Dr. Christopher Choi, DDS

Dr. Christopher Choi, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Christopher Choi, DDS is a dentist who practices in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Choi is affiliated with Arrowhead Regional Medical Center and San Antonio Regional Hospital.

8112 Milliken Ave Ste 102

• Maxillary (Upper Jaw ) Osteotomy
  • Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for California.

• Columbia
  • Carolinas Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Columbia University / College Of Dental Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2006

Dr. Choi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Choi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Choi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Choi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Choi to family and friends
Dr. Choi's Performance
in Fontana CA |
The people were all very kind and helpful. The doctor was very thorough in explaining the procedure. I would recommend this office to anyone.
in Fontana, CA |
The staff at your facility was terrific, all the staff including Anghely, Crystal and Jazmyn. The procedure went quickly and efficient. I am still in the process of healing so looking forward to a 100% recovery. Thank you for your expertise. Great place to get uncomfortable work done. I appreciate your professionalism and true thoughtfulness.
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
Dr. Choi's team took great care of me. I have minimum swelling and no bruising what so ever. They made me feel comfortable and leave u with clear instructions. I have recommended him to my family members that need to get thier wisdom teeth pulled.
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
Wonderful office and staff! Dr.Choi was friendly and knowledgeable.
Alta loma |
Dr. Choi has very honest opinions, and his surgical skills are top notch. Great office atmosphere, and his staff reflects the doctors excellence. All together, I could not have expected anything better.
in Colton, CA |
If I could give them more than 5 stars I would.What an experience after being made to wait at other practices that either had no experience with my problem or just couldn't schedule me in I researched this office and after seeing nonstop 5 star reviews called them up.I had the best experience they made sure I was comfortable on surgery day and that I had medication and instructions they even checked up on me during and after.I got a free smoothie,movie ticket.This Doctor and staff are the best!!
in Upland, CA |
This was my second time for visiting Dr Choi in 2 years! Each time the staff was warm and welcoming. Dr Choi was professional and pleasant! I would definitely recommend there office to everyone! Kathy
in Corona, CA |
I had two wisdom teeth extracted this morning on the right side of my mouth. I was a little nervous because this was my first time ever having any kind of surgery done. Everyone of the staff members was very nice, patient, and accommodating. They put me at ease and make me feel like I was at home. Special thanks to Jeanette and Dr. Choi for making this a painless, memorable experience for me! I can not wait to come back to have my other 2 removed. I will be recommending this place to all. ?? KM
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
Dr. Choi was super educating and simple to understand on the procedure he was going to perform on me. Which was extraction of all four wisdom teeth. He was easy going and open to any questions. His office along with his staff provide great welcoming and warm hospitality. Dr. Choi had me in and out the office in about an hour or less. He provided me with my prescriptions at the day of my consultation, in which I found motivating to schedule my surgery appointment sooner than later. Thanks Dr.Choi
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
Got a wisdom tooth extracted a few days ago. This office runs smoothly, like a well-oiled machine. Sophisticated decor of the lobby and pleasant demeanor of the office/nursing staff. The equipment is state of the art with CT machine extremely small/portable and your CT scan images shown on big screen once you are in the patient's chair getting examined. Dr. Choi has top notch skills. Minimal pain/discomfort during the extraction. Even give you a delicious smoothie which you go home with!
Upland, CA |
Never had a tooth removed like that. Glad it is over. Keep up the good work. THANK YOU....
in Glendora, CA |
Great Dr.! I was very nervous but Dr. Choi and his whole team made the experience very relaxing and painless. Everyone was very nice and made me feel comfortable!
in Fontana, CA |
The staff was very friendly and made me feel comfortable and the doctor did an excellent job with my procedure and I did not experience much pain. The smoothie I received was also great 10/10 would recommend coming here!
Fontana, CA |
Professional, quick and easy. Painless. Would definitely go back. Thank you
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
This was my 1st experience w/ wisdom teeth being pulled for my teen daughter. I was nervous for the entire procedure because this was her 1st time being put under. Dr. Choi was absolutely amazing in explaining the entire process and was so patient with all my random questions. He made me feel very comfortable. Procedure went smooth and healing is going as expected, due in part to the extremely helpful after care instructions! Dr. Choi & his staff exceeded my expectations! Thank you again!
in Alta Loma l, CA |
I had all 4 wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Choi. The procedure was quick and easy. Dr. Choi and his team were very thorough, helpful, and warm. I felt extremely comfortable and had an overall great experience.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I contacted the office for a last minute procedure and spoke with Amanda who was helpful and informative at every step. She returned calls promptly and made every effort to advise Dr. Choi and the surgery staff so that they were able to accommodate my daughter. In the back office Kerrie, Sue and every employee was caring and understanding and provided EXCELLENT service. I have no complaints.....
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
This was my second time here but my first time with Dr. Choi. He made me feel very conferrable and made this an easy experence for me. I would deffinitley recommend to friends and family. The staff was also amazing to work with.
in Chino, CA |
Staff and Doctor were great! Fast, polite and very helpful. Would highly recommend this staff and Doctor for this procedure!
in Rancho Cucamonga |
Everyone including the doctor were very kind & efficient. I would refer my family & friends. I had a very happy experience, considering what had to be done. Thank you guys once again. God Bless!!!??
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
I have heart disease, and after two procedures would never consider going to anyone else
in Fontana, CA |
Dr. Choi was very personable. His explanation of the entire procedure made me feel very relaxed. To my pleasant (and unexpected!) surprise, the extraction of my tooth took only 2 minutes.....and I DIDN'T feel anything! Upon entry of the front office, coupled with the comfortable atmosphere and staff's warm greeting, set the tone of how pleasant my overall experience was. Would recommend Dr. Choi to anyone. Thank you!, Dr. Choi and Maya for taking such good care of me. Blessings!
in Fontana, CA |
Dr. Choi was amazing. I had one wisdom tooth extracted effortless and pain free. Well, the local injection was a bit stingy but not bad. I was shocked as to the short amount of time he took with this procedure. Sang, his assistant, was very patient with me and extremely comforting and informative. I would highly recommend them.
in Alta Loma, CA |
Dr. Choi was great, he put my very anxious son at ease quickly. He has great bedside manner, answered all questions, and was just down right friendly. The procedure was done quickly and we were on our way home. This is a great practice.
in Fontana, CA |
I love Dr, Choi! Thank you so much for explaining everything about my procedure. I was very comfortable in his office. I love Gabby! She is wonderful! I was not nervous at all thanks to Gabby. She made me feel welcomed.Dr. Choi was so gentle and I had no pain after he pulled my back molar. I will definitely recommend him to my family and friends
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
The doctor was very fast, took my tooth out with ease. The nurses and assistants were very knowledgeable and understanding. Gave me a blanket, played some music and the laughing gas was amazing. I have to get 2 more teeth taken out. So I'll be back for sure. It was better than I thought. They made me comfortable. Everyone there is nice.
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
Everyone at Dr. Choi's office was professional, friendly and kind. It made the experience so much easier and was reassuring . The instructions were easy to follow and I would readily recommend Dr. Choi to any of my family and friends.
in Eastvale, CA |
Dr Choi and his staff really took care of me. I hate any kind of dental work and I had to get all four wisdom teeth removed. Dr Choi and his staff made me very relaxed and the procedure went really well. Finishing up day 2 of recovery and I have very little pain.
in Corona ca |
Awesome place to go the staff was very helpful if anyone needs to have your wisdom tooth taken out this is where I would go .dr Choi was very professional gave us all the options
in Rancho Cucamonga |
I would highly recommend this doctor. Everyone was incredibly nice and helpful. Very patient. Dr. Choi walked me through everything from the x-rays to the procedure and answered all my questions. I felt very positive about the whole experience and I was very well taken care of.
in Corona, CA |
Wonderful staff! Everylittle detail makes the patient feel important. I would highly recommend Dr Choi!
in Fontana, CA |
Very professional, clean and informative. Oral surgery can be a scary thing, Dr. Choi and his team made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend their office.
in Ca |
I have very high anxiety when it comes to dental work. Dr Choi was very patient and caring, and professional. I had a problem previously with another tooth in the same area of the one that needed to be extracted and my dentist said it might need to be removed as well. Dr Choi said that on the X-ray it looked fine and it didn't need to be extracted. Not insurance gougers at all, patients dental health needs are a priority, and Dr. Choi called afterwards to make sure I was doing ok.
in Rancho Cucamonga |
I recently had orthognathic surgery with Dr. Choi. Before that, I also had my wisdom teeth pulled by Dr. Choi. Dr. Choi is very professional, knowledgable and well experienced. I always felt very comfortable in the whole process. All my questions were answered and if I needed anything, Dr. Choi was always very helpful. I felt like everyone went above and beyond. I never would have thought having jaw surgery would be such a fantastic experience and I contribute that all to Dr. Choi.
in Rialto ca |
I for once love going to Dr. Choi he is very professional , sincere , the staffe are excellent specially Cathy, Kerrie , Maya and Ctystal and Ashly very friendly , thank you guys for doing great job
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Choi, DDS?
Are you Dr. Choi?

Upland, CA 91786
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
400 N Pepper Ave
Colton, CA 92324

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry