Dr. Christopher Carpenter, MD

Dr. Christopher Carpenter, MD

Family Medicine  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Christopher Carpenter is a board certified family practitioner educated at Oral Roberts University and the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, where he also worked as a paramedic during his summer breaks. He is experienced in rural family medicine with a unique background in pre-hospital and hospital emergency medicine. He has also developed a strong internal medicine skill set, with special interest in cardiology and diabetes. Dr. Carpenter is thrilled to continue practicing medicine in the Castle Rock area, but is also excited to be more involved with the shaping of the future of medicine via teaching and medical systems delivery. A graduate of Douglas County High School, Dr. Carpenter has deep roots in the Castle Rock area and resides there with his wife and two wonderful children.

Castle Rock Family Care

1175 S Perry St Ste 200

Castle Rock, CO 80104

Learn about Dr. Carpenter

Whole person care: body, mind, and spirit.

Dr. Carpenter's Experience

Dr. Carpenter's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Poudre Valley Hospital

Dr. Carpenter has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Carpenter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carpenter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Sky Ridge Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Outstanding Patient Experience Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Carpenter is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Carpenter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Carpenter to family and friends
Dr. Carpenter's Performance
in Franktown, CO |
Dr Carpenter has been our family physician for over a decade and is best described as a "doctor's doctor". His passion for ensuring the health and well being of his patients is as extraordinary as his ability to communicate with them. He is committed to patients wellness through lifestyle choices, always willing to make recommendations accordingly, and is second to none when diagnosing illness or treating injury. He is simply....the best!
in Elizabeth, CO |
I want a Dr that will listen and take time to discuss the reason I'm there, Dr Carpenter is that Dr, He found my heart condition after several others missed it. If you're looking for a great family Dr this is the office to be at.
in Elbert CO |
I misunderstood my appt/bloodwork and so they fit me in and I did not have to make a LONG drive home. They all did this cheerfully and the entire staff is so friendly and upbeat. Dr. Carpenter is a really caring physician.
in colorado |
Doctor Carpenter reminds me of the type of Doctor I had when I was growing up in upstate New York. He takes time to discuss my overall health issues and makes recommendations to help address all my health challenges. As an example my A1C is higher than it should be, he recommended that I read Diabetes for dummies as well more exercise and diet. There is no rush when I meet with him, just a very thorough exam. The staff is also very friendly and helpful.
in Castle Rock, CO |
Dr. Carpenter is fabulous. I followed him from his previous practice because he has always been honest with me and open to any discussion I wanted or needed to have. He has always been supportive and caring.
in Castle Rock, CO |
I liked Dr Carpenter, he spoke from the heart, he shared the facts. Just what I like from my Doctor (he was filling in for my doctor at the time).
Franktown, CO |
I have been a patient of Dr. Carpenter's for many years and have always been completely satisfied with the care I have received.
in Denver, CO |
We have had Dr Carpenter as our primary doctor for about 15 years. Both my spouse and I really like him. He is up to date on issues and is very not rushed when talking to you! He has went as far as drawing pictures for us. Highly recommend!!
in Parker, CO |
Dr took time to get to know me a bit and asked questions before just jumping into diagnosing. I appreciated the extra time the took to really try and figure out what was going on with my sickness
in Englewood, CO |
I have used Dr. Carpenter for 10 years. I have always appreciated his positive and factual medical diagnosis and advice. In my opinion he is a good family doctor.
Denver, CO |
Very good listener, explained options well, extra effort to provide prescriptions, thorough.
San Jose, CA |
Dr. Carpenter is one of those Doctors that sits down and talks with you in language that you can understand which makes managing your health much easier.
in Castle Rock, CO |
This physicians office is absolutely the dirtiest, and rudest Dr office I have even imagenined. Not only do I have to wait over ten minutes each time I have ever called, I am nervous to even sit in the mangy chairs that they have in their waiting room. The main complaint that I have is their receptionist. Every time I call the office, she takes it upon herself to treat me, and others that I know that also used to go there, as nasty and rude as possible. Her attitude is disgusting.
in Castle Rock, CO |
Dr. Chris has been my doctor for years and I would trust my health and well -being to no one else. I too am following him from the demise of Plum Creek to his new organization. I cannot speak to the new organization but my review of Dr. Carpenter is the highest possible assessment.
in elizabeth co |
I saw Dr Chris in June, got my medicines to carry me thru until Dec. Hopefully he will find a new home to practice so I can go back to him. I have been very happy with his professional outlook ,his listening abilities and how he explains things in laymen's terms.
in Castle Rock, CO |
Chris is a GREAT doctor - who worked at a practice owned by a self-centered goof. We never had problems with Dr. Carpenter. Practice closing 7/28 due to the owner's problems AND issues. Anyone who was a patient of record WAS NOTIFIED In May about this. We saw Chris, got records, UPDATED meds in June. Had to see the owner one day Dr. C was out, and was forced to have non-essential X-Rays (more $ to owner). Glad to be out of Plum Creek; anxious to see Dr. Carpenter in his new office.
in Castle Rock, CO |
I called today for a refill on a heart medication, they said he quit. They wouldn't let me make an appointment with any other provider or refill my medication. I called again explaining it was a critical medication and the receptionist actually hung up on me. In the past, I had an appointment with him on a Tuesday, when I called later that week for a refill I was told I needed another appointment. Always one month of meds and no refills on heart medications- all a money grab.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Carpenter, MD?
Are you Dr. Carpenter?