Dr. Christopher T. Caulfield, MD

Dr. Christopher T. Caulfield, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 45 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Caulfield specializes in Family Medicine and practices in San Antonio, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Caulfield? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Caulfield's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Caulfield's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Caulfield

Dr. Caulfield accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Caulfield has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Caulfield's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Caulfield to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Caulfield
Dr. Caulfield's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (30)
in San Antonio, TX |
He has been my doctor for over 3 years and he is an excellent MD. I trust him with all my health issues.
in San Antonio, TX |
I would not recommend Dr. Caulfield because he doesn't allow his patients to have a voice when a member of his staff behaves unprofessionally. Instead of finding out why a patient who is paying for his service is disgruntled with a staff member--in my case, the office manager--the rest of the staff is wonderful, he automatically defends his staff. Since he clearly favors his staff over his paying customers, the staff should pay Dr. Caulfield's salary! I have no respect for this doctor!
I am truly sorry you feel that way. I believe all people deserve to be treated with love and compassion. I will always demand that my patients and staff are treated with dignity and respect and never demeaned or have profanity used towards them. I wish you only health and happiness.
Ft Worth, TX |
I just recently went to visit Dr.Caulfield I wanted to say he was very concern about my well being and my health he isnt like most doctor's just come in look at you then tells you whats wrong and write a prescription then leave. He would actually talk to you.He was very professional. I wanted to also say that the office manager and staff were very nice too. I would recommend him to all my friends and family.
San Antonio, TX |
just called 6 times to try to schedule a first time appointment and they kept transferring me over to a phone line no one answers! after the 5 time I asked why I'm being transferred over if I pressed option to to schedule and appointment and could not give a good answer and just transferred me over again. horrible incompetent staff/reception and as for doctor well who knows I cant say about that!
Please give us a call at 572-3306 and let Kristine my medical receptionist know you would like to come in for a new patient appointment. We would love to take care of you and your family.
in Converse, TX |
i have been seeing DR Caulfield for years, he always spends alot of time on you and ask questions about your life. He is always involved in what i am doing at home or my part time job. He is always asking personal quetions. , he seems very involved. I can call him at$00am and he will answer his phone.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher T. Caulfield, MD?

Compare Dr. Caulfield

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.