Dr. Christopher Diefenbach, MD

Dr. Christopher Diefenbach, MD

Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery  ·
Dr. Christopher Diefenbach, MD is an orthopedic foot & ankle surgery specialist in Flagstaff, AZ and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from New York Univ Sch Of Med in 2010 and specializes in orthopedic foot & ankle surgery, trauma surgery, and more.Read his story

1485 N Turquoise Dr Ste 200

Flagstaff, AZ 86001

• Arizona Foundation
  • Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
  • Health Net
  • Healthcare Management Administrators, Inc. (HMA)
  • HealthChoice

Learn about Dr. Diefenbach

Dr. Diefenbach's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Diefenbach "It was an easy decision for me to begin down the track of Orthopaedic medicine, as I have always appreciated the mechanics of how the body works. A personal love of recreation, sports and activity, was the driving force behind my pursuit of specialized training in foot and ankle care. I have advanced subspecialized training with a Foot and Ankle Fellowship from the University of California, Davis, where I cared for arthritic, sports, traumatic, and complex reconstructive injuries of the foot and ankle. I believe in shared decision making, ensuring each patient (and their family members) completely understand their problem or condition, the treatments available to them, and their influence in which course of action to take with treatment. I will always individualize each care plan to help my patients reach their activity and quality-of-life goals. I treat each patient as though they are a member of my own family and consider it a privilege to treat and care for my patients."

This content was provided by Dr. Diefenbach "My commitment to my patients and their clinical experience stems stems from a philosophy emphasizing shared decision making. I ensure each patient and their family grasp the extent of their condition, the treatments available to them, and their influence on which course of action to take with treatment plan. I love meeting each patient I see and learning more about their personal goals and activity styles, then mapping out a care plan to ensure they achieve those goals. I look forward to meeting you! "

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery
  • Trauma Surgery

Dr. Diefenbach does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Tibia Fracture
  • Tibia or Fibula Stress Fracture
  • Toe Fractures
  • Toe Injuries

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Pennsylvania State University / College Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • New York Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • University Of California, Davis
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Diefenbach has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Diefenbach has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Diefenbach does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Diefenbach and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Diefenbach's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Diefenbach to family and friends
1 review (1 has a comment)

Dr. Diefenbach's Performance

Dr. Diefenbach Says:
"

I value and appreciate my patients' feedback, as this is the ultimate assessment of how well I perform as a physician and it helps me to learn from my patients. I will continue to make the necessary changes to improve the patient experience, outcomes and my own delivery of care. An important part of improving healthcare quality is what the patient has to say about how their care was provided professionally,

...

Chris was assigned to be my Ortho Physician. He looked at my injury and we discussed options and procedures. I felt like I knew so much more about what was occurring with the tissue and components of the injury after our discussion. Even though Chris was the smartest person in the room he didn't...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

One of the best compliments Dr. Diefenbach can receive is to have patients share their experience with others. This is just that and it's wonderful to hear, Aaron. Thank you for publicly sharing this with so many. We will will share this with Dr. Diefenbach and his team too. Your experience reaffirms that continuously raising the bar of quality care, truly benefits our patients. Thank you for trusting and choosing NAO with your care.