Dr. Christopher Dakhil, MD

Dr. Christopher Dakhil, MD

Oncology  ·

Dr. Christopher Dakhil, MD is an oncology specialist in Wichita, KS and has been practicing for 6 years. He specializes in oncology, hematology, and more.

Cancer Center of Kansas

818 N Emporia St Ste 403

Wichita, KS 67214

Learn about Dr. Dakhil

See how frequently Dr. Dakhil performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Venous Embolism and Thrombosis
Cancer
Lung Cancer

Dr. Dakhil's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Dakhil "The opportunity to work in my home town and join the premier Oncology practices in the Midwest made my decision to return to Wichita an easy one. Cancer patients reserve the very best from their Oncologists, and our practice strives to meet that need for every patient everyday. From cutting edge clinical research which has drawn national recognition to personal hometown service provided in our satellite offices, CCK has earned its quality reputation over many years of service to our community."

• Oncology

• Medical Oncology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Oncology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University of Kansas
  • University of Kansas Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • University of Kansas
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Dakhil has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dakhil does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dakhil and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dakhil's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dakhil to family and friends

Dr. Dakhil's Performance

I would like to take take my earlier review off here as I was in a bad place at the time and have had time to think on this. Maybe neither of us had a good day it happens and I’m truely grateful for all he did for me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Excellent Doctor, just visited today?? if I ever need him again, I will be right back. I highly recommend Dr. Chris Dakhil, best in Wichita
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Seen him today. Went away feeling Very upset. I had a number of questions I wanted answers to or at least some help. I didn't even ask him my last few questions because of the way he was talking to me and brushing off the ones I did ask I'm no further ahead then when I went. Think I'll find someone...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1

I hope we were able to get all of your concerns addressed at our last visit. It is very important to me that you leave our visits with a clear understanding of our plan and with all of your questions answered. I truly appreciate your feedback, and I'm glad we were able to discuss your concerns openly and honestly.

Dr. Chris Dakhil is a wonderful doctor, he is knowledgeable and empathetic. He is thorough when going over results from treatment. He has a great demeanor and is very easy to talk to. I would recommend Dr. Chris Dakhil to anyone who needs an oncologist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for the feedback.