Dr. Christopher J. Huerter, MD

Dr. Christopher J. Huerter, MD

Dermatology | Male | 58 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Health care is changing, and CHI Health promises to change it for the better. In fact, we started embracing new ways to keep you well more than 10 years ago. It's called value-based care, built on the belief that prescribing a healthier lifestyle is better than prescribing a lot of pills. That's why we're building a network where doctors, clinics and hospitals work closely to organize your care for the best possible outcome. We're doing what's right for our patients, to mend what's broken and restore your faith in health care.Read more

Dr. Huerter's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Huerter's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Huerter

Dr. Huerter accepts 23 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Huerter has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Huerter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Huerter to family and friends
3.3
Experience with Dr. Huerter
Dr. Huerter's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (20)
Would not recommend this doctor at all. I waited for 35 minutes for him to come in, have him glance at me and prescribe me some meds (which would send me to the hospital, but he didn't look at my history) and then tell me to do something that I've already tried and that is very painful. Wouldn't listen to me when he would allow me to get a word in. Spent a total of three an a half minutes with me before leaving. I wish I could get a refund for this.
Kansas City |
I have seen several different dematologists in three major cities, and Dr. Huerter is by far the best! I highly recommended him. It's hard to find a good caring dermatologist that is interested in solving your problem...not just focusing on cosmetic issues.
in Omaha NE |
He walked into the room and had his mind made up as to what was wrong with me before he took a history. He didn't ask about my history but prescribed meds. The script wasn't called in that day then it was called in incorrectly. Appt was Wed and it's now Friday with and still waiting on the script.
in Omaha, NE |
I would not recommend dr huerter to a dead fish, he was horrible. Don't be fooled by his video with false statements. He was very insensitive and only gave me at best 5 mins of his time.
Omaha, NE |
I have a history of skin cancer (basal cell only so far!) and I like Dr. Huerter to check suspicious lesions sooner than later. He is always supportive of the proactive approach and is aggressive with biopsies if called for and reassuring when not.
in Omaha, NE |
I have scleraderma which is an illness few doctors understand and treat properly. Dr huerter has been my go-to for many of my health needs as my disease has progressed. He is willing to try innovative remedies, he is very caring, and he always has a positive attitude - critical in keeping my spirits up as I deal with a chronic illness.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher J. Huerter, MD?
Are you Dr. Huerter?

Compare Dr. Huerter

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.