Dr. Christopher Davidson, MD

Dr. Christopher Davidson, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Christopher Davidson, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Wellesley, MA. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Davidson is affiliated with Milford Regional Medical Center, MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital and Newton - Wellesley Hospital.

332 Washington St Ste 100

Wellesley, MA 02481

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Fallon Community Health Plan
  • Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Dr. Davidson

See how frequently Dr. Davidson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Localized Fat Deposits
Wound Repair
Excision of Benign Skin Lesion

Dr. Davidson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Davidson "As a plastic surgeon, I believe in providing excellent care that meets or exceeds the expectations of my patients."

• Plastic Surgery

• Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Harvard College
  • Harvard Combined Plastic Surgery Program
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Rotary International Fellowship-Study Of West African Art In Ghana-1995-1996
    Other Education | Completed 1996

Dr. Davidson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Davidson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davidson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Davidson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Davidson to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Davidson's Performance
Totally botched. Will be posting photos soon so you can see for yourself . I didn't have the nerve to post until I saw others posting but please please be careful trusting this man.
in MA |
Nov. 2016: 51 yr old female (2 C-sections). I had a tummy tuck, breast lift and lipo on the same day in his Wellesley office. I had a great result!! Lots of pain the 1st week (no surprise), but WELL worth it! I feel and look 15 years younger. LOVE his staff too. Everything was worth it. GREAT experience. Dr. Davidson is very nice and gentle. Thank you!!
in Attleboro,MA |
I have had many procedures with Dr. Davidson over the last 4 years and have had outstanding results. Dr. Davidson ALWAYS takes the time to explain each procedure and what is involved in the procedure as well as the recovery. Dr. Davidson and his staff are always friendly and considerate and take every question and concern seriously. Calls and emails are always returned in a timely manner no matter the day or time. One of the best decisions I've made.
in Longmeadow MA |
I am not even two weeks out after tummy tuck with Dr. Davidson and I am delighted with my surgery and choice of surgeon! After pregnancy with twins, my "pouch" is gone and I am so excited when I look in the mirror and see my FLAT stomach! Dr. Davidson has incredible training, a caring and gentle bedside manner, and wonderful accommodating staff. My post-op course has been very smooth--much easier than my C-section! Very happy and would recommend highly!!
in St Croix, USVI |
Dr Davidson and his staff are the Best! My breast lift and augmentation were done in June 2014 and I am totally pleased with the results. Both my GYN and Gen Practitioner asked for Dr Davidson's contact info commenting on how good his work is and how many botched procedures they see on a regular basis. Don't trust your body to just anyone, this office is truly professional.
in Rehoboth, MA |
Couldn't be happier! Dr Davidson and his staff are the best! I'm so glad I stopped looking for a surgeon here! They made me feel important and were very honest. Dr Davidson answered all of my questions silly or not as they were important. All of my emails pre and post op were answered in a timely fashion. Most importantly I look and feel great! I would recommend anyone to this practice. Thank you!!!
in Hingham, MA |
Dr. Davidson and his staff were excellent! I was searching for a top notch surgeon to preform a breast augmentation, who could deliver results as close to perfection as possible. While he made no promises of perfection, he and his staff thoughtfully guided me in choosing the best size for me. Through his consultations, experience and credentials I was given all the confidence I needed in him. I'm extremely thrilled with my results, it couldn't be better, and the staff was so kind and helpful.
in Salem, MA |
Dr. Davidson and his staff were outstanding! I felt comfortable in the office from the second that I walked in for my consult. Special time and care was taken to answer all of my questions/concerns. Follow up appointments have been timely and pleasant! My early surgery results are very successful and I am anxious to see final results several months from now. I am confidant that I will be scheduling a future procedure with Dr. Davidson and would recommend him to anyone in need of his services.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Davidson, MD?
Are you Dr. Davidson?

Visit Dr. Davidson

Dr. Davidson accepts 15 insurance carriers
    Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
    Blue Solutions HMO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Fallon Community Health Plan
  • Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care