Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Christopher Goll, MD
Dr. Christopher Goll, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Jacksonville, FL. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Goll is affiliated with Saint Vincent's Medical Center Riverside and Saint Vincent's Medical Center Southside.

10475 Centurion Pkwy N Ste 220

Jacksonville, FL 32256

• AARP
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Mayo Clinic
  • Meritain Health
  • Private HealthCare Systems

Learn about Dr. Goll

Southeast Orthopedic Specialists is dedicated to providing the community with the highest quality healthcare through our commitment to leadership and excellence. Through this mission, we strive to set the standard for quality healthcare delivery in the region bringing national-level care to a local setting.

Dr. Goll's Experience

Dr. Goll's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Bone Cancer
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• University Of Florida At Shands
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Mayo Clinc
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Goll has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Goll does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goll and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goll's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goll to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Goll's Performance
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Goll did fantastic surgery to both of my hands and my spouses hand. His staff and Center One did an outstanding job also. I would highly recommend him anytime. David
Orange Park, FL |
Dr. Goll and Cory Peters, his assistant, are the very best. Helped me with my broken wrist and my peripheral neuropothy in my hand and arm. So glad I listened to Dr. Goll and now my hand and arm are perfect.
Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Goll saw me within 24 hours of my injury and performed surgery the next day. I did the recommended exercises faithfully everyday and within 6 weeks after my surgery, I had excellent mobility and use of my wrist. Dr. Goll is very clear in his explanations of the situation and options and very easy to talk to and feel comfortable with.
Jacksonville, FL |
Rude, walked out while I was asking what he shot me up with, didn't explain, didn't listen to my problem that brought me to his office, never checked up with me, never gave me care instructions to follow injections, AND I had to call 16 times to just leave messages to make a follow-up appointment!
in Jacksonville, FL |
Late December 2016 I tripped, fell, and tore my triceps muscle, tendon and a small piece of bone away from my elbow. Dr. Goll was recommended. One of the best recommendations I have ever received. January 3rd. Dr. Goll operated and reattached the muscle and tendon to my elbow. The results are incredible. By early March I had full range of motion. The whole process was outstanding. Dr. Goll and his team did a wonderful job! Steve Tice
in Jacksonville, FL |
During Christmas, I broke, not one but both wrists snowboarding. I went to Southeast Orthopedics and saw Dr. Goll am so very glad I did. In looking at my fractures, he recommended surgery to ensure I get full range of motion back. I work with my hands and felt that was the better choice. The surgery went great, and the healing time was so much shorter. I am still regaining strength in both hands, but I am so very pleased with the result. Dr. Goll, if you read this, THANK YOU so so much!!!
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr Goll surgically repaired my broken wrist in 2012. I would, and have highly recommended him!!! I regained full use and range of motion of my wrist. I can't say enough positive things about Dr Goll and his entire staff!!!
in Jacksonville, FL |
Three years ago Dr. Goll did Carpal Tunnel Release surgery on both my hands. Surgery went well, and I am very happy with the results. A few months ago I saw him for trigger finger release. Again surgery went well, and I am very happy repeat patient. Dr. Goll has an excellent bedside manner and listens to his patients. Very happy with this doctor and if another hand issue arises I will be calling him again.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Excellent physician. Confident, but not prideful. I had been searching for answers to my elbow pain for over 3 months. After some plain x-rays and a few simple manipulations of my elbow/hand Dr. Goll confidently explained what was causing the pain, explained the prognosis, told me all the other things I could try that wouldn't work and sent me down the hall to be fitted for a custom brace. Southeast Orthopedic Specialists office runs like a well oiled machine.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Absolutely one of the very BEST hand specialist in Jacksonville. Dr Goll has performed surgery on each of my wrist for the carpal tunnel syndrome condition. He had also cleared up a tunnel leading to my middle finger that had been crushed and restored complete usage of that finger. If surgery wasn't necessary, he gave me a shot in my fore-finger that had the trigger finger syndrome. I had complete recovery after each operation and was free of pain. He deserves a 10 star recognition !!!
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr. Goll is an excellent surgeon. He performed arthroplasty surgery on my left wrist May 10. He explained the procedure and answered all my questions. My cast was removed May 23 and I began physical therapy. I went to physical therapy and also did the exercises at home three to five times daily. Dr. Goll was very pleased with my progress. I would recommend Dr. Goll to anyone with hand problems. He will perform the same surgery on my right wrist later.
in Orange Park, FL |
He has taken care of a couple of medical issues I have had in the last 2-3 years. One was a trigger finger and then a tendon issue with same finger. In February I shattered and broke my wrist and he had to put a plate in and follow my progress to this point.
in Atlantic Beach, FL |
Dr. Goll and the team at Center One was great! They were professional, prompt, and listened to me respectfully. Everything was great about my carpal tunnel release/repair. Thank you!
in Jacksonville, FL |
I met with Dr. Goll, who completed X-rays and an analysis of my injury. He took the time to discuss my upcoming surgery (to install a plate in my arm) and my prognosis in detail. I was scheduled for outpatient surgery two days later. The surgery, recovery and post surgical checkups went very well and I was given the OK to resume my normal activities. I would definitely use Dr. Goll again and recommend him to others. He is a talented surgeon with a kind and reassuring manner.
in Jacksonville, FL |
He was too busy assuring me he knew what he was talking about, kept telling me it's because I'm a Doctor Wasn't sure if he wanted a cookie for a reward or what. But him repeating himself constantly about being a Doctor was very uncomfortable. I felt he wasn't listening to my complaints, very unprofessional. Too busy praising himself!
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Goll is the best orthopedic specialist that I have ever known. He performed surgeries on my hands He's kind & gives you the time that you need. He does not rush you out of his office. The wounds healed very well. Thanks Dr. Goll! Jackie D.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Goll, MD?
Are you Dr. Goll?

Visit Dr. Goll

Dr. Goll accepts 17 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Beech Street (Multiplan) EPO
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Mayo Clinic