Dr. Christopher Jayne, MD

Dr. Christopher Jayne, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·

Dr. Christopher Jayne, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 18 years. He specializes in obstetrics & gynecology, gynecology, and more.

Greater Houston Urogyn

1315 St Joseph Pkwy Ste 1306

Houston, TX 77002

Learn about Dr. Jayne

See how frequently Dr. Jayne performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
Atrophic Vaginitis

Dr. Jayne's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Jayne "In our office we have a state of the art facility and outstanding professional staff to meet your needs and expectations for medical care in the 21st century. I give you my word to provide you the highest quality, ethical medical care with a personal touch should you trust me and my staff in your health care decisions."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Baylor Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Baylor Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Jayne has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jayne does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jayne and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jayne's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jayne to family and friends

Dr. Jayne's Performance

I was skeptical at our first visit but that quickly changed after my husband met him. I needed a hysterectomy due to an enlarged uterus. He performed the surgery and followed up with me during my short stay at the hospital. I must say that he took care of me because I had no pain at all after...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Jayne is wonderful and he cares for his patients ,their health, and any questions they have for he is always willing to sit and talk with them. So every patient gets a good understanding and their health and any problems or questions that they might have. I recommend Dr. Christopher...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Jayne performed the surgery for my hysterectomy last April. He is very professional, and thorough. I had a 6 month checkup yesterday, and everything was still correct after the surgery, so he does the job right. I would recommend him and his office staff for anyone needing Urogynocology. Lauren...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He is very personable and up front whether he can help you or not. I asked him if he could fix me after the exam and he said yes he could and also told me that there might be a problem but that he would fix it. I very highly recommend him. I think he is great.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have known Dr. Jayne for many years and came to him for a surgical procedure initially for the first time about 7 years ago. He was amazing at explaining everything he found and his recommendations for the surgery. I am grateful for the time he takes in answering questions and ensuring my...more
Are you Dr. Jayne?