Dr. Christopher Gorczynski, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Christopher Gorczynski, MD
Come visit my website (yourorthoMD) for more information and in-depth conversations regarding orthopedic issues. Healthgrades will not link directly to my website so please do a google search for yourorthoMD and you will find me.

Dr. Gorczynski's Care Philosophy

I approach each patient as a partner working with me to maximize their outcome. I believe it is very important for me to help patients to understand their medical conditions, options for treatment, as well as possible risks involved. I treat all patients as though they are members of my family. We make every effort to schedule patients appropriately, to minimize wait times, and optimize doctor-patient time. I continue to closely follow patients after surgery as needed to coordinate and monitor their rehabilitation.

Dr. Gorczynski's Experience

See how Dr. Gorczynski's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gorczynski

Dr. Gorczynski accepts 36 insurance carriers

Dr. Gorczynski is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gorczynski has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gorczynski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gorczynski to family and friends
Dr. Gorczynski Says:

I am honored and pleased to have received so many positive reviews and to be highly ranked. In addition to a high level of surgical skill, I believe an top orthopedic surgeon needs to be an excellent communicator. I view myself as an educator, and collaboratively formulate unique treatment plans with my patients as partners.

My website (yourorthoMD) further develops some common orthopedic issues.

Dr. Gorczynski's Performance
in Preston Hollow, NY |
Dr. Gorczyski is brilliant, friendly, listens carefully, and is a tremendous resource.
in Hudson, NY |
Dr.Gorczynski is a wonderful doctor. Very caring, always making sure you are comfortable through the exam or procedure. He takes his time explaining the procedure he is going to do.
in Hudson, NY |
I trust Dr. Gorczynski to do whatever I need for my medical problems. He replaced my shoulder and left knee and I'm so glad he did, because they are good now and don't hurt. He is a very good surgeon and very kind and thoughtful.
in Hudson, NY |
I would recommend Dr. Gorcynski to my family and friends. I have been very satisfied with all services rendered by him in visits and surgery.
in Kinderhook, NY |
I saw Dr. Gorczynski for about 2 years to address my bone on bone arthritic knee. He helped me through many options to treat my knee, as I requested. I finally made my own decision to have a total knee replacement. He never pushed the surgery. I am so happy that I finally had the surgery. It has been 4 months post op now, and I am doing really well. He is a very kind and caring man, and I think he is so knowledgeable. The whole experience of this was state of the art. My care was exemplary.
Chatham, NY |
I would recommend Dr. Gorczynski to anyone that needs a bond and joint doctor. He is very knowledgeable, patient and kind. He takes the time to sit with you and explain what needs to be done and how he is going to do it. He made me feel extremely comfortable before and after surgery.
in Catskill,N.Y. |
It is my belief that Dr. Gorczynski is a fantastic doctor and a great surgeon. I had rotator cuff surgery on April 6th removing arthritis and then reattaching several of my tendons. His bedside manner was excellent and he explained everything in detail that would happen. All of my follow up appointments were meaningful as my progress was monitored. At this time I feel about 85-90 % recovered. Throughout this whole period my pain level was low and I took very little pain medicine. Rate a 10
in Leeds, NY |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Gorczynski for Orthopedic surgery. The whole process, including the classes I attended, made the total knee replacement surgery less fearful for me. The surgery was done 4/25/17 and I went home the next day. My follow up visits were great, and Dr. G is very pleased with my progress, and I'm very happy with the outcome; I have no more pain.
in Hudson, NY |
I always trust Dr. Gorczynski to give me the best advice. He truly cares about the person. He will definitely be the one I recommend to everyone. He is the best.
in Hudson, NY |
I have had two knee replacements in the past year and was very happy with the results. I would recommend Dr. Gorczynski to anyone and find him a kind and skillful surgeon. The experience in CMH on the Orthopedic floor was a very good one with no complaints on my part. Everyone was most helpful and understanding.
in Windham, NY |
Informative and knowledgeable. Gave me good advice on healthcare maintenance and nutrition. Answered my emails with questions and concerns.
in Hudson, NY |
I totally respect Dr. Gorczynskis' expertise. He did Total reverse shoulder replacement surgery on my left shoulder in 2015 and this year he did the other shoulder. I can't believe how well I am doing. He is a t e r r i fi c and smart surgeon and a wonderful and caring person as well. I highly recommend his skills to anyone. As a matter of fact I have already given the name and phone number to a gentleman I met at Shop Rite. Yes, to Dr. G.
in Catskill NY |
In Dec. 2016 I had a total knee replacement of my left knee preformed by Dr. Gorczynski. I had severe pain and swelling in both knees for many years; I saw my GP and an orthopedic Dr. several times and had multiple x-rays, but I had no answers for the symptoms I was having. Finally, I had an MRI and met Dr. Gorczynski, who immediately found the reason for my pain on the MRI and explained my options, including a cortisone shot and surgery. I am now on my way to a full recovery. Thank You!
in Greenwich, NY |
I had a total knee replacement with Dr. Gorczynski in January 2016. (my second). The first, with a different orthopedic surgeon, was a nightmare due to inadequate pain relief. The second knee replacement with Dr. Gorczynski was a different story. Dr. Gorczynski listened to me and addressed my concerns. Postoperative pain relief was excellent. I was discharged 2 days post-op and walked out of the hospital without a cane, walker or crutches...my recovery was a breeze.
in Westerlo NY |
Being from Albany and a retired FF,I have had the privilege of being treated my many Orthopedic surgeons.The last two years I was very lucky to have Dr Gorczynski as my Orthopedic Doctor.He is always so pleasant, professional,and has a great interest in your health.He is willing to answer any questions you may have,even if not orthopedically connected,like wait loss.The first time I met him and had a MRI,we discussed my shoulder problems,and he said we can watch it.He is not so fast to operate!
in Hudson, NY |
Professional, correct in his diagnosis, and with the treatment for my knee problem. Whats more important listens carefully to you, and answers your questions. Excellent support from his staff, and extremely punctual on each of my visits.
in Germantown, NY |
Had rotator cuff surgery. He spends time with you explaining procedure and what to expect. Never rushes you. Makes you feel that your questions are important and answers so you understand.
in Hudson, NY 12534 |
Dr. G, replaced my knee September 2016 and repaired a torn tendon in my elbow in February. One of the coolest dudes I've ever met. He explained everything that was going on in a language I understood. His staff and the staff at Columbia Memorial Hospital were first class all the way! Can highly recommend Dr.G for any Ortho surgerical needs. Rick Ganey
in Ghent, ny |
Friendly, competent, compassionate. He first spent time with me and lastly, looked at the MRI. Refreshing approach in today's medical field.
Amazing amazing doctor!!! Always takes his time and answer all your questions and with my children.... And very very good with my teenage daughters ?? We love him wouldn't change him in the world?? thanks Dr. Gorczynski!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Gorczynski, MD?
Are you Dr. Gorczynski?

Compare Dr. Gorczynski

Dr. Gorczynski says...

Dr. Gorczynski's Care Philosophy

Dr. Gorczynski says...

My website (yourorthoMD) further develops some common orthopedic issues.

Dr. Gorczynski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Gorczynski has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gorczynski's Board Certifications

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Tendonitis
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Tibia or Fibula Stress Fracture
  • Trigger Finger

Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)

Graduated in 2000

NYU-Hospital for Joint Diseases

Completed in 2005

Nyu-Hospital For Joint Diseases Sports Medicine

Completed in 2006

Cornell

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Gorczynski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gorczynski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery

• Knee Tendon Repair
  • Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Neuroplasty
  • Partial Knee Replacement
  • Partial Shoulder Replacement
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Quadriceps Tendon Repair