Dr. Christopher Conrad, MD

Dr. Christopher Conrad, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Southport Family Prac/Sprts Med 7855 S Emerson Ave Ste P Indianapolis, IN 46237 Get Directions

My goal is to get the right treatment for each individual. Time is valuable for everyone and our office opens early, so we can accommodate all of our patients, no matter their schedules.

Dr. Christopher Conrad, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Conrad is affiliated with Franciscan Health Indianapolis .

Dr. Conrad's Experience

See how Dr. Conrad's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Conrad

Dr. Conrad accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Conrad has admitting privileges.

Dr. Conrad's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Conrad to family and friends
Dr. Conrad's Performance
in Beech Grove IN |
I am almost 60 and have gone through more than 15 Doctors. 3 stand out, 2 of the 3 retired on me the other is Doctor Conrad. I have been working with Dr. Conrad over the last 2+ years could not get any better. He will listen, joke, be serious, allow me to be very blunt, will work to find the problem, explain, and not rush me out. Doctor Conrad is leaving Indy moving back to his hometown. NOW I HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR. I wish him and his family the best.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Our family of 6 loves Doctor Conrad. He is a very caring doctor who listens. I wouldn't dream of taking my family any where else. He has been our doctor for about 6 years now and the only doctor my 2 youngest have ever had.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Wow! Of all the doctor's I have been to and felt like my family and I were just another paycheck, I am thoroughly impressed with the care we recieved from dr. Conrad I cannot believe how incredible this doctor is at truly finding the root cause and making sure the patient is happy and understands what is being done and why.
in Indianapolis, IN |
He is always willing to listen and do what it takes to make thing right....By far number #1 in my book. He's gone above and beyond my expectations
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Conrad, MD?
Are you Dr. Conrad?

Compare Dr. Conrad

}

Dr. Conrad's Care Philosophy

Dr. Conrad's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Dr. Conrad has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Conrad's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Conrad does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Conrad and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Conrad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Conrad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine

Dr. Conrad does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Conrad and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.