Dr. Christopher Greer, DO

Ophthalmology •  Male • Age 62

38 Reviews
Dr. Greer
6801 Rogers Ave Fort Smith, AR 72903

Dr. Christopher Greer, DO is an ophthalmology specialist in Fort Smith, AR and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1984 and specializes in ophthalmology.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Good patient care Patients said they had exceptional care at this hospital. See hospitals

Dr. Greer accepts

Dr. Greer accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arkansas

Check Dr. Greer's experience treating your condition or procedure

4.5

Dr. Greer?
Dr. Greer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christopher Greer, DO
Well over an hour and a half wait in lobby, then jabbed needle into eyelid only to be told if you can’t hold still I can’t help you. Gee doc maybe you should offer alternative solutions for patients. Ever heard of a topical given before an injection? Hard to hold still sitting straight up in an optical chair with your head back and a needle coming at your eye. Can’t even recline to make a patient more relaxed or use a proper exam table for cutting on a patient? Bad experience overall.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Greer, DO?
Dr Greer is very thorough and gives great instructions and listens. He even calls to check on you the night of the surgery at your home. How many doctors do that? A very good surgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Greer, DO?
I would trust Dr. Greer with the eyesight of anyone I know and love. He did my eye surgery as well as a friend of mine and we couldn't be happier with the results. He took the time to explain any questions and go over all the options available.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Greer, DO?
Dr. Greer is a great doctor! He more than exceeded me and my mother's expectations. She was told she could not be helped with her glaucoma. After surgery with Dr . Greer, her vision is better than she has ever seen in her life. The gift of sight is priceless! It's so sweet to see my mother living without glasses and not struggling to function. I would recommend him and his staff without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Greer, DO?
Dr. Greer was very rude to my father, who wanted to find out about laser surgery for his glaucoma. Greer wouldn't listen to my dad's questions, Greer just told him he had to have drops, and said 3 times, rudely, "YOU WILL GO BLIND IF YOU DON'T TAKE THE DROPS?!" My dad has had glaucoma for years. My dad couldn't even ask questions without Greer saying "if you don't do what I say you, I won't be your doctor". Greer is very rude for no reason. We drove two hours to see him, never again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Greer, DO?
I would highly recommend him. He is very good and a very polite person who truly cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Greer, DO?
Top Notch Care. Dr. Renner and Dr. Greer have a really good partnership itaking care of their patients. Dr. Greer removed my cataracts in 2009 and my husband's in May of 2017. We are both very impressed by the expertise and care we received. Dr. Greer actually calls you the evening of your procedure to make sure all is good! In my 70 years of life, I've never had a physician call me at home to check on me before. My husband and I both recommend both Dr. Greer and Dr. Renner to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Greer, DO?
Dr. Christopher Greer is a wonderful doctor. He is smart, compassionate, and an amazing surgeon. You can really tell that he cares deeply about his patients. I had very bad cataracts in both eyes and was almost totally blind, including one eye which was so severe that it could have become blind permanently. Due to Dr. Greer's fantastic skill, I am proud to say that I now have 20/20 vision in both eyes! A true miracle worker who gave me my life back
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Greer, DO?
Dr. Greer and his staff exceeded any expectation I had about my cataract surgery. He explained the pre-op and the post-op surgical processes in detail and the results of the surgery. He actually called on the evening of the surgery to determine if I needed anything and how was I resting....I really appreciated his call and caring for his patients. If you are considering cataract surgery, I highly recommend Dr. Greer and his staff based on my experience with team. One word..Excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Greer, DO?
If you need cataract surgery and or LASIK a Eye surgery in or around the Ft. Smith area I strongly recommend Dr. Greer. I am so happy with my results, pleased with his professionalism and his staff. He keeps to his scheduled and the outcome is an amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Greer, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Greer?

• Ophthalmology

Botsford Gen Hospital Msucom
1984
Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Greer treats patients.

70% Patient experience rating, 1% higher than the national average

76% Patient experience rating, 7% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2018)

65% Patient experience rating, 4% lower than the national average