Dr. Christopher Calapai, DO

Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Calapai
1101 Stewart Ave Ste 201 Garden City, NY 11530

Dr. Christopher Calapai, DO is an osteopathic manipulative therapy specialist in Garden City, NY. He graduated from New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology and specializes in osteopathic manipulative therapy and family medicine.

Dr. Calapai accepts

47.61904761904762%

Dr. Calapai?
Dr. Calapai's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christopher Calapai, DO
spent a lot of money got no mesurable results. stem cells may be the future of medicine, but it has;t been prefected yet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Calapai, DO?
Dr Calapai could do better by listening to his patients. People go to him because they do not believe their doctors are paying enough attention to them. I had prolotherapy done for my plantar fasciitis which worked. Had PRP done but no result. I believe it was due to the fact that it was not image guided and the platelets didn’t go directly into the disc or the platelets were not Amber color after centrifuged. I didn’t even have to lie on my stomach he injected it while bent forward. $
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Calapai, DO?
Fantastic. I always love going to Doctor Calapai's office when I can. I believe in the efficacy of the Vitamin C drips and his knowledge and care. His staff is fantastic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Calapai, DO?
Dr. Calapai and his staff are amazing. They all are thorough and caring for your personal and medical needs. This is the office to go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Calapai, DO?
This has to be one of the worst procedures ever... People told me that this doctor was all about himself and a money maker .. I should have listened... 10,000 dollars later there has been absolutely no improvement in my health since having the stem cell therapy..i was desperate and wanted relief.. I think that Dr Calapai preyed on my weakness.This doctor LIED to me saying that based on my blood test results, that I needed a procedure done ..after having 2 other doctors look at that wasn't true!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Calapai, DO?
Excellent results , he helped me achieve all of my health goals. My health was failing and I really feel Dr. Calapai saves my life
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Calapai, DO?
They only care about how much they can bill you. There treatments don’t work and there staff is very rude and unprofessional. There scheduling is poor as you wait at least an hour just to get into a room. That’s not because there so great just that they only have office hours three half days a week. Probably because of there declining business
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Calapai, DO?
Only cares about money. Doesn't spend a lot of time with you. Rushes. Gets annoyed if you ask questions. Staff don't use gloves when touching your skin where they draw blood. Seen staff argue with each other in front of patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Calapai, DO?
Unprofessional surroundings throughout the office. Unclean restroom. Blood pressure, weight taken in hall with other patients walking past. Staff eating while interacting with patients. Complete physical exam by doc consisted of listening to heart, lungs. I was interested in treatment for knees. I had current blood results, but the doctor wanted to draw 25 vials of which few tests needed for knees. Pushing treatments for other issues was obvious that money was the leading service factor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Calapai, DO?
I highly recommend Dr. Chris Calapai. He is a professional, caring and expert in conventional and alternative medicine. I visited him for my hypothyroidism issues. After complete blood tests and listening to my health concerns, he suggested several nutritional supplements and ordered Thyroid capsules. After following his recommendation, I noticed my health improved tremendously and I have much more energy. It is only five (5) months that I met Dr. Calapai and I am very grateful and blessed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Calapai, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Calapai?

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy