Dr. Christopher Choi, MD

Dr. Christopher Choi, MD

Internal Medicine  ·

Dr. Christopher Choi, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 19 years. He specializes in internal medicine.Read his story

Comprehensive Wellness Center

10105 Banburry Cross Dr Ste 130

Las Vegas, NV 89144

• Medicare

Learn about Dr. Choi

Dr. Choi's Experience

Dr. Choi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine and Internal Medicine

Dr. Choi's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Choi "There is nothing I take more seriously than the practice of medicine and have been doing it in the Las Vegas area since 2000. I enjoy not only talking and listening to my patients, but developing close personal relationships with them – something I believe is very important, but often missing in today's typical healthcare settings (outpatient and inpatient). Spending ample time to learn about each patient is part of the crucial foundation that formulates a correct diagnosis and appropriate treatment plan. Although the technologies are important, ultimately, what is most beneficial for a patient is having a physician with good clinical judgment, skills and experience, as well as the willingness to spend the time getting to know the detailed history of the patient in order to integrate the information from those technologies into the big picture. With that in mind, I founded Comprehensive Wellness Center several years ago and in my practice, I limit the number of patients drastically in order to spend a great deal of time with each and every patient. This gives me the opportunity to be my patient's private physician and along with my staff, provide the best care I can give. We offer same day or next day appointments and our appointments typically start on time. My patients receive an executive physical every year because I believe strongly in continuity of care. In the event of a hospitalization, I see my own patients…because my job as their primary physician is not just to treat them in the office, but also to serve as the hub of their entire healthcare plan. My patients make the practice of medicine extremely gratifying. I feel truly privileged that my patients have entrusted themselves to me and every day, we do our best to deliver the best care we can. Thank you very much for your interest. Dr. Choi"

• Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Loma Linda University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • St. Mary Med Center/Ucla-Chief Residency
    Other Education | Completed 2000

• Voted as one of the Top Doctors by Las Vegas Life Megazine, 2006

Dr. Choi has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Choi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Choi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Choi's Reviews