Dr. Christopher V. Cox, MD

Dr. Christopher V. Cox, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 56 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Cox specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and practices in San Francisco, CA. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Cox? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Cox's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Cox's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cox

Dr. Cox accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Cox has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Cox's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cox to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Cox
Dr. Cox's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (44)
in Foresthill, CA |
highly recommended by other physicians. makes things easy to understand.
in San Francisco, CA |
Dr. Cox doesn't make you feel as if he is rushed, and is always happy to answer questions. He is not only an excellent surgeon, but an wonderful person.
in Tiburon |
Dr Cox is engaged and caring. My experience was great with him and his entire team. My confidence increased when one of the nurses leaked that he is the "go to guy" amongt the medical community.
San Rafael, CA |
Dr. Cox has a great, relaxing bedside manner, knows his craft extremely well, is understanding and willing to take the time to answer all of you questions. Even though the recovery time is quick, hip replacement is a big deal to some people and Dr. Cox was very patient with all of my questions and even took the time to call me to answer more questions I had after I met with him. I was referred to Dr. Cox by several friends and I would definitely refer my friends to him as well. Two thumbs up!
in Petaluma, CA |
My experience from start to finish was excellent. From my diagnosis, to the surgery date, and to the recovery phase, Dr. Cox and his team, and the hospital staff were professional and caring. The communication is constant and the information shared with the patient is clear. I participated in the pre-op seminar and I use the Health Loop app daily to communicate with Dr. Cox and his team.
in San Francisco, CA |
I've been seeing Dr. Cox for annual review of my right hip replacement for over 15 years. As both my right and left hips were deformed due to a congenital disease, the left hip also had to be monitored as the cartiledge had degenerated. In March of this year, Dr. Cox replaced my left hip and in August performed a revision to replace the 17-year-old plastic lining in my right hip. Both operations were very successful -recovery has been complete and excellent.
in Antioch, CA |
Dr. Cox did a total knee replacement, followed more recently by a total hip replacement. He is an outstanding surgeon, and I feel so lucky to have found him.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher V. Cox, MD?
Are you Dr. Cox?

Compare Dr. Cox

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.