Dr. Christopher Cutler, MD

Dr. Christopher Cutler, MD

Gastroenterology  ·

Dr. Christopher Cutler, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Sandy, UT and has been practicing for 23 years. He specializes in gastroenterology.

Granite Peaks Gastroenterology

1393 E Sego Lily Dr

Sandy, UT 84092

• AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Altius Health Plans
  • Health Utah
  • Molina Healthcare
  • PEHP
  • SelectHealth

Learn about Dr. Cutler

See how frequently Dr. Cutler performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abdominal Disorders
Gastrointestinal Diseases
Dysphagia

Dr. Cutler's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Cutler "Your digestive health is a vital component of your overall health, comfort, and physical and mental well-being. Whether a patient feels perfectly healthy and visits me for a screening colonoscopy or has digestive difficulties, as a Board-Certified Gastroenterologist I apply my extensive experience, training, and expertise and the most recent advances in my field to a thoughtful assessment and diagnosis of each individual. Gastroenterology is especially rewarding because my patients benefit from my knowledge, experience, and use of the latest research and technology in this quickly-evolving medical specialty. For my patients with digestive disorders, I can prescribe a course of action which provides immediate relief, often restoring patients to symptom-free, normal lives. It is gratifying for me when, several times each day, patients say to me, "If only I had known the exam (or treatment) would be this easy, I would have made an appointment with you a long time ago.""

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Bravo pH Testing
  • Colonoscopy
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Hemorrhoid Banding
  • Hemorrhoid Treatment
  • Radiofrequency Ablation for Barrett's Esophagus
  • Therapeutic ERCP

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University Of Michigan Psychology
  • Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Indiana University / School of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Cutler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cutler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cutler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cutler's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cutler to family and friends

Dr. Cutler's Performance

Dr Cutler is a top notch doctor. He set me at ease and answered all my questions. This is the 3rd time in with him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Cutler and staff managed my health issues and with his help I am cured from hepatitis C!!! I His nurse Farrah is amazing as well! I highly recommend Dr Cutler.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Cutler was extremely professional and caring . He took the time to listen to my concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Cutler!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Cutler is professional, but like a previous reviewer said, not particularly friendly or comforting. He told me he was at his rope's end with my symptoms, said I was doing "quite well," and hoped to not have to see me back for a year. He told me to see my primary care doctor if I continued...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
The office is clean and comfortable, staff is acceptable, not very friendly or comforting. In the exam room, Dr. arrived within 15 minutes. He was not friendly, but was professional. He examined me, told me what I already knew, told me I needed to see a surgon, and left the room. He spent less than...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1
Are you Dr. Cutler?

More Gastroenterology Specialists like Dr. Cutler at Granite Peaks Gastroenterology

Gastroenterology Specialist