Dr. Christopher Demetriou, MD

Dr. Christopher Demetriou, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Christopher Demetriou, MD, Garden City, NY, Gastroenterology & Dietetics & Bariatric Medicine

Specializes in Gastroenterology • Male • Age 42

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Demetriou

Dr. Christopher Demetriou, MD
Are you Dr. Demetriou?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 115 responses
  • 13 reviews
1 5 115

4.9 out of 5

More Details

-West Hempstead, NY |

From the consultation I knew this was going to be appositive experience. Dr. Demetriou is thorough, professional, and personable. As soon I arrived for my procedure, the staff was warm and kind. The office looks like an upscale spa. Every detail of my quick stay there was pleasant and enjoyable. Thank you Dr. Demetriou and staff.

- in Floral Park, NY |

Very caring, professional visit. Office was spotless and friendly.

- in Garden city |

Best doctor my wife and I have seen-ever.......

- in Westbury, NY |

Dr. Demetriou is a specialist in his field. I have been going to him since 2008. He listens to your concerns to identify the specific issue. I highly recommend as his first concern is always the well being for his patients.

- in New York, NY |

I went to Dr. Demetriou for my first colonoscopy. He had a great bedside manner and explained everything. As apprehensive as I was, it was as good an experience as it could have been. Would totally recommend him to my family and friends.

- in NY |

I've been a patient of Dr. Demetriou for over 10 years. A few things to point out: 1. He is thorough with investigating your situation + total health. 2. He is courteous and is LISTENING to you with full attention. 3. He is very well-connected with other top doctors in the area and I trust his referral network. 4. He is very knowledgeable of the most up-to-date research info related to his field. 5. He will create a written plan to resolve the issue you have. 6. His office team is superb!

-New York, NY |

Dr. Demetriou is an exceptional specialist in his field. On my first visit, he spend time & patience to review issues I have had for many years that were never addressed properly. He laid out a medical plan of action to determine the correct diagnosis as well as the actions to be taken to improve my health as well as my quality of life. I would recommend Dr. Demetriou to all family and friends with confidence.

- in Westbury, ny |

Dr Demetriou was excellent.

- in Staten Island, NY |

Dr Chris DEMETRIOU IS A GREAT DOCTOR HE HELP SO MUCH

- in Floral Park, NY |

I would recommend Dr. Demetriou. He provides excellent care, both in treatment and in bedside manner.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Gastroenterology
Dr. Alan S. Lipp, MD
0.54 miles away
Dr. Robert S. Bartolomeo, MD
2.25 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.