Dr. Christopher Digiovanni, MD

Dr. Christopher Digiovanni, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 51 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Digiovanni specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and practices in Waltham, MA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Digiovanni? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Digiovanni's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Digiovanni's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Digiovanni

Dr. Digiovanni accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Digiovanni has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Digiovanni
Dr. Digiovanni's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (27)
in Dartmouth, MA |
Dr Christopher W. DiGiovanni MD chief at the Mass General foot & ankle hospital and his great team of professionals are the best. I am being treated for Charcot foot a form of diabetic arthritis in my ankle and there is no where else I would rather be for my treatment. He is known for his ankle and foot expertise as the best from his past patients and other doctors all over the country. He was pleasant and professional. Very nice to see a man (great doctor) spend time with me and not holding on
in Beverly Farms, MA/Manhattan, NY |
As anoted MD with an ongoing mid foot, tarsal problem , I have seen 7 Orthopedic Foot and Ankle physicians. Best of all is Dr. Diogiivanni of MGH. He performed an extended exam with walking, visual and hands on clinical appraisal. The Xrays at MGH Waltham, more complete with a younger tech & excellent knowledge of foot anatomy. The PA along with this MD, watched. First. time, I teceived a comprehensible diagnosis, along with a name. 2nd is Jeremiah Smith, MD at Brigham. Now, orthotics.
in Massachusetts |
I wasted 3 hours on my birthday to go for help, just to find out, after I paid my copayment & they could bill my insurance, that they would not treat me because I smoke 1/2 a pack a cigarettes a day & that they would piss test me before any surgeries. Shouldn't that be on their website & isn't that discrimination? Plus I waited over 2 months for an appt & filled out all paperwork in advance. Very disheartening & still have A LOT OF PAIN!!!
in Boston, MA |
Dr. DiGiovanni is an outstanding Orthopedic Surgeon. He performed and Total Ankle Replacement on my left ankle. Before the operation I had pain every single time my left foot touched the ground. After the healing process and Physical Therapy, I have NO PAIN. I play Senior Softball and I am almost back to my previous level. Not only is he and excellent surgeon, but he is knowledgeable, personable and is never in a rush. If I ever have to get my right ankle done, I will ask him to do it.
Somerset, MA |
I have recently brought my daughter to Dr DiGiovanni for an ankle injury. I thought he was fantastic! He explained the condition to where both her and I understood. He took as much time with us as we needed. He was great! I would definitely recommend him to family and friends. His staff were very friendly and professional.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Digiovanni, MD?
Are you Dr. Digiovanni?

Compare Dr. Digiovanni

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.