Dr. Christopher Caulfield, MD

Dr. Christopher Caulfield, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Christopher Caulfield, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 45 years old. Dr. Caulfield is affiliated with Northeast Baptist Hospital.

Dr. Caulfield's Experience

See how Dr. Caulfield's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Caulfield

Dr. Caulfield accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Caulfield has admitting privileges.

Dr. Caulfield's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Caulfield to family and friends
Dr. Caulfield's Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
Where was Dr. Caulfield's love and compassion toward me? His office manager refused to help me get a temp supply of an anxiety med until the mail order arrived. I learned at the visit a fax had been sent. How could the manager not know this and give misinfo? Upset and anxious, I wasn't cared for. Dr. Caulfield reprimanded, disrespected, and dismissed me. I found a great new PCP who observed i wasn't well and helped. I pray Dr. Caulfield & his corporation don't treat you inhumanely.
in San Antonio, TX |
I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Caulfield. He listened to all of my concerns and addressed each one. It takes a special doctor to have an inquisitive patient like me, and he did well. Dr. Caulfield is very friendly, caring, concerned, and thorough. I've already recommended him to other people. I also loved that his office staff is diverse and very friendly as well. I can't say enough good things about this office. So far so good!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Caulfield is one of the most caring, concerned Drs that I have seen in a very long time! I am so very glad to have found him! My daughter went to him and the first time she saw him she came home and told me she had found a Dr that I would like, which is rare nowadays for me! Unlike the others I have seen in the recent past, Dr Caulfield is knowledgeable, shares what he thinks, jokes a little with you and makes you feel like you matter even when he is so busy he should be all in a hurry!
San Antonio, TX |
Very through, knowledgeable, friendly, and genuinely caring. Would highly recommend.
in San Antonio, Texas |
This dr. Has to be one of the best in the city. He listens 100% and goes above and beyond to try to help you. He doesn't rush you and his interactions really show that he cares about his job and his patients. Wish we had more doctors like him as so many just suck now a days. I love, love that I found his office. Just one visit changed many things in my life.
in San Antonio, TX |
He has been my doctor for over 3 years and he is an excellent MD. I trust him with all my health issues.
in San Antonio, TX |
I would not recommend Dr. Caulfield because he doesn't allow his patients to have a voice when a member of his staff behaves unprofessionally. Instead of finding out why a patient who is paying for his service is disgruntled with a staff member--in my case, the office manager--the rest of the staff is wonderful, he automatically defends his staff. Since he clearly favors his staff over his paying customers, the staff should pay Dr. Caulfield's salary! I have no respect for this doctor!
I am truly sorry you feel that way. I believe all people deserve to be treated with love and compassion. I will always demand that my patients and staff are treated with dignity and respect and never demeaned or have profanity used towards them. I wish you only health and happiness.
Ft Worth, TX |
I just recently went to visit Dr.Caulfield I wanted to say he was very concern about my well being and my health he isnt like most doctor's just come in look at you then tells you whats wrong and write a prescription then leave. He would actually talk to you.He was very professional. I wanted to also say that the office manager and staff were very nice too. I would recommend him to all my friends and family.
in Converse, TX |
i have been seeing DR Caulfield for years, he always spends alot of time on you and ask questions about your life. He is always involved in what i am doing at home or my part time job. He is always asking personal quetions. , he seems very involved. I can call him at$00am and he will answer his phone.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Caulfield, MD?

Compare Dr. Caulfield

Dr. Caulfield's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Caulfield has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Caulfield's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

New York Medical College

Dr. Caulfield does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Caulfield and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage