Dr. Christopher Greer, DO

Dr. Christopher Greer, DO

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Christopher Greer, DO is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Fort Smith, AR. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 33 years.

6801 Rogers Ave

Fort Smith, AR 72903

• Ambetter
  • Coventry Health Care of Tennessee

Learn about Dr. Greer

See how frequently Dr. Greer performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cataract
Cataract Removal Surgery
Senile Cataracts
high

Dr. Greer's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Greer does not have any board certifications listed.

• Astigmatism
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Bell's Palsy
  • Blepharitis
  • Cataract
  • Central Serous Chorioretinopathy
  • Chalazion
  • Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

• Cataract Removal Surgery
  • Excision of Chalazion
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Glaucoma Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Botsford Gen Hospital Msucom

Dr. Greer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Greer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Greer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Greer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greer to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Greer's Performance
in Norman ar |
Dr. Greer was very rude to my father, who wanted to find out about laser surgery for his glaucoma. Greer wouldn't listen to my dad's questions, Greer just told him he had to have drops, and said 3 times, rudely, "YOU WILL GO BLIND IF YOU DON'T TAKE THE DROPS?!" My dad has had glaucoma for years. My dad couldn't even ask questions without Greer saying "if you don't do what I say you, I won't be your doctor". Greer is very rude for no reason. We drove two hours to see him, never again.
in Muldrow, Oklahoma |
I would highly recommend him. He is very good and a very polite person who truly cares about his patients.
in Greenwood AR |
Top Notch Care. Dr. Renner and Dr. Greer have a really good partnership itaking care of their patients. Dr. Greer removed my cataracts in 2009 and my husband's in May of 2017. We are both very impressed by the expertise and care we received. Dr. Greer actually calls you the evening of your procedure to make sure all is good! In my 70 years of life, I've never had a physician call me at home to check on me before. My husband and I both recommend both Dr. Greer and Dr. Renner to everyone.
in Mountainburg,AR |
Dr. Christopher Greer is a wonderful doctor. He is smart, compassionate, and an amazing surgeon. You can really tell that he cares deeply about his patients. I had very bad cataracts in both eyes and was almost totally blind, including one eye which was so severe that it could have become blind permanently. Due to Dr. Greer's fantastic skill, I am proud to say that I now have 20/20 vision in both eyes! A true miracle worker who gave me my life back
Ft Smith, AR |
Dr. Greer and his staff exceeded any expectation I had about my cataract surgery. He explained the pre-op and the post-op surgical processes in detail and the results of the surgery. He actually called on the evening of the surgery to determine if I needed anything and how was I resting....I really appreciated his call and caring for his patients. If you are considering cataract surgery, I highly recommend Dr. Greer and his staff based on my experience with team. One word..Excellent.
in Ft Smith, AR |
If you need cataract surgery and or LASIK a Eye surgery in or around the Ft. Smith area I strongly recommend Dr. Greer. I am so happy with my results, pleased with his professionalism and his staff. He keeps to his scheduled and the outcome is an amazing.
in Van Buren, AR |
I can see again I now have 20/20 in both eyes after my intraocular lens ihad astigmatism and had the toric monofocal iols
in Van Buren |
Dr Greer was wonderful. He walked me thru the surgery, explaining. The day of my first cataract removal he came into preoperative to reassure me. He personally called that evening to check on me, the next morning for post-op he gave me a good report. The second was even better, no pain, sandy feeling nothing.He called that evening to check on me. He made me feel special, that he personally cared for me as his patient. I will not trust my eyes to anyone else. I have perfect vision now.
During the 5 minutes he spent with me I was chastised for speaking while he examined my eyes, for making an appointment to see him if I planned on seeing my Optometrist for contacts anyway and not the one in his office, and for wasting my time since he saw nothing wrong with my eye. I am blind in one eye and several years ago my Optometrist discovered areas of retinal atrophy in my good eye and suggested I follow up with opthomologist but was watching it himself since I didn't have insurance.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Greer, DO?
Are you Dr. Greer?