Contact provider for availability

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 34

Dr. Dubuque

Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center

3600 NW Samaritan Dr Corvallis, OR 97330

Dr. Christopher Dubuque, DO is an internal medicine specialist in Corvallis, OR. He specializes in internal medicine.

Dr. Dubuque's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dubuque

4.5

Dr. Dubuque?
Dr. Dubuque's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christopher Dubuque, DO
Dr. Dubuque is an excellent internal medicine Physician . He is always up on the latest medical diagnosis. He has an excellent patient caring manner. He takes the time in explaining answers to patient's questions and conditions. I highly recommend Dr. Dubuque to anyone needing the services of an excellent internal medicine physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Dubuque, DO?
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Dubuque! Haven't had such a great Dr. in over 15 years. He doesn't just treat my symptoms, he gets to the root of the problem. Truly is a fantastic Dr. Going to miss this high level care as he is leaving for private practice in Medford.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Dubuque, DO?
Answered all questions asked. The only doctor I have found in years that has treated me with respect and like a person not a number. Well worth all the time I have spent with physicians at the Samaritan phaciliaties. A doctor who is in it for the practice not the money. Other then that all I can say is good job, well done, keep up the good work and good relations with all patience. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Dubuque, DO?
Great listener, smart and compassionate. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Dubuque, DO?
Dr. Dubuque CARES and he LISTENS. I have a lot of medical problems and medications and he does a great job handling my care needs. He is skilled with injections and my joints feel much better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Dubuque, DO?
Dr. Dubuque regularly gave me information and "updates" that differed from what his Attending Physician told me. He caused me so much unnecessary worry, simply because of lack of knowledge and collaboration with his attending. Very stressful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Dubuque, DO?
when Chris had to give me bad news he was direct and honest but very kind. What stood out to me the most was that he took time to answer all my questions and listen to my upset. I never have felt like he was rushing me or overlooking my concerns, which is in contrast to other doctors I've seen at that facility
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Dubuque, DO?
Dr. Dubuque spent countless hours answering my Mom and Dad's questions, always came back when he said he would and was honest with tough information. The whole process of transitioning my Dad to hospice was made easier by Dr. Dubuque's care. He's very personable and empathetic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Dubuque, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Dubuque?

Dr. Dubuque accepts

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Dubuque treats your condition or procedure