Dr. Christopher Dwyer, MD

Colorectal Surgery ·  Male

Dr. Dwyer

Texas Colon & Rectal Specialists

515 W Mayfield Rd Ste 250 Arlington, TX 76014

Dr. Christopher Dwyer, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in Arlington, TX and has been practicing for 2 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio in 2011 and specializes in colorectal surgery.

Dr. Dwyer accepts

Dr. Dwyer accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Dwyer's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Colorectal Cancer
  • Colorectal Surgery, Robotic-Assisted
  • Constipation
  • Crohn's Disease
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Hernia Repair
  • Inflammatory Bowel Disease
  • Intestinal Abscess
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
  • Proctectomy, Open or Laparoscopic (incl. Swenson and Duhamel Procedures)
  • Screening Colonoscopy
  • Secondary Malignancies
  • Sigmoidoscopy
  • Therapeutic Colonoscopy
  • Ulcer
  • Ulcerative Colitis

"I strive to make my patients comfortable in their time of need and appreciate the opportunity to help them navigate through a very important time in their lives."

• Colorectal Surgery

2017
Indiana University / School Of Medicine
2016
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center (Upmc)
2011

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dwyer

Dr. Dwyer?
Dr. Dwyer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christopher Dwyer, MD
Dr. Dwyer was very informative and took the time to explain everything in simple terms to understand. He and his staff are super friendly and made me feel comfortable in my visit. I definitely recommend Dr. Dwyer to any patient that needs his help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Dwyer, MD?
Dr. Dwyer performed a Robotic Sigmoidectomy on me and I cant't be more pleased with the results. Dr. Dwyer's attention to pain comfort after the procedure was very comforting as the post operation pain was at a minimal. After my discharge from MCA I received a call from Dr. Dwyers office assuming that it was a member of his staff checking on my condition but it actually was Dr. Dwyer himself making that call. I was very impressed that he took the time out of his day to make that call.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Dwyer, MD?
Dr. Dwyer was awesome! He made me feel comfortable and explained everything thoroughly so I could better understand my issue! He had a good sense of humor which made the whole process more reassuring. And you can definitely tell he's passionate at what he does and is very professional. Would recommend him to anyone who needs a rectal surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Dwyer, MD?
Dr, Dwyer is an outstanding Surgeon and person. He's very passionate about his patients and his work. I met him after an emergency room visit where my daughter had a partial obstruction he reassured my daughter and I that he was fully committed to making sure we understood the process every step of the way which he did. I prayed that God would send the medical professionals that would help my daughter I know he sent Dr Dwyer and for that I give thanks. I highly recommend Dr Dwyer and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Dwyer, MD?
I am thoroughly impressed with Dr. Dwyer. He is a gifted surgeon in my opinion who really has a passion for what he does. His sense of humor, candor and excellent bedside manner are over the moon awesome. His office staff is also great, helpful and very friendly. He is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Dwyer, MD?
Dr.Dryer had to cover for my Dr.while he was out of town and Dr.Dryer made me feel comfortable and made sure he provided the best care for me the week i was in the hospital i would recommend him for anyone looking for a colon rectial specialist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Dwyer, MD?
After years of surgeries I had almost given up hope that my condition would get any better when I was referred to Dr. Dwyer by my PCP (Primary Care Physician). On my first visit, his assistants Nina and Sarah excelled in providing exceptional customer service. Dr. Dwyer has a compassion for his profession. I have never had a doctor who would take time away from their schedule to call and discuss in detail diagnosis/treatment plans. It is comforting to know that I am finally in very good hands.
Great Surgeon
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Dwyer, MD?
We went to Dr. Dwyer for a second opinion. We found him very knowledgeable and put us at ease. After getting a third opinion we actually chose Dr. Dwyer to do the surgery. He did an awesome job. My husband's recovery was days ahead of predicated and Dr. Dwyer put my entire family at ease. He took time to explain things so we all understood. Dr. Dwyer takes the time to return all calls regardless day or time, even holidays. I whole heartily recommend him to all needing rectal/colon surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Dwyer, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Dwyer by my primary care doctor. Him and his staff are amazing and very helpful. He was thorough, a bit humorous, and made me feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Dwyer, MD?
My colon surgery went the best it could possibly go. Doctor Dwyer explained everything up front, he tried to ease my concerns with professionalism and a great sense of humor. Sarah took care of all my insurance paperwork without any trouble. I feel like I made two new friends and I would recommend Doctor Dwyer to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Dwyer, MD?
We had a great experience with both Dr Dwyer and his staff. They always took time to speak with us and gave us great care
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Dwyer, MD?
Dr. Dwyer is wonderful. He has an excellent bedside manner and is hilarious. Dr. Dwyer listened to my concerns and was extremely sensitive to the fact that I had a previous cancer experience at 33. Luckily for me, Colon cancer won’t make that list anytime soon because he took immediate action by performing a colonoscopy and removing a pre-cancerous polyp (at age 36!). I have been fortunate to have incredible doctors who listen to me and he is now part of that special group of very few.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Dwyer, MD?
Dr. Dwyer immediately put me at ease, never once made me feel rushed, and was very thorough and attentive. It's rare to find doctors like that these days, and I'm very thankful I did!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Dwyer, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Dwyer by my doctor to check on the treatment of what I believed to be hemoroids. I was very apprehensive about the visit. Dr. Dwyer was quick to put me at ease. He took all the time he needed to explain how he was going to conduct his examination. The exam was totally painless and it was done in less than 5 minutes. He diagnosed the problem, applied some medication and then explained in detail what I needed to do. Great visit and an AWESOME doctor. 100 % satisfied !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Dwyer, MD?
I have always been able to talk to doctor christopher R. Dwyer and get my problems resolved. Coming here is like dealing with trusted family. Would not consider changing doctor. They always treat me with tender loving care. Because they really do care. Thank you very much! Everyone is so friendly and I am very thankful you are in this area to care for us when we need you. Your hours you are available are wonderful. The Doctors, nurses & staff are professional and very thorough. Joe Abdalhaq- Arl
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Dwyer, MD?
What a nice doctor who makes you feel calm & doesn’t make an uncomfortable appointment feel weird. (: He was very knowledgeable & explained everything where it was easy to understand. Definitely recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Dwyer, MD?
After being diagnosed with colon cancer I was referred to Dr. Dwyer. He explained my procedure in great detail as well as sketched out what he was going to do. He patiently answered all of my questions and provided me with a list of information to assist with my recovery. The comfort and ease at which he made my family and I feel was so powerfully needed. Dr. Dwyer is a wonderful and dedicated surgeon and I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my surgery. Thank you Dr. Dwyer
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Dwyer, MD?
I was so nervous when I arrived at the office. After 2 minutes of talking with Dr. Dwyer I knew I was in good hands. He was easy to talk to very Informative and funny.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Dwyer, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Dwyer to anyone. I have severe anxiety when it comes to going to a new doctor but he was so pleasant and professional the anxiety quickly disappeared. He performed my first ever colonoscopy along with a minor surgical procedure. Both were performed quickly and I experienced much less pain than anticipated. Office visits are fast yet thorough, he will spend as much time as necessary to answer questions/concerns. His office staff is very friendly and professional!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Dwyer?

Texas Colon & Rectal Specialists

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Dwyer treats patients.