Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine  |
Dr. Christopher Calapai, DO
Dr. Christopher Calapai, DO is a neuromusculoskeletal medicine doctor who practices in Garden City, NY. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 31 years.

1101 Stewart Ave Ste 201

Garden City, NY 11530

Learn about Dr. Calapai

Dr. Calapai's Experience

Dr. Calapai's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

• Family Practice/OMT
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury
    Medical School | Graduated 1986

Dr. Calapai has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Calapai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Calapai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Calapai's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Calapai to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Calapai's Performance
Hicksville, NY |
Very helpful and knowledgeable doctor. Definitely recommend for treatment of knee injuries and joint issues
Stony Brook, NY |
Only cares about money. Doesn't spend a lot of time with you. Rushes. Gets annoyed if you ask questions. Staff don't use gloves when touching your skin where they draw blood. Seen staff argue with each other in front of patients.
in Dover, DE |
Unprofessional surroundings throughout the office. Unclean restroom. Blood pressure, weight taken in hall with other patients walking past. Staff eating while interacting with patients. Complete physical exam by doc consisted of listening to heart, lungs. I was interested in treatment for knees. I had current blood results, but the doctor wanted to draw 25 vials of which few tests needed for knees. Pushing treatments for other issues was obvious that money was the leading service factor.
in Glen Cove, NY |
I highly recommend Dr. Chris Calapai. He is a professional, caring and expert in conventional and alternative medicine. I visited him for my hypothyroidism issues. After complete blood tests and listening to my health concerns, he suggested several nutritional supplements and ordered Thyroid capsules. After following his recommendation, I noticed my health improved tremendously and I have much more energy. It is only five (5) months that I met Dr. Calapai and I am very grateful and blessed
in New York, NY |
Dr Calapai was very knowledgeable and is helpful with my goals to remain competitive in sports as I get older. The staff was excellent, appointments were easy! The vitamin drips are awesome!
in Bronx, NY |
I find Dr Chris Calapai to be extremely knowledgeable, professional and caring....(he sincerely wants to see my health improves). By following his recommendations that were based on my labwork, I have seen significant improvement in my overall general heath. I am able to walk up stairs with ease, I have more flexibility within my body and joints, I sleep much better and I feel in general a thousand percent healthier! THANK YOU DR CAL! I sincerely appreciate your commitment to us, your patients.
Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Calapai is very knowledgeable and uses alternative methods to help chronic issues. I went to him for my shoulder injury and he used prolototherapy on my shoulder which helped drastically after a few treatments. I definitely recommend him.
in North Babylon, NY |
I've known of him for years . He practices a progressive type of medicine the helps the body heal itself; giving it what it needs to recuperate/regenerate/regrow...He has the passion to practice the art of medicine in a way that gives me hope for people with many conditions acute and chronic. Take stem cells for instance. His office is designated as an site for stem therapy and investigation
Absolutely unprofessional.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Calapai, DO?
Are you Dr. Calapai?