Sports Medicine  |
Dr. Christopher Farmer, MD
Dr. Christopher Farmer, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Columbia, MO. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Farmer is affiliated with Boone Hospital Center.

Columbia Orthopaedics Group

1 S Keene St

Columbia, MO 65201

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Farmer

Dr. Farmer's Experience

Dr. Farmer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sports Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Sports Medicine

• Sports Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*
  • Sports Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Univ Of Mo Columbia Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Farmer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Farmer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Farmer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Farmer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Farmer to family and friends
Dr. Farmer's Performance
California, MO |
Dr Farmer took time to explain what he thought was the source of my problem and recommended a course of action that alleviated my pain without surgery or drugs.
in Columbia, MO |
Clear explanation of my problem and solutions. Not in a rush. Impressive!
in Centralia, MO |
Dr. Farmer has a great personality! He is thorough & speaks directly to you about your issue/concern. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Clark, MO |
D. Farmer took his time and explained things to me in a way I could understand. He discussed treatment options with me and I trust his advice. I will continue to see him as needs and I would highly recommend him to anyone needing an orthopedic doctor.
Columbia, MO |
Very quick getting in to see physicians, and very knowledgeable staff. Dr. Farmer was very quick to diagnose my injury, and did so in an understandable yet thorough way. He also recommended against getting an MRI and x-rays and stated they were unnecessary and expensive, which I greatly appreciated. Following a call in which I expressed I was still expreiencing acute pain, they were quick to provide me with the appropriate medication right away. Great organization and extremely friendly!
Boonville, MO |
He listened to me and no wait time.
Liberty, MO |
I think Dr Farmer is a well trained doctor who very educated in his field. As a patient he answered most of my concerns while going to see him. In the two visits that I have gone to Columbia Orthopedic Clinic I feel that the customer service and personal care is lacking. I left the clinic feeling like s number, not a patient.
in Jacksonville, MO |
He's top notch in his field. He's professional, personable, very knowledgeable and is thourough in explaining everything so it's easy to understand. He took the time to visit with me in length during our initial appointment which made things less stressful on the follow up procedure.
in Marshall, MO |
Dr Farmer listened to my concerns and gave me several possible solutions to my foot problem. He was professional and friendly.
Bevier, MO |
Very satisfied with Dr Farmer and Assistant. Short wait time. Explains things.
in Columbia, MO |
Dr. Farmer is knowledgeable, personable, and thorough. He takes time to explain treatment options and is willing to answer questions.
in Columbia, MO |
I was extremely impressed with Columbia Othopedic Group And Dr Farmer. I had never been to an office with such a large faculty of doctors. They are SO ORGANIZED! I was amazed at how well this office functioned. The staff was friendly and personable as they helped you through each step of the process. Dr Farmer was professional and informational. He explained my options and shared which one he would choose if he were in my shoes. He was wonderful! Even in pain, this was a great experience!
Rolla, MO |
He was wonderful.
in Columbia Mo |
Dr Farmer has been my doctor since he came to COG and I can not say enough about him and Nicole. Anytime I call they are so accommodating. I could not be more pleased with the care he has given me.
I am extremely pleased with Dr. Farmer. He actually spends time with me and discusses all options and also any of my concerns. Great needed manner and personality.
Cole Camp, MO |
Great doctor to work with! Very understanding and empathetic to my problem
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Farmer, MD?
Are you Dr. Farmer?