Dr. Christopher J. Jayne, MD

Dr. Christopher J. Jayne, MD

Urogynecology & Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery | Male

Greater Houston Urogyn. Houston, TX 1315 St Joseph Pkwy Ste 1306, Houston, TX 77002 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

In our office we have a state of the art facility and outstanding professional staff to meet your needs and expectations for medical care in the 21st century. I give you my word to provide you the highest quality, ethical medical care with a personal touch should you trust me and my staff in your health care decisions.Read more

Dr. Jayne's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Jayne's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jayne

Dr. Jayne accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Jayne has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Jayne's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jayne to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Jayne
Dr. Jayne's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (97)
in Houston, TX |
He is personable and really listens. Most important is that he is a true professional, and highly competent. As a retired ICU Nurse I am truly impressed with him and his staff.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Jayne is straight forward, pragmatic, and will take his time explaining things. He is a surgeon, but he helped me explore all options, not just surgery, to solve my problem.
in Manvel Tx |
Dr.Jayne Is by far one of the most knowledgable and compassionate doctors.
in Vinton, La |
I couldn't have made a better choice of urogynecologists.
in Houston, TX |
My experience with Dr. Jayne was very surprising. I am a 64 yrs female when I went to see him I was kind of uncomfortable because I was looking for a female Dr. due to my previous experiences with male gynecologist. Since my first visit he made feel at easy, listened to me and helped me with my symptoms that another doctors disregard with the phrase "because of your age". He did my surgery and gave the right medication. Today I feel 90% better thanks to him his knowledge and good bed manners.
in League City, TX |
Very knowledgeable and professional in the treatment different types of female medical issues. Very pleased with my surgery, and later with treatments necessary to help my medical issues. I recommend Dr. Jayne all the time.
in Houston, TX |
I LOVE this Doctor!! I have had multiple surgeries and the last one was with Dr. Jayne. His knowledge is impeccable, his bedside manner and caring for post op patients is the best I've ever experienced. My husband was extremely impressed by the level of care I received ( he's witnessed the other surgeries ...and he should know he's also a doctor.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Jayne is a nice Dr. I don't have a problem with him. I have a problem with his argumentative office coordinator and the his billing practices. Dealing with insurance companies is hard enough without your physician making the experience twice as difficult. I have seen Dr. Jayne for several years, but unfortunately I will not go back. Now I will have to deal with recouping my overpayment from him which I expect will not be easy....
in Baytown, TX |
I am 66 years old and I had a total hysterectomy and bladder lift. I was totally amazed at how well I felt after the surgery and during my recovery. I had a great experience with Dr. Jayne and I highly recommend him.
in Miramar Beach, FL |
Dr. Jayne and his expertise in surgery made a huge difference in my life. I dreaded having the surgery, but it was a breeze, thanks to Dr. Jayne. He really listens, explains your options and what he would advise doing. Everything was much easier and more comfortable than I ever believed it would be. Thanks to him and his very efficient nurses! I flew to Houston from Florida to have Dr. Jayne and I'm so glad I did.
in Cypress, TX |
I recommend Dr Jayne and his staff. Dr. Jayne is a very caring doctor. He listens and responds! He has always taken his time answering any questions I may have.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Jayne is a caring health care professional who provided me with a much appreciated SECOND opinion regarding prior recommendation for complete hysterectomy (first opinion) from another doctor! All I had was a growth on my cervix. Exceptional bedside manner! Dr. Jayne listens and is very attentive. He doesn't rush you through the exam time like cattle! Truly a God Send! Recommended 2 others and they are TOTALLY satisfied with treatment, surgery and overall care they received. GREAT!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Jayne is a very caring and knowledgeable surgeon. He values his patients time by seeing them promptly. Dr. Jayne is also very patient and answers all questions and concerns. He and his staff even called to check up on us after surgery. I highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher J. Jayne, MD?
Are you Dr. Jayne?

• Gynecologic Cancer
  • Gynecologic Disorders
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Pelvic Floor Disorders
  • Pelvic Floor Muscle Spasm
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Prolapsed Bladder
  • Rectocele
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Urinary Disorders

Baylor Med Center

Completed in 2009

University at Albany

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Jayne has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jayne does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jayne and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Jayne's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Urogynecology & Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery
  • Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Jayne

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Jayne's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Jayne

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Jayne's Care Philosophy