Dr. Christopher Hajnik, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMale

Dr. Hajnik

CORE Orthopaedic Medical Center

332 Santa Fe Dr Ste 110 Encinitas, CA 92024

Dr. Christopher Hajnik, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Encinitas, CA and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Thomas Jefferson University medical school in 2003. He is affiliated with medical facilities Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas and Tri-city Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hajnik to book an appointment.

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Hajnik with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Palomar Health.

Make an appointment at Palomar Health today at (858) 480-6126.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Palomar Health.

Dr. Hajnik's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hajnik

4.5

Dr. Hajnik

Dr Hajnik performed both right and left total knee replacements on me within the span of 8.5 weeks and my recovery was remarkable! I had been in pain for the last four years and the morning of the first surgery when I got up to walk I was amazed at my flexibility and ease of movement. I immediately signed up for the other knee and had the same wonderful results! It is now 7.5 weeks out from my last TKR and I'm wearing high heeled shoes and riding a bike. Dr. Hajnik was the surgeon whom I trusted with my mobility. If walking with endurance with your grandkids, free of pain, is your thing...he's the man for the job!
Dee Blum – Dec 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hajnik, MD?
Dr Chris Hajnik replaced my right hip. I have never felt so confident as I did with his expertise. He is the best of the best and answered all my questions with poise and compassion. I recommend him to the moon and back a great surgeon and now a trusted friend.
Larry A acker insurance agent – Sep 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hajnik, MD?
I was suffering for more than 3 yrs with arthritis on my left knee, it got very bad deteriorated to the bone on bone, terrible painful to the point I couldn't walk. I had searched and reviewed other Orthopedic MD,.. for not been informed enough and just been told go ahead to do the scheduling for surgery,.. I felt rushed and ignorant of them not taking time to explain what was I to expect with this major surgery, I continue to suffer for very long time because I completely lost confidence. I found Dr. Hajnik an amazing experience Surgeon using robotic technology, he did my total knee replacement, within 2 weeks I was walking not needing a walker, my physical therapists were amazed by my recovering so fast, its been 3 months since my surgery I feel great, enjoying my life again, walking without pain. I do highly recommend Dr Hajnik . I'm 74 yrs. with 10 grandchildren, very active love cooking and walking again, Thanks Dr. Hanjik.
Mrs. Veronica Folia – Jan 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hajnik, MD?
I needed a full right hip replacement due to a 1.7" pelvic lesion. Dr. Hajnik 's team was fabulous. Start to finish everyone on the same page. Scheduling , preparation, payment processing, CORE rehab team, and Dr Hajnik's surgery team delivered 5star service. Everything was explained upfront w no surprises. PT is a must if you want the best results. I Would highly recommend Chris and his team. Thank you for giving me my mobility back!!
Jeffrey Jones – Dec 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hajnik, MD?
Extremely professional. Care is given to avoid infection beyond what most orthopedic surgeons do.
Eric Chappell – May 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hajnik, MD?
In 2018, had a total knee replacement with Dr Hajnik. If you have never had surgery before, you might be put off that bedside manner is not most surgeons’ strong suit. This surgeon’s best quality is his surgical skill. Office staff is 100% amazing, Dr H’s physician asst, Stephanie was a really genuine caring, knowledgeable team member. And bless Liz who never got tired of answering my questions. Unfortunately, I am also now bone-on-bone in my hip, but no hesitation about making a return visit to this skilled professional team for my next surgery.
Jun 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hajnik, MD?
.75 lld after right hip replacement. 2.5 years later, both hips and ankles ache. Back in horrid shape. Pain for the rest of my life. He should go to very dark place and suffer forever.
May 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hajnik, MD?
This July (2018) marks the one year anniversary of my hip replacement and I couldn't be more pleased with the results! The care and professionalism demonstrated by Dr. Hajnik's team, from the Front Office staff to the Physician's Assistant, was amazing! Dr. Hajnik made sure I understood all aspects of the operation and was always available to answer my questions. While my running days are over, I have been given the gift of mobility and my days are now pain free!
Elliott Powell in Oceanside, CA – Aug 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hajnik, MD?
Dr. Hajnik replaced my left hip joint in April 2017. I was back surfing within weeks and feel like I can do almost everything I could before the surgery. He was very professional in every respect. Beforehand, I had asked a personal friend, an anesthesiologist, who he would have replace his hip, he told me that in North San Diego County, Dr. Hajnik was the best. I was not disappointed.
Kevin in Encinitas – Jun 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hajnik, MD?
I greatly appreciate the skill and professionalism of Dr. Hajnik. I have been his patient for about 5 years. I've recently successfully recovered from total knee replacement of my right knee; this is nearly 2 years after Dr. H performed a TKR on my left knee. Throughout the years of treatment, he has looked after my case as if I was his only patient and winning my confidence and respect from the beginning. He has my complete trust. I strongly recommend him.
Carol in carlsbad – Mar 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hajnik, MD?
I had a hip replaced in Dec '17. Dr. Hajnik is and excellent surgeon. We are 3 months post surgery and I can physically do anything I want. I appreciated his friendly bedside manner and openness to any and all questions. I would recommend putting your trust in him if you are considering hip replacement surgery.
Cardiff by the Sea – Mar 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hajnik, MD?
I am very glad to have been referred to Dr Hajnik and find him to be thorough and professional, supported by a team holding the highest standards. My case is an unusual one, being a younger patient with significant joint issues. Thanks to Dr Hajnik and the innovative treatments and procedures he performed I am now virtually out of pain and able to walk.
Kurt B in Oceanside CA – Jan 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hajnik, MD?
Dr. Hajnik performed surgery on both hips on two separate occasions in the summer of 2017. We discussed alternatives to surgery but given the amount of pain I was in, opted for surgery on my left hip on June 1, 2017. His bedside manner was caring and comforting. After surgery he made sure my leg's length was even with the other leg and asked me numerous times. Right hip surgery a few weeks later went similarly. My recovery was easy and painless. I would trust no one else and recommend highly
Paul S. in Cardiff by the Sea, CA – Nov 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hajnik, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Hajnik in a heartbeat. My hip replacement went better than I anticipated. I was able to walk without assistance in a month! Please do not hesitate to schedule an appointment with Dr. Hajnik. My husband sent me to him after his knee replacement. I am so glad he did. I will go back to Dr. Hajnik should I ever need any other surgeries. Thank you Dr. Hajnik. His staff is also very warm, efficient and welcoming. Mrs. R. Sanders
  • Long wait times
Peggie Sanders in San Diego, CA – Oct 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hajnik, MD?
I had a full knee replacement performed by Dr Hajnik in April 2017. It has now been six months and couldn't give Chris higher marks. On a 1 to 5 rating I'll give him a 7. I suffered for decades with a knee that dislocated on a regular basis. I would experience awful calve cramps as well. My knee is much stronger than my other knee and have been released to whatever sports or exercises I liked in my past. Racquet sports, hiking, whatever. It's a new lease on life. No calve cramps any longer. AA++
Steven Meyers in Oceanside, CA – Oct 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hajnik, MD?
Dr. Hajnik replaced both my knees in 2015 - the right knee in January 2015 and he left knee in March, 2015. I LOVE MY NEW KNEES.. Even after 2 years, I always tell people that the surgery has made such a difference in my life. I know people who have had knee replacements but are not as satisfied as I am. Dr. Hajnik did a wonderful job. His approach to pain control was right on! I had sufficient pain relief so that i could do the exercises I needed to do in order to get the full benefit !
Vivien Joebchen in Carlsbad, CA – Sep 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hajnik, MD?
I'm a male 75 years old, on May 16th, 2017 Dr. Chris Hajnik performed knee replacement surgery on my left knee, on August 22nd, 2017 I had last visit with Dr. Chris Hajnik. I walk up and down stairs, go on long walks, etc. etc. and etc. with no pain in left knee. Dr. Chris Hajnik and his staff at Scripps Hospital, Encinitas, CA. are vary Professional, Precise, and very Kind. In other words that's one DAMN good Orthopedic Surgeon!! Thank you Dr. Chris Hajnik and your staff. for D. Bianco
Dominic Bianco in Carlsbad, CA – Aug 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hajnik, MD?
I was thrilled with my hip replacement surgery. Dr. Hajnik made a good decision to do a full hip replacement. I am healing very well. I had an emergency because of a fall and he was prompt, informative, and capable.
Hudson – Jun 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hajnik, MD?
Dr. Hajnik performed a hip replacement in October, 2016. The results are wonderful and I recommend him without hesitation. The surgery went perfectly and the recovery was easier and far less uncomfortable than I feared. Dr. Hajnik always answered my questions in ways that were completely understandable and explained in detail what would be involved in the surgery and recovery. He takes enough time with me so that I never feel rushed or that I am asking too many questions.
San Marcos, CA – Jun 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hajnik, MD?
Fantastic surgeon, have a brand new knee. Knee works greats, fast recovery. I wish I would have done this sooner!!
Fallbrook, CA – May 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hajnik, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hajnik?
Provider explaining information to patient