Dr. Christopher Calapai, DO

Dr. Christopher Calapai, DO

Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine | Male

CC Medical Services 1900 Hempstead Tpke Ste 503 East Meadow, NY 11554 Get Directions

Dr. Christopher Calapai, DO is a neuromusculoskeletal medicine doctor who practices in East Meadow, NY. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 31 years.

Dr. Calapai's Experience

See how Dr. Calapai's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Calapai

Dr. Calapai's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Calapai to family and friends
    2.7
    Dr. Calapai's Performance
    in Dover, DE |
    Unprofessional surroundings throughout the office. Unclean restroom. Blood pressure, weight taken in hall with other patients walking past. Staff eating while interacting with patients. Complete physical exam by doc consisted of listening to heart, lungs. I was interested in treatment for knees. I had current blood results, but the doctor wanted to draw 25 vials of which few tests needed for knees. Pushing treatments for other issues was obvious that money was the leading service factor.
    in Glen Cove, NY |
    I highly recommend Dr. Chris Calapai. He is a professional, caring and expert in conventional and alternative medicine. I visited him for my hypothyroidism issues. After complete blood tests and listening to my health concerns, he suggested several nutritional supplements and ordered Thyroid capsules. After following his recommendation, I noticed my health improved tremendously and I have much more energy. It is only five (5) months that I met Dr. Calapai and I am very grateful and blessed
    in New York, NY |
    Dr Calapai was very knowledgeable and is helpful with my goals to remain competitive in sports as I get older. The staff was excellent, appointments were easy! The vitamin drips are awesome!
    in Bronx, NY |
    I find Dr Chris Calapai to be extremely knowledgeable, professional and caring....(he sincerely wants to see my health improves). By following his recommendations that were based on my labwork, I have seen significant improvement in my overall general heath. I am able to walk up stairs with ease, I have more flexibility within my body and joints, I sleep much better and I feel in general a thousand percent healthier! THANK YOU DR CAL! I sincerely appreciate your commitment to us, your patients.
    Ft Worth, TX |
    Dr. Calapai is very knowledgeable and uses alternative methods to help chronic issues. I went to him for my shoulder injury and he used prolototherapy on my shoulder which helped drastically after a few treatments. I definitely recommend him.
    in North Babylon, NY |
    I've known of him for years . He practices a progressive type of medicine the helps the body heal itself; giving it what it needs to recuperate/regenerate/regrow...He has the passion to practice the art of medicine in a way that gives me hope for people with many conditions acute and chronic. Take stem cells for instance. His office is designated as an site for stem therapy and investigation
    Absolutely unprofessional.
    Have you seen Dr. Christopher Calapai, DO?
    Are you Dr. Calapai?

Dr. Calapai's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

Dr. Calapai has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Calapai's Board Certifications

• Family Practice/OMT

Dr. Calapai does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Calapai and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Calapai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Calapai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

Dr. Calapai does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Calapai and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.