Dr. Christopher Burnett, MD

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 35 reviews.
Author:
Excellent physician- thoughtful, easy to talk to and he explains things well. He is a phenomenal dermatologist and I would recommend him to anyone.
Author:
Dr. Burnett is one of the best doctors I have ever had. Not only is he friendly, but he is very professional, explains the procedures needed to be done, and listens to my questions in every step of the process. With each appointment that was needed to excise my melanoma, he took great care to see that I was doing well, and, once again, explained everything that he was doing. I feel very fortunate that Dr. Burnett took very good care of me during the entire process and is an exemplary surgeon.
Author:
Dr. Burnett seems very thorough and professional in his care. Helped give me relief of various 'hot spots' on my face and scalp.
Author:
Dr. Burnett is very personable along with the staff. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.
Author:
My husband had Mohs at Dr Burnett's Mayfair office. Dr Burnett was very willing to explain everything very thoroughly. We were very happy with him and his office. MIssy took care of finishing up for Dr Burnett and helped me understand follow-up care.
Author:
Dr. Burnett and his staff are fantastic. He answered all of my questions, discussed different treatment options and the pros can cons. Was very pleased with how knowledgeable and professional him and his staff are.
Author:
Dr. Burnett is very skilled, caring and compassionate. I was referred to him for Mohs surgery on my cheek and, while my results were not good, the surgical removal of my tumor was an outstanding job. Since my tumor was nerve involved, I was referred for radiation therapy as a preventive measure. The scar from my surgery is nearly undetectable, though. Thank you, Dr. Burnett!!!
Author:
One of the nicest and knowledgeable in his field. Makes patient feel comfortable. Have had 2 surgeries with him and highly recommend him.
Author:
I was diagnosed with basal cell carcinoma last week and was able to get an appointment right away because of a cancellation. This was the first time I met Dr. Burnett and his staff. From the time I walked in until the end of my procedure, the entire staff treated me with respect and concern, explained everything to me and tried to put my mind at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Burnett and his entire staff.
Hi Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
Author:
Very interesting and friendly guy. Explained every step along the way. Made it easy for me to understand the procedure..
Hello Your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to me. I appreciate it very much.
Author:
Dr. Burnett is a fantastic dermatologist! He is very caring and listens to all of your concerns. He is an excellent surgeon. He removed the basal cell carcinoma on my neck. It was very quick and you can't even see the scar. He is very thorough in checking your skin for abnormalities and preventing future skin problems. I highly recommend Dr. Burnett!!
Author:
Dr. Burnett and his staff were absolutely wonderful. They took excellent care of me and made, what is a very scary experience for me, comfortable, quick and easy. I can not thank them enough.
Author:
The whole experience of an excision of squamous cell carcinoma went very well. Dr. Burnett and staff put me at ease, answered my questions and it pretty much painless.
Author:
Great experience with both Dr Burnett and Dr Berman. They treated my 95 year old mother with respect and did what was necessary and no more. They both made her feel very comfortable. Would highly recommend their office to anyone!
Author:
Dr Burnett is an excellent doctor whom I would recommend to anyone!
Author:
Dr. Burnett is friendly, very knowledgeable, efficient and an excellent Doctor!. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of a great Dermatologist!!
Author:
The path he took to make my face look normal was the correct one. This is my first cancer diagnosis on my face. I felt he is very skilled and quick. He showed concern and made my experience a memorable one. The staff worked out well too.
Author:
Dr. Burnett's explanations on the outcomes of my surgery have been very helpful in coping with the fact I had skin cancer. I am amazed that eight months later with mini procedures after the removal of the cancer that my nose looks good. Medicine is both art and science and Dr. Burnett performs both with skill and compassion :)
Author:
Dr. Burnett is the best physician "communicator" I've ever experienced!!!and I've had experiences. he answered all my questions in layman's terms, called me back on the phone when I had questions prior to the procedure. . He explained everything as he was doing the procedure. The ForeFront staff is great!!! I wish every Dr. and every clinic operated like this. Others should take lessons from this group.
Author:
Dr Burnett was very professional and kind as he performed Mohs surgery on my nose. He explained what he was doing as the procedure advanced, along with future follow-up. Sara, his nurse, explainedmy discharge instructions throughout the breaks in the procedure. When she gave me the written instructions, I could explain what I needed to do when I got home. One minor suggestion would be to stagger appointments, to minimize waiting time for the procedure to start.
Author:
Dr. Burnett is one cool cat. He removed a cancerous growth from the tip of my nose, and he was so calm and professional about the whole thing that it was actually a pleasant experience. I immediately trusted him and would go to him again and again. He has a terrific manner and his support staff is as kind and professional as he is. Highly recommend.
Author:
Chris took the time to explain the Mohes procedure, not just the Basil cell removal but also what and how he looks for the completeness of the extraction in the Lab. my wait time in the procedure room was very short; however the music being piped in to the room (country and western) made me feel a little ill............ just kidding. Bill Bond
Author:
Such a nice doctor and great cosmetic outcome without a scar.