Dr. Christopher Hubbard, MD

Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery | Male

Dr. Christopher Hubbard, MD
Dr. Christopher Hubbard, MD is an orthopedic foot & ankle surgery doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Hubbard is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel.

Dr. Hubbard's Care Philosophy

We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person.

Dr. Hubbard's Experience

See how Dr. Hubbard's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hubbard

Dr. Hubbard accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Hubbard is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hubbard has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hubbard's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hubbard to family and friends
    3.7
    Dr. Hubbard's Performance
    in Brooklyn, NY |
    Dr. Hubbard treated me for a pilon fracture, a serious ankle injury. I am about four months post ORIF surgery now. He embedded a plate and eight screws and realigned my ankle joint. I am now beginning to walk without a boot or crutches. I highly recommend Dr. Hubbard. He is a skilled foot and ankle surgeon, great listener and great explainer. He takes the time you need to feel comfortable. He is no nonsense, which I think is a very good trait in a surgeon who specializes in sophisticated surgeri
    New York, NY |
    Dr. Hubbard is a good surgeon, although he spends very little time with his patients. Less than 5 min. per visit. He did a good job on my surgery, but was not accurate re my work limitations. I was over charged for my surgery and have been trying to get a refund check from his billing office for over four months. I was told my refund request was processed and would come in "2 months or less" but now his billing office is refusing to respond to his assistant's calls or emails re my refund. Why?
    in Garden City, NY |
    I was happy with the care provided by Dr. Hubbard and the medical team at Mt Sinai Beth Israel. They were all very professional and thorough. I also give Dr. Hubbard high marks on communications. He kept me abreast on what had to be done and the progress that was made. He also took time to answer all my questions. The treatment for my broken ankle (fractured fib and torn ligaments) was a good experience.
    Manassas, VA |
    Dr. Hubbard was straightforward and informative, giving me confidence in my decision. His office and surgical staff were helpful and concerned. His appointment schedule was on time and provided insightful direction. My physical therapist admired his surgical work. Ninety days from the surgery, I am fully ready to go. I'm happy that I made this decision.
    in Westbury, NY |
    Dr. Hubbard operated on my foot in October 2016. I had fractured my ankle a few years before and tore tendons and ligaments. I had trouble walking afterwards because I no longer had a tendon near my arch. He took a tendon from a toe and put it in my arch. Now I walk well with no pain. He was very caring and explained everything beforehand. His office runs on time with minimum waiting times. Highly recommend him.
    in New York, NY |
    Great Doctor. Smart and caring. I just gave his name to a close friend of mine.
    New York, NY |
    Excellent surgeon.Gives easy to follow answers
    New York, NY |
    Very professional caring surgeon. Most of all did right by me.
    in New York, NY |
    After being treated by a different doctor I was in a ton of pain from a broken fibula. I went to Dr. Hubbard who gave me 3 different options and his honest opinion. I went with a small surgery he told me had just a 50% chance of getting 50% better. However within just 2 months my bad ankle was stronger than my non-injured one. I thank Dr. Hubbard for me being able to play sports and even just walk pain free again. unfortunately I re-injured it but he doesn't take my insurance so I'm in trouble
    in New York, NY |
    I am very pleased to highly recommend Dr. Hubbard. Dr. Hubbard and his staff are warm and friendly. Dr. Hubbard takes the time to explain everything and answers all your questions. I never felt rushed. I felt totally confident prior to going into surgery. I was very pleased with the result.
    in Wappingers Falls, NY |
    Dr Hubbard is truly an amazing surgeon! He is an extraordinary, caring physician who always answered all of my questions and concerns. My ankle arthroscopy was a success and I am back living an active lifestyle. I would most definitely highly recommend Dr Hubbard. He's is 10 stars plus in my opinion and the office staff is wonderful as well!
    in West nyack ny |
    Great surgeon! Highly recommend him. Golden hands!
    in Westbury, NY |
    Dr. Hubbard was recommended by my local orthopedist for delicate foot surgery after I broke my ankle and tore a tendon. The ankle healed but the tendon didn't. Walking was difficult and painful. Dr. Hubbard moved a tendon from a toe to the ankle area and now I'm walking well. Bless him.
    in Roselle |
    I cant say enough How wonderful doctor he is...my 2 feet are in good condition plus I can wear high heels!
    in New York, NY |
    Fantastic doctor. I had torn ligaments and tendons in my ankle and cartilage damage. Dr Hubbard fixed me up and I am back playing basketball and running. Thank you Dr Hubbard
    in Ridgewood, NJ |
    I have used Dr. Hubbard for 2 foot surgeries, one of them major. He is a wonderful, caring physician. His skill has been remarked on by some of my other doctors. I have had outstanding outcomes from both of my surgeries, and would highly recommend him to anyone.
    in New Jersey |
    Dr Hubbard saved my life and foot - I moved to NYC from florida to be close to dr Hubbard for medical care with my foot from a horrible taxi accident. He is the most caring , honest , brilliant dr I have ever met. I went from months of excruciating pain , couldnt walk before I met dr Hubbard to being able to walk . He's a genius and is the best dr . He is the only dr that helped and tried to help ! He's 5 star plus and has a 5 star staff ! ..thank you for giving me my life back. Sallie
    in New York, NY |
    I was given Dr. Hubbard;s name to correct my foot and ankle problems, including rebuilding my arch in the left foot. Dr. Hubbard talked with me in a language I understood and was very patient with me and my questions. I felt comfortable with him and so I scheduled the surgery for two weeks later. he came to see me before the surgery and explained everything to me and what to expect afterward. When I woke up in a room, he came in to let me know the surgery was a success and I would be fine.
    Brooklyn, NY |
    Had surgery with Dr Hubbard and the surgery was not successful since I was still having pain. Had another surgery with Dr. Hubbard with even more pain. Went to a number of visits with him and he really didn't care about me after that. It seemed like he wanted to just get rid of me. He refused to see me and emailed me to go to pain management. Went to another surgeon and learned that Dr, Hubbard completely misdiagnosed me and did wrong surgical procedures two times!!! Awful experience!
    in New York, NY |
    The doctor hardly looked at my injury and promptly gave me instructions that ended up making the injury worse. When I said that I was in serious pain in the boot as I left the office, the staff said that I would "get used to it." I never write internet reviews, but his carelessness as a health specialist is infuriating.
    in Bronx, NY |
    I wouldrecommend family or friends. He did my surgery in 2003 repaired my arch on my right foot and I could say he did a wonderful job and took care of me. To this day I'm doing very good. I just referred someone to him recently
    in Astoria, NY |
    Dr. Hubbard has repaired damage from competitive sports and prior surgery by a less qualified surgeon. He is attentive and carefully explains the surgical procedure. He is also careful to prescribe physical therapy and stress the need to undertake the therapy. He understands the extreme pain involved with foot surgery (and then having to walk on the foot). His staff is responsive and attentive.
    Have you seen Dr. Christopher Hubbard, MD?
    Are you Dr. Hubbard?

Dr. Hubbard's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hubbard's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery
    •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

• Top Doctor-Castle Connolly, 2011
      • Talk of the Town Excellence in Customer Satisfaction, 2011
      • Super Doctors, 2011
      • America's Top Orthopaedists, 2011

Dr. Hubbard has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hubbard's Board Certifications

Hospital For Special Surgery

Completed in 2000

Duke University

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Hubbard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hubbard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery

• Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
    • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
    • Foot and Ankle Surgery
    • Hammer Toe Repair
    • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
    • Tendon Repair