Dr. Christopher Hamilton, MD

Dr. Christopher Hamilton, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
78 reviews

Dr. Christopher Hamilton, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Bakersfield, CA. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Hamilton is affiliated with Mercy Hospitals and Bakersfield Memorial Hospital....See Less

Southern California Orthopedic Institute

2400 Bahamas Dr Ste 200

Bakersfield, CA 93309

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Hamilton

At the Southern California Orthopedic Institute, we are dedicated to providing the best possible care available for people of all ages and all walks of life. In addition, we serve as a leading educator of orthopedic surgery technique to surgeons around the world.

Dr. Hamilton's Experience

Dr. Hamilton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine

• Sports Medicine

• Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*
  • Sports Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Ankle Sprains and Strains
  • Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon

No malpractice history found for California.

• Stanford University
  • Yale-New Haven Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Hamilton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hamilton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hamilton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Mercy Hospitals

is a Healthgrades Top-Rated Hospital

2017 Five Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment

View Ratings

Dr. Hamilton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hamilton to family and friends
Dr. Hamilton's Performance
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr.Hamilton is an excellent doctor. He took the time to talk to me and answer any questions that I had over the course of my treatment. His PA Dr Brennan did an awesome job as well. Both were very professional and caring at the same time. The surgery I had left me with minimal swelling. Checked in every day via email and if I had any questions they got back to me right away. I have already recommended his services to others as well. I would definitely see his office if I need further assistance
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr. Hamilton has been a great orthopedic doctor that has given me the ability to stay active after several injuries.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr. Hamilton and his staff were friendly, professional and very informative. My knee surgery went very well and my meniscus tear is healing as informed it would with minimal scarring. The office allowed me to check in every morning for the 1st couple of weeks and recommended exercises to speed up the healing process and for me to ask questions at any time with same day feedback. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hamilton for any of your surgical needs.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Excellent he has done my other knee and that one is so strong now, I am very satisfied
in Bakersfield |
Really has a great ability to converse with and explain procedures to patients! He just is a friendly nice guy, and that goes a long way when you are trusting someone to operate on you!
in Porterville, CA |
Dr Hamilton explains everything thoroughly. I would highly recommend him to family and friends
in Tehachapi, CA |
Recently had a total knee replacement. Currently two weeks post op. Couldn't ask for more from Dr. Hamilton and his entire team. Very professional and attentive to your needs. Their online system for preparation and feedback gives you daily access to the staff. He will be doing my second knee as soon as I am able.
Bakersfield, CA |
I was totally satisfied with my experience with Dr Hamilton and office staff.
I was very happy with Dr Hamilton and the entire staff and nurses at SCOI
Bakersfield CA |
Excellent care, well respected surgeon.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Extremely experienced and thorough. Good bedside manner.
in Bakersfield, CA |
My experience with Dr Hamilton has been absolutely perfect. I've had two surgeries with him and they both have been seamless. Very professional and kind.
in Bakersfield, CA |
I have extreme confidence in Dr. Hamilton based on past experience (knee surgery two years ago)....mine, along with friends and family who have been his patients. I do not hesitate to see him or accept his treatment recommendations. He has a terrific bedside manner and unparrelled communication on treatment, procedure and expectations. He is an all around great doctor!! I would recommend him without hesitation.
in Bakersfield, CA |
I was very satisfied with the level of service I received from Dr. Hamilton and his staff. Dr. Hamilton was friendly, courteous, and spent time explaining my medical issues and the procedure I received. I would recommend him to others and would go to him in the future.
in Bakersfield, CA |
The staff is very nice and explained everything in detail. Their app for checking in daily was easy to use and kept me and the office in touch with each other post op. They were very concerned with my care and how I was feeling before and after surgery
in Bakersfield, CA |
Very professional. I really like getting the daily emails asking how I am doing and being able to ask and have answered any questions I have.
in Bakersfield, CA |
All went extremely well. Very professional and friendly bedside manner. Facilities are clean and well organized.
Bakersfield, CA |
From 1st office visit to surgery we were very impressed with Dr. Hamilton's bedside manner. His level of expertise is wonderful, and being able to communicate with us throughout has been excellant!
in Bakersfield, CA |
Very helpful doctor and his team guides you through the whole experience.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr. Hamilton is awesome. I really like the website for chicking in daily pre and post op????
Cypress, CA |
Easy to talk to and is very knowledgeable.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr. Hamilton and all the staff that I interacted with from the initial appointment to the surgery and until now have been so professional and kind. Dr. Hamilton along with his team made me feel at ease because they were in regular contact with me. It's like they were holding my hand throughout the entire process. Thank you!
Bakersfield, CA |
I was very pleased with the results
in Bakersfield, CA |
The entire process with SCOI and Dr. Hamilton's team has been efficient and yet personal. I could not be more satisfied.
in Bakersfield, CA |
I was very happy with the whole procedure from start to finish. I was told that Dr. Hamilton's patients healed faster and had less complications and they were 100% right! I also liked the Healthloop on-line program. It was very easy to use and I felt that the doctor was kept informed of any developments.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Great guy. Very professional and personable.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Hamilton, MD?
Are you Dr. Hamilton?

Visit Dr. Hamilton

Dr. Hamilton accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Hamilton has admitting privileges

Mercy Hospitals
2215 Truxtun Ave
Bakersfield, CA 93301
Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
420 34th St
Bakersfield, CA 93301

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Hamilton at Southern California Orthopedic Institute

Dr. Mark Schamblin, MD