Dr. Christopher Conley, MD

Dr. Christopher Conley, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Dr. Christopher Conley, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Conley is affiliated with Tristar Skyline Medical Center and Tristar Centennial Medical Center.

Centennial Heart at Stonecrest

3443 Dickerson Pike Ste 430

Nashville, TN 37207

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Cigna-HealthSpring
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Conley

Dr. Conley's Experience

Dr. Conley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology

This content was provided by Dr. Conley "We are a team of cardiovascular specialists dedicated to providing excellent and innovative care in a compassionate and personalized manner for the patients and the communities we are privileged to serve."

• Cardiology

• Cardiomyopathy
  • Cardiovascular Disease
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
  • Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
  • Cardiac Ablation
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Pacemaker Monitoring
  • Removal or Revision of Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Treadmill Stress Test

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Medical College of Georgia
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
    Internship Hospital | Completed
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Conley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Conley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Conley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Conley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Conley to family and friends
Dr. Conley's Performance
in Greenbrier, TN |
I have had a very positive experience with the care from Dr. Conley. He is very knowledgeable and puts you at ease. You can see that he loves his job and cares about his patients. I highly recommend him and his staff.
in Clarksville |
Dr. Conley is always very professional. He takes the time to listen to questions and then gives an answer you can understand. He never seems rushed like a lot of doctors, and explains everything in a very clear way. He even shows you the printout of your test results and explains what everything means.
in Nashville |
Dr. Conley is friendly and well spoken. I can trust in his medical opinions and instructions.
in Nashville, TN |
As a patient with a heart condition of atrial fibrillation, blood thinners,and a history of a stroke, I was referred to Dr. Christopher Conley, at Skyline Hospital. First Impression: young, handsome doctor with great social and communicative talents. Second Impression: A wonderful medical knowledge that makes one know they are going to have a top medical evaluation. Third Impression: A doctor who wants you to understand your condition and know what you need to do for yourself. Great Dr! A gr
in Clarksville, TN |
Dr Conley was very pleasant to talk to and answered all my questions. He also explained my results thoroughly. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing a cardiac doctor. I will ask for a referral to see Dr Conley for myself if needed in the future.
in Gallatin, TN |
I would have no problem recommending Dr. Conley to anyone, I feel safe with him knowing that he has my back. Dr. Conley always answers any question's I have even when I come up with some dumb questions, I guess that's it there is no such thing as a dumb question to him, he's happy to answer anything that concerns you,. I can come up with some silly things to ask
in Goodlettsville, Tn |
I am very impressed with Dr Conley. He is very caring and considerate. Very friendly.
Clarksville, TN |
Excellent Dr. Easyou to talk t. He is very good explainin every thing very well.
Clarksville, TN |
Dr. Conley was personable and informative. He asked the questions needed and actually listened to and responded to the answers I responded with, which I have found too often to be a rarity these days.
in Hendersonville, TN |
Dr. Conley was my parents' doctor before he was mine. My father was in his 90's, had dementia, and was difficult. Dr. Conley treated him with respect, kindness and patience, which was deeply appreciated. With me, he is always reassuring when my anxiety is high. He is attentive and careful, but not aggressive, so we have avoided surgery with well-managed medication. He has listened and assisted me in making informed choices for myself, such as choosing medication over surgery.
in Hendersonville, TN |
Doctor Conley truly cares about his patients. He takes time to explain what is going on. He answers my questions and makes an effort to work with my other healthcare providers to coordinate treatments.
in Madison, TN |
Dr. Conley is a great cardiologist and doctor. He has that personal touch that makes the patient feel important and appreciated. He's one of the nicest doctors I've ever had.
in CedarHill Tn. |
I Love this Doctor because he smiles,That helps a person heal faster.Thank you for excepting me. .Kathleen Janus
in bowling green ky |
takes his time with you and doesnt rush you in and out like a lot of doctors....
in Springfield, TN |
Dr. Conley, is very caring, knowledgeable and values his patients,
in Portland, TN |
Dr Conley was very attentive to my inquires. He seems to be very informed as well as concerned about his patients. He did not appear to be hurried as is the case with many doctors today.
in Nashville, TN |
I like Dr. Conley, and I would recommend him to my friends. He listens to me when I am describing my symptoms, and he isn't so anxious to prescribe drugs.
in Madison, TN |
I felt as though Dr. Conley was great! Very easy to talk to. Explained everything in a language I could understand. I highly recommend him as your cardiologist.
in Cedar Hill, TN. |
Dr. Chris Conley is one of the most caring and thorough doctors I have ever been too. He has doctored my parents for several years now, and has saved their lives more than once with his knowledge and alertness. I wouldn't go to another heart doctor after seeing him.
in Nashville, TN |
He helped me a great deal. He took me under his wing and figured out what was wrong with me.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Conley, MD?
Are you Dr. Conley?

Visit Dr. Conley

Dr. Conley accepts 9 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Aetna POS