Dr. Christopher Clark, MD

Dr. Christopher Clark, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation  |

Christopher Clark, M.D. graduated from Taylor University with a bachelor’s degree in biology. He earned his medical degree from the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina Univeristy in Greenville, NC. He completed an internship in Internal Medicine at Vidant Medical Center in Greenville, NC. Dr. Clark completed a physical medicine and rehabilitation residency at Sinai Hospital/University of Maryland in Baltimore, Mayland. He will join the PSSM team full time upon completing a year long fellowship for interventional pain management and musculoskeletal medicine. His clinical interests include interventional pain management, musculoskeletal medicine, sports medicine, and regenerative injection therapies. He is licensed to practice medical acupuncture. He is a member of the American Medical Association, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, International Spine Intervention Society, and American Society of Pain Physicians. Outside of work, he enjoys spending time outdoors with his wife and two young boys. He is an avid golfer and enjoys playing basketball and rooting for his hometown NFL team, the Carolina Panthers.

Performance Spine & Sports Medicine

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • MagnaCare
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Clark

We understand that a cookie-cutter approach to caring for our patients is not appropriate.

Everyone gets hurt, from the working mom to the weekend warrior. Accidents and injuries, like a sprain, a tear, a pull, even a break — can sometimes happen.

Performance Spine & Sports Medicine is the place where patients come to when other methods and approaches have failed them. We offer a non-surgical, holistic, fully integrated and patient-centered approach to health and wellness.

At PSSM, our interdisciplinary platform allows us to coordinate and customize your care — all under one roof, saving you time and money. This optimizes your health and wellness, no matter what your injury may be. Our convenient ‘one stop shop’ locations enable our team of providers to work closely to coordinate your care — in our modern, state of the art offices – to get you better faster and stay better longer.

We use advanced medical technology to get the best outcomes. Our unique health clinics integrate advanced medical-based wellness, pain management, physical therapy, chiropractic care, sports performance and massage therapy – helping our patients maximize on their goals.

Get better pain-free, drug-free, surgery-free. PSSM will help.

Dr. Clark's Experience

Dr. Clark's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  • Acupuncture
  • Interventional Pain Medicine

Dr. Clark does not have any board certifications listed.

• Broken Tooth

• Pediatric Dental Exam
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Taylor University
  • Performance Spine and Sports Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015
  • SUNY Downstate Medical Center-Medical Acupuncture
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Dr. Clark has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Clark has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Clark does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clark and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Clark's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clark to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Clark's Performance
in Levittown, PA |
I've been treating with Dr. Clark since October 2016 for ongoing right hip pain and bursitis. I had hip pain radiating down my leg making it feel like it was asleep. About 2 weeks ago Dr. Clark gave me a shot into the hip joint. That night for the first time in months I slept through the night, was able to sleep on my side pain free. I can now take the stairs, no longer need my cane and I'm even mowing my lawn! Thanks to Dr. Clark I have my life back!
in North Hanover, NJ |
I first saw Dr. Clark for a persistent knee condition that was diagnosed by another orthopedist as arthritis, however I suspected it wasn't just arthritis. Dr. Clark prescribed an MRI & found I had a torn meniscus. After many physical therapy treatments with some progresss, he suggested orthovisc & PRP treatment. After a year & a half of treatment, I made tremendous progress & little pain to no pain (I can jump rope again!). He has great bedside manners, very patient & attentive to patients.
in Bensalem, PA |
I have a great day when I met Dr. Clark he is the BEST! ! He has such care about his patients and has helped me out as I had fourteen back surgeries and Never met anyone like him. The staff is amazing and Beth is my therapy PT I am so Geatful that I found them they are the best so Thank you the Best thing that I have done. So I encourage anyone to go there for back pain
in Trenton, NJ |
Very focused on patient care and recovery. Personable and caring. Easy communications via email.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Clark, MD?

Visit Dr. Clark

Dr. Clark accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Amerihealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • MagnaCare
  • Oxford Health Plans

More Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists at Performance Spine & Sports Medicine

Dr. Joseph Jimenez, MD