A Comprehensive Approach to Treatment
At Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C., we know how debilitating back and neck disorders can be for our patients. We also know that when it comes to treating these conditions, finding the treatment option that best meets each patient's individual needs is perhaps the most important aspect to successfully alleviating or managing back and neck pain.
As a patient at Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C. you can be sure that your treatment plan reflects your specific needs and concerns and will be carried out by physicians and surgeons who are recognized leaders in the field. We work as a team to help you effectively manage your condition and improve your quality of life.
CHRISTOPHER FRENDO, D.O.
Dr. Frendo is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon with comprehensive Fellowship training in Spine. He has extensive experience in spinal surgery and research. He has performed studies on orthobiologics for spinal fusion, and on motion preservation. He is devoted to the evaluation and management of a broad spectrum of adult and pediatric spinal disorders including complex deformities, degenerative, traumatic, infectious, and neoplastic conditions of the spine. He provides expertise in minimally invasive spine surgery, as well as, complex spinal reconstruction for the treatment of degenerative disorders and deformities of the spine. He is a distinguished speaker and has authored numerous articles and textbook chapters on spine topics.
Extensive Sub-specialty Training in Spinal Surgery:
Spine Surgery Fellowship:
North American Spine Society
• American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
• The American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedics
• The American Osteopathic Association
• Medical Society of the State of New York
• The Suffolk County Medical Society
• Huntington HospitalHuntington, New York
• St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center, Smithtown, New York
• Good Samaritan Hospital, West Islip, New York
• St. Francis Hospital, Roslyn, New York
• Peconic Bay Medical Center, Riverhead