Dr. Christopher Burnett, MD

Dr. Christopher Burnett, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Burnett is a Board-Certified Dermatologist and a Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon. His areas of interest include the diagnosis and treatment of general dermatology conditions such as acne, eczema and the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer. I treat every patient as I would a member of my own family. I strive to communicate in an easy-to-understand, straightforward way because I believe that patient care should never get lost in translation due to confusing medical jargon. - Christopher T. Burnett, MD

Forefront Dermatology - Franklin

10500 W Loomis Rd Ste 110

Franklin, WI 53132

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Burnett

Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out.

Video

Dr. Burnett's Experience

Dr. Burnett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Seborrheic Keratosis

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine
  • Henry Ford Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Burnett has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Member
  • American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery, Member

Dr. Burnett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burnett to family and friends
Dr. Burnett's Performance
in Menomonee Falls, WI |
One of the nicest and knowledgeable in his field. Makes patient feel comfortable. Have had 2 surgeries with him and highly recommend him.
in South Milwaukee |
I was diagnosed with basal cell carcinoma last week and was able to get an appointment right away because of a cancellation. This was the first time I met Dr. Burnett and his staff. From the time I walked in until the end of my procedure, the entire staff treated me with respect and concern, explained everything to me and tried to put my mind at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Burnett and his entire staff.
Hi Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
in Belgium Wi. |
Very interesting and friendly guy. Explained every step along the way. Made it easy for me to understand the procedure..
in Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Burnett is a fantastic dermatologist! He is very caring and listens to all of your concerns. He is an excellent surgeon. He removed the basal cell carcinoma on my neck. It was very quick and you can't even see the scar. He is very thorough in checking your skin for abnormalities and preventing future skin problems. I highly recommend Dr. Burnett!!
in Cedarburg, WI |
Dr. Burnett and his staff were absolutely wonderful. They took excellent care of me and made, what is a very scary experience for me, comfortable, quick and easy. I can not thank them enough.
in Franklin, WI |
The whole experience of an excision of squamous cell carcinoma went very well. Dr. Burnett and staff put me at ease, answered my questions and it pretty much painless.
Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Burnett couldn't have been more diligent and thorough in his treatment of a complex skin CA. Appreciate his caring approach.
Milwaukee, WI |
Great experience with both Dr Burnett and Dr Berman. They treated my 95 year old mother with respect and did what was necessary and no more. They both made her feel very comfortable. Would highly recommend their office to anyone!
in Cecilia N |
Dr Burnett is an excellent doctor whom I would recommend to anyone!
in Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Burnett is friendly, very knowledgeable, efficient and an excellent Doctor!. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of a great Dermatologist!!
in South Milwaukee, WI |
The path he took to make my face look normal was the correct one. This is my first cancer diagnosis on my face. I felt he is very skilled and quick. He showed concern and made my experience a memorable one. The staff worked out well too.
Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Burnett's explanations on the outcomes of my surgery have been very helpful in coping with the fact I had skin cancer. I am amazed that eight months later with mini procedures after the removal of the cancer that my nose looks good. Medicine is both art and science and Dr. Burnett performs both with skill and compassion :)
in Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Burnett is the best physician "communicator" I've ever experienced!!!and I've had experiences. he answered all my questions in layman's terms, called me back on the phone when I had questions prior to the procedure. . He explained everything as he was doing the procedure. The ForeFront staff is great!!! I wish every Dr. and every clinic operated like this. Others should take lessons from this group.
Oconomowoc, WI |
Dr Burnett was very professional and kind as he performed Mohs surgery on my nose. He explained what he was doing as the procedure advanced, along with future follow-up. Sara, his nurse, explainedmy discharge instructions throughout the breaks in the procedure. When she gave me the written instructions, I could explain what I needed to do when I got home. One minor suggestion would be to stagger appointments, to minimize waiting time for the procedure to start.
in Delafield, WI |
Dr. Burnett is one cool cat. He removed a cancerous growth from the tip of my nose, and he was so calm and professional about the whole thing that it was actually a pleasant experience. I immediately trusted him and would go to him again and again. He has a terrific manner and his support staff is as kind and professional as he is. Highly recommend.
in Milwaukee, WI |
Chris took the time to explain the Mohes procedure, not just the Basil cell removal but also what and how he looks for the completeness of the extraction in the Lab. my wait time in the procedure room was very short; however the music being piped in to the room (country and western) made me feel a little ill............ just kidding. Bill Bond
Sussex, WI |
Such a nice doctor and great cosmetic outcome without a scar.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Burnett, MD?