Dr. Christopher Howard, DDS

Dr. Christopher Howard, DDS

Oral Surgery  ·
Male

Dr. Christopher Howard, DDS is an oral surgery practitioner in Indianapolis, IN. He practices oral surgery and dentistry.Read his story

Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center of Indiana

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Howard

Dr. Howard's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Howard "Hello! I am Dr. Christopher Howard, oral surgeon at Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center of Indiana. Born and raised in Chicago, IL, my undergraduate and Doctor of Dental Surgery degrees were conferred by the University of Illinois. I obtained my specialty training at Howard University in Washington D.C. After residency, I practiced oral surgery for over ten years in Chicago. Fate would have it that I met and married a Hoosier. My wife Norrisa is a physician, and she practices internal medicine on the north side of Indianapolis. After our marriage, I relocated to Indianapolis, and assumed the practice previously held by Dr. Robert Edesess. We have a beautiful little girl named Catherine. I enjoy practicing all phases of oral and maxillofacial surgery including: anesthesia/sedation; treatment of infection; surgical extractions; and diagnosis and treatment of oral pathology. I especially enjoy working with dental implants. I am an advocate of utilizing the most accurate diagnostic methods for treatment planning implants with the restorative dentist and lab in a team setting. No matter what the need, my goal is to provide excellent care for my patients. When not working, I enjoy many hobbies and interests including scuba diving, movies, computers, and photography. I have made use of the photography by displaying some of my favorites in the office. Stop in and take a look!"

This content was provided by Dr. Howard "We offer exceptional care in a range of oral & maxillofacial surgery, with expertise in: dental implants, bone augmentation (grafting), wisdom teeth extraction, oral pathology, treatment of facial trauma, and sedation. Our team is dedicated to serving the Greater Indianapolis Area in a modern, comfortable environment."

2  Practice Areas

• Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Displacement

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Howard University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Dr. Howard has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Howard has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Howard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Howard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Howard's Reviews