopher Jones is an amazing orthopedic doctor with excellent patient care. I highly recommend him for any Orthopedic needs!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I have highly recommended Dr. Jones to many people. He is an excellent doctor. I had a shoulder replacement and had no problems at all, very little pain and almost full range of motion in four months..
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Jones was very good at explaining everything to me clearly and in a manner in which I could understand. I had a successful surgery and he and his team did a great job of explaining the steps to healing and recovery. I had confidence in his decisions and know that the work done on my shoulder was successful.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I had been in pain for almost 10 years. It became so bad I couldn't do anything. Dr. Jones gave me back my life by doing a second shoulder replacement on my right arm. I am so grateful to be able to return to fun things and my regular life again. He has blessed me and my family. Thank you Dr. Jones
in Monument CO |
I think he and his team did an excellent job of explaining my surgery and the surgery it self. My after care was very good and I am doing very well
in Monument, CO |
Unfortunately, Dr Jones has performed 4 operations on me (both rotator cuffs and meniscus in each knee) and I would go back if I needed another. Dr. Jones is abreast of current 'experimental' treatments and will only resort to surgical intervention if absolutely needed. As a athlete himself, he can relate to his patients and their desire to continue to live a active lifestyle. He treats you as a person, not a number.
Colorado Springs, CO |
I have been under Dr. Jones' care for a partially torn patellar tendon. I can't say enough good things... he listens, is attentive, and truly cares. Over the last year, I have had 4 PRP shots. While I was very skeptical at first, I now believe 100% in PRP... I have been able to return to a fully active lifestyle without surgery. Thank you Dr. Jones!
Colorado Springs |
I would not recommend Dr. Jones. I saw him once for the consult, had surgery and didn't see him prior to surgery or post surgery. The surgery was not fully completed and I am still left with a tear in my shoulder. Not seeing the doctor before or after surgery made me feel like a number.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr jones is an up front doctor. Tells it like it is, a very confident young man & Dr. I have given servers patients that I work for @ Select PT his name. I am very satisfied with the outcome and appreciate his talents& demeanor! Thanks as well to Tiffany & staff.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Jones is very compassionate and caring. It was very easy to get in to see him. Dr. Jones explained the procedure and answered all of my questions.
Thorough, informative,helpful
in Colorado Springs, CO |
He is honest and has excellent bed side manner. He is very professional yet has a funny side as well??
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Great surgeon plus a very nice man!! Good results, good explanation of all the procedure, what to expect. As good as any surgery can be.... no one hopes for surgery but he did great work!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
6 years of working with Dr Jones. Outstanding service, excellent staff. Several surges with no issues and good results.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
He is a phenomenal doctor
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Jones was professional, courteous, willing to take time and inform me completely. The surgery was completely successful and all the staff went out of their way to make me comfortable and feel at ease.
Colorado Springs, CO |
Straightforward, knowleable, expert in his field
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Concern for patient. Takes time to listen.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
All three surgeries with Dr. Jones have gone wonderful! He is extremely personable, knowledgeable and makes decisions off of what is best for each person. He also tells exactly what to expect and walks you through step-by-step.
in Pueblo West, Co |
Kind, considerate, caring staff and Doctor. Did an excellent job fixing my right shoulder, managing my pain and explaining procedure to me. Clean and very comfortable office.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I feel that without Dr.Jones care I would of lost the use of my arm. He has been supportive,listened and provided excellent care.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Jones and the entire staff operate very professionally and personally. As a health care provider myself, I tend to be critical of other professionals, but have nothing but praise for the care I have received.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I have had a procedure done previously on both knees and it hurt more than leaving and months to come. Dr Jones has been fantastic from just explaining the procedure, to my x-rays to the procedure itself. I felt a pinch from shot just like he said, but no pain and I am standing filling out this explanation, which I could not have done before previous appointment at the Air Force Academy. A million thanx! I will not only request him again, but I will refer others who need excellent ortho care!!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Effective, professional, and apparently did a great job, because I have excellent function after surgery.
in Monument, Co |
Personable and thorough with a sincere commitment to patient recovery.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
We had a great experience with Dr. Jones and he helped lead me to a speedy recovery.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I had wonderful care from Dr. Jones down through the staff as well. Surgery team as too. I prayed and asked God for His best surgeon and hooked me up with Dr. Jones .
Excellent and comfortable
Colorado Springs, CO |
Did a great job in repairing my knee. Physical therapy in recovery period was excellent.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr Jones has excellent bedside manners, has patience and absolutely listens to the concerns of the patient! I would highly recommend him to my friends. I never had to wait for my appointments. He has an excellent staff now, friendly , approachable. I am so glad he has a female Physician Assistant! I have never had a problem scheduling appointments. You also have an excellent staff at the front desk . Thank you for the wonderful care I have received!
in Monument, CO |
He is absolutely the most personable and caring Doctor ever. I felt entirely priviledged to get him as my surgeon. My surgery was thoroughly explained to me beforehand. He has continued to follow me closely afterwards. I would let him perform any orthopedic surgery on me in the future.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Excellent bedside manner! He has done my rotator cuff tears 4 times and they are all healed and work well he has worked on my knees as well. He is an just an all around great Dr. I wouldn't go to anyone else.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr Jones is amazing. Very professional and straightforward.
Excellent surgeon
Colorado Springs, CO |
Professional, explains things well, wants the best for all of his patients.
in New York, NY |
He and his staff are very considerate and kind. They are also good at scheduling and pain problems.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Excellent experience. Would recommend Dr. Chris Jones, his practice and his staff to anyone. Only downside is that he uses Apple products. :-)
in Woodland Park, CO |
Very knowledgeable, professional and quick to provide answers and support.
New York, NY |
Dr. jones has been my dr for 9 years, he's conservative. the very best in the orthopedic business
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Extremely professional and knowledgeable, great bedside manner. He put me at ease during my stem cell and PRP injection
Was pleased.
Great experience.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Jones, MD?
Are you Dr. Jones?

Visit Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones accepts 26 insurance carriers
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • Cofinity
    Cofinity PPO
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • HealthSmart
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
    Kaiser PHCS Network PPO