Dr. Christopher D. Hamilton, MD

Dr. Christopher D. Hamilton, MD

65 reviews

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 54 years old

At the Southern California Orthopedic Institute, we are dedicated to providing the best possible care available for people of all ages and all walks of life. In addition, we serve as a leading educator of orthopedic surgery technique to surgeons around the world.Read more

Southern California Orthopedic Institute
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Dr. Hamilton is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Hamilton's Experience

See how Dr. Hamilton's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hamilton

Dr. Hamilton accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hamilton has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hamilton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hamilton to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Hamilton
Dr. Hamilton's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (64)
Bakersfield, CA |
I was totally satisfied with my experience with Dr Hamilton and office staff.
I was very happy with Dr Hamilton and the entire staff and nurses at SCOI
Bakersfield CA |
Excellent care, well respected surgeon.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Extremely experienced and thorough. Good bedside manner.
in Bakersfield, CA |
My experience with Dr Hamilton has been absolutely perfect. I've had two surgeries with him and they both have been seamless. Very professional and kind.
in Bakersfield, CA |
I have extreme confidence in Dr. Hamilton based on past experience (knee surgery two years ago)....mine, along with friends and family who have been his patients. I do not hesitate to see him or accept his treatment recommendations. He has a terrific bedside manner and unparrelled communication on treatment, procedure and expectations. He is an all around great doctor!! I would recommend him without hesitation.
in Bakersfield, CA |
I was very satisfied with the level of service I received from Dr. Hamilton and his staff. Dr. Hamilton was friendly, courteous, and spent time explaining my medical issues and the procedure I received. I would recommend him to others and would go to him in the future.
in Bakersfield, CA |
The staff is very nice and explained everything in detail. Their app for checking in daily was easy to use and kept me and the office in touch with each other post op. They were very concerned with my care and how I was feeling before and after surgery
in Bakersfield, CA |
Very professional. I really like getting the daily emails asking how I am doing and being able to ask and have answered any questions I have.
in Bakersfield, CA |
All went extremely well. Very professional and friendly bedside manner. Facilities are clean and well organized.
Bakersfield, CA |
From 1st office visit to surgery we were very impressed with Dr. Hamilton's bedside manner. His level of expertise is wonderful, and being able to communicate with us throughout has been excellant!
in Bakersfield, CA |
Very helpful doctor and his team guides you through the whole experience.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr. Hamilton is awesome. I really like the website for chicking in daily pre and post op????
Cypress, CA |
Easy to talk to and is very knowledgeable.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr. Hamilton and all the staff that I interacted with from the initial appointment to the surgery and until now have been so professional and kind. Dr. Hamilton along with his team made me feel at ease because they were in regular contact with me. It's like they were holding my hand throughout the entire process. Thank you!
Bakersfield, CA |
I was very pleased with the results
in Bakersfield, CA |
The entire process with SCOI and Dr. Hamilton's team has been efficient and yet personal. I could not be more satisfied.
in Bakersfield, CA |
I was very happy with the whole procedure from start to finish. I was told that Dr. Hamilton's patients healed faster and had less complications and they were 100% right! I also liked the Healthloop on-line program. It was very easy to use and I felt that the doctor was kept informed of any developments.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Great guy. Very professional and personable.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher D. Hamilton, MD?
Are you Dr. Hamilton?

Compare Dr. Hamilton

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Hamilton at Southern California Orthopedic Institute

Dr. Hamilton's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hamilton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine

Dr. Hamilton has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hamilton's Board Certifications

Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic

Completed in 1994

Stanford University

Graduated in 1984

Dr. Hamilton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hamilton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine

Dr. Hamilton does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Hamilton and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.