Dr. Christopher Craft, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Craft

Christopher Craft Cosmetic Surgery

8720 N Kendall Dr Miami, FL 33176

Dr. Christopher Craft, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Miami, FL. He graduated from University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Craft accepts

Dr. Craft accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Craft's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Craft?
Dr. Craft's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christopher Craft, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I do not know where to start! first his team is fantastic, the doctor is very kind, professional , he takes his time to see the case, he is very respectful, he is a person who cares about his patients, I recommend it, it's worth it, with Dr I felt very safe, and my result was a total success. He is the best of the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Craft, MD?
Wonderful doctor! Highly recommend. Excellent consultation and post op experience. Dr Craft is always available to answer any questions or concerns from start to finish. Ele e fantástico! Honesto e atencioso. Qualidade 100%. Melhor medico em Miami. Definitivamente recomendo.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Craft, MD?
Excellent Doctor and Awesome Staff! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Craft, MD?
I flew down from Atlanta to have my breast Lift and Augmentation performed by Dr. Christopher Craft. At 28 I was very concerned about the scars but after seeing multiple before and after images on Instagram of Dr. Crafts work, I felt highly reassured. I am three months post op and I love my new. Breasts! The scarring is beautiful and you can't even see it. We choose a 380cc implant from Sientra and I love the fullness of my new cleavage and the way everything fits. I am so grateful for Dr. C
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Craft, MD?
I never thought Christopher craft could honestly give me all that he gave me. He has unbeatable pricing for his procedures and wage delivers excellent quality. My procedure came out absolutely amazing. And he is incredibly caring and always available to see me when I need help or need answers. Please see him for your procedures he can work miracles.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Craft, MD?
REMARKABLE!!! I am only 2 weeks post-op and I am absolutely in love with my new boobies. After breast feeding my 2 kids I got blessed with saggy ones, but thank God for Dr. Christopher Craft! His last name is perfect for him because he “Craft”-ed me new Boobies! What I loved most about Dr. Craft was the patience he had with me. I walked into my first appt with over 15 questions and concerns and instead of him demonstrating impatience he took his time and answered all my questions one by one. Th
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Craft, MD?
He is the best ?? I got my breast implant about a month ago and I highly recommended.. very professional and the staff are amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Craft, MD?
Truly an exceptional surgeon! Dr.C fixed a previous breast enlargement surgery done by another surgeon in Coral Gables. I had gone to another surgeon for a consult and they said I needed a lift, but when I saw Dr. Craft he said I had a capsule that had formed and was mishaping my breast. He performed a capsulorraphy and implant exchange to textured silicone and my breasts are perfect!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Craft, MD?
Say Yes…to the Boobs I was so thoroughly impressed by his compassion and professionalism. He was so kind and so understanding and really took the time to listen to my needs and concerns. He instantly reassured me that everything would be fine and prepared me for what to expect with a breast lift. I am so thrilled with my resultsit is no wonder the word around town is he is the breast lift guru. His skills are amazing, and the results speak for themselves.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Craft, MD?
I have had several cosmetic procedures with Dr. C Craft. I am in the medical field and I have total confidence with him and his experienced staff. I could not be happier with my results. He has a excellent, informative bedside manner and the staff is always friendly. Dr craft actively follows up with your post operative recovery and can be accessed by his private cell phone any time if you have questions or concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Craft, MD?
I had sent out an online inquiry to Dr. Crafts office for a breast augmentation 6 months ago and it was promptly answered in less than 24hrs. His office manager had sent me an email with information regarding the procedure as well as a consultation request to meet with Dr. Craft and explore my options for surgery. When I went in for my consultation I was so pleasantly surprised at how clean and beautiful the office was. I had been to a previous consultation with a different plastic surgeon in c
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Craft, MD?
I travelled from Connecticut to Miami in search of a top plastic surgeon as I did not want anyone at home finding out about my plastic surgery. I had called Dr. Craft's office and they immediately transferred me to their concierge specialist who took care of my hotel reservations, had a private chauffeur drive me to the office on the morning of surgery, and even had a beautiful floral arrangement to welcome me in my hotel room upon arrival. My experience was 5 Star all the way! I met with Dr. Cr
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Craft, MD?
I found Dr. Christopher M. Craft online through a Google search. I was looking for a top breast augmentation doctor and his name came up on my search. I scrolled through the extensive before and after gallery and wrote to their email to schedule a consultation as I was between classes. They wrote back by the hour and I was able to schedule a consult for the following week. My meeting with Dr. Craft was a success and I booked my surgery for the summer when classes were out. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Craft, MD?
Amazing Doctor, excellent staff. Every one at Craft Cosmetics makes sure you feel welcomed by treating you like family. Dr. Craft is very polite, patient, caring and professional. I love my results. Thank you!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Craft, MD?
Dr. Craft and his staff took really good care of me during my TT. I am very satisfied with the facility, staff, and the care I experienced during my procedure. Most importantly, I really love my results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Craft, MD?
My experience with Dr. Craft and his staff was amazing! They treat you like family. Since the 1st consultation I knew I wanted my procedure done with Dr. Craft. Very professional, very polite, very patient while answering all questions. Almost no wait time when you go to your appointment. His staff is great! They are all very sweet and understanding! I loved my results! Dr. Craft was always available to answer every question I had on my follow up appointments. I would recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Craft, MD?
I began my research for plastic surgeons because I was unhappy with my breast shape and size. I am a gym enthusiast and along the years working out my breasts became smaller and smaller. I found Dr. Christopher craft and upon reading reviews and finding that he is Top 10 Miami plastic surgeons I decided to schedule a consult. At the end of my consult I knew this was going to be my plastic surgeon Dr. Craft is very knowledgeable and he has wonderful bed side manners! My results are BEAUTIFUL!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Craft, MD?
Dr. Craft is professional, friendly, and has patience with his patients. Since the initial consultation I knew he was my guy for my mommy makeover after visiting 4 other plastic surgeon. They make you feel comfortable and keep the avenues of communication open. I am extremely happy with my results and would do it again in a heart beat. His office and team is the best! No doubt about it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Craft, MD?
He is very knowledgable and patient. During our consult I was never rushed he took time to assess me an address on my concerns . He even offered another consult in case I wanted to return with my husband . Marilyn and testvof the staff and amazing !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Craft, MD?
Awesome team!! Excellent doctor !!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Craft?