Dr. Christopher Demetriou, MD

Dr. Christopher Demetriou, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Christopher Demetriou, MD, Garden City, NY, Gastroenterology & Dietetics & Bariatric Medicine

Specializes in Gastroenterology • Male • Age 42

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Demetriou

Dr. Christopher Demetriou, MD
Are you Dr. Demetriou?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 113 responses
  • 10 reviews
1 5 113

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Westbury, NY |

Dr. Demetriou is a specialist in his field. I have been going to him since 2008. He listens to your concerns to identify the specific issue. I highly recommend as his first concern is always the well being for his patients.

- in New York, NY |

I went to Dr. Demetriou for my first colonoscopy. He had a great bedside manner and explained everything. As apprehensive as I was, it was as good an experience as it could have been. Would totally recommend him to my family and friends.

- in NY |

I've been a patient of Dr. Demetriou for over 10 years. A few things to point out: 1. He is thorough with investigating your situation + total health. 2. He is courteous and is LISTENING to you with full attention. 3. He is very well-connected with other top doctors in the area and I trust his referral network. 4. He is very knowledgeable of the most up-to-date research info related to his field. 5. He will create a written plan to resolve the issue you have. 6. His office team is superb!

-New York, NY |

Dr. Demetriou is an exceptional specialist in his field. On my first visit, he spend time & patience to review issues I have had for many years that were never addressed properly. He laid out a medical plan of action to determine the correct diagnosis as well as the actions to be taken to improve my health as well as my quality of life. I would recommend Dr. Demetriou to all family and friends with confidence.

- in Westbury, ny |

Dr Demetriou was excellent.

- in Staten Island, NY |

Dr Chris DEMETRIOU IS A GREAT DOCTOR HE HELP SO MUCH

- in Floral Park, NY |

I would recommend Dr. Demetriou. He provides excellent care, both in treatment and in bedside manner.

- in Freeport, NY |

Fabulous Dr., facility and staff. Best experience with a Dr. in years.

-New York, NY |

Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

- in Garden City Park, NY |

I had a great experience with Dr. Demetrius, very kind considerate and professional. I definitely would recommend him.to family and friends.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab