Dr. Christopher Criscuolo, MD

Dr. Christopher Criscuolo, MD

Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. Christopher Criscuolo, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Omaha, NE and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Georgetown University School Of Medicine in 1984 and specializes in pain medicine.

16909 Lakeside Hills Ct Ste 215

Omaha, NE 68130

Learn about Dr. Criscuolo

See how frequently Dr. Criscuolo performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Fibromyalgia
Autoimmune Diseases
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Criscuolo's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Criscuolo "Health care is changing, and CHI Health promises to change it for the better. In fact, we started embracing new ways to keep you well more than 10 years ago. It's called value-based care, built on the belief that prescribing a healthier lifestyle is better than prescribing a lot of pills. That's why we're building a network where doctors, clinics and hospitals work closely to organize your care for the best possible outcome. We're doing what's right for our patients, to mend what's broken and restore your faith in health care."

• Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

• Georgetown University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • University Hospital SUNY Stony Brook

Dr. Criscuolo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Criscuolo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Criscuolo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Criscuolo's Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Criscuolo to family and friends

Dr. Criscuolo's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

I have been seeing Dr. Criscuolo for pain management for the past 2 years. He does not overmedicate or undermedicate for my condition and treatment of post radiation/cancer pain.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Criscuolo is the most outstanding pain management physician I have ever found. He has helped me with my cervical pain issue more than all the other physicians combined. I simply cannot recommend him adequately but I will say, if you are hurting and want relief, go see "Doctor Feel Good", Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have severe Fibromyalgia, and I had been in pain for over six months with no “good days”. I also have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I only had about four hours a day where I was able to function and do minimal activities. Just to take a shower was an event. I was had lost all hope of ever being the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option2
Experienced major pain relief through accupunture
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
Lies, doesn't put in his chart what he tells you. His nurses are the rudest unpassoniate people I've ever met. One hung up on me while asking about my chart. They do not listen!! Does not care! He proceeded to offer me the same muscel relaxer I told him every visit DOES NOT WORK! He had me try a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option11thumbs down icon option3