Orthopedic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Christopher Burks, MD
Dr. Christopher Burks, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Ocean Springs, MS. He has been practicing for 8 years.

Ocean Springs Office

3635 Bienville Blvd

Ocean Springs, MS 39564

• Ambetter

Learn about Dr. Burks

Dr. Burks' Experience

Dr. Burks' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

Dr. Burks does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Burks has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Burks has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Burks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Burks' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burks to family and friends
Dr. Burks' Performance
in Irvington, Al |
Dr Burks was easy to talk to. He put me at ease that it wasn't worse than what it was.
in Ocean Springs, MS |
I found Dr. Burk to be competent . Was my first visit with him. He referred me to another specialist in neurology
in Pascagoula, MS |
Dr. Burks and his CFNP are both very professional and caring. They are both interested in your condition, listen to what you say and deliver professional services in a timely and efficient manner.
Biloxi, MS |
Firs Orthopedic Surgeon who explained in detail my symptoms, and provided a potential course of action. Friendly staff. Definitely recommend.
in Biloxi, MS |
Outstanding doctor.
in Ocean Springs, MS |
Was suffering with severe lower back pain. Dr Burks explained the results of all the tests in a simple way that was easy to understand. He recommended a treatment plan that is easy to follow and rather effective. He and his staff are very professional and pleasant to deal with. My wait time at the appointment was less than one minute! Amazing.
Dallas, TX |
My Husband and I both see Dr Burke. He is thorough and gives you options on you treatment. He does not rush to pain meds or surgery!
in Pascagoula, MS |
I was greeted by a courteous and caring staff. I felt comfortable and at ease while talking to Dr. Burks. I have been in a great deal of pain, but I was made to feel like Dr. Burks really listened and was concerned for my well being.
in Pascagoula, MS |
Making an appointment was fast and convenient to my schedule. On my appointment date I only waited 5 minutes before seeing Doctor Burks. He is a very knowledgeable and skilled surgeon. He is also a very nice man.
in Lucedale, MS |
Dr. Burks is a very caring doctor. He has always gone the second mile for me & my husband.
in Biloxi, MS |
I had an amazing experience. I was not in the doctors office from the time I walked in the door not even 25 minutes and in that time I had 2 x-rays done with a diagnosis.
Gulfport, MS |
No confidence in Doctor or staff. As soon as I arrived I was given paperwork to fill out I did not even have time to fill the first page. They took me to room. Someone came in instantly and took me to the X-ray room did 3 X-rays of my shoulder The Nurse came in for like 2 minutes. talked really fast and did not let me get in one word in. The doctor was in for like 5 minutes. I told him about elbow. Which I already know I have tennis elbow and said It felt like glass. he dismissed it.
in Gautier Mississippi |
Dr Burks was a very good Dr to see I learned a lot about my back issues due to a work related injury thank you for seeing me and for explaining to me about my back I would recommend him to anyone with back issues thank you Dr Burks
in Ocean Springs, MS |
Awesome doctor!!! I just wanted the pain to go away in my knees so that I can continue working and he took care of that through shots in my knees. Which works great for me. I didn't want pain pills to mask the pain and didn't want surgery except as a last resort!! He went above and beyond!!!!! Thank you very much!!!!!
in Diberville, MS |
Referred to him after MRI. Was very pleased to find a Doctor that you can check in for appointment and be seen within 15 min. He is a very caring doctor taking into consideration the overall health of patients. He really impressed me with how he truly sees the patient as a person and gained my trust completely.
in Vancleave, MS |
Dr. Burks kept me from paralysis. He was the 4th doctor I saw in 2 months. He listened to me and knew that the symptoms I was having were a medical emergency. He diagnosed me with Cauda Equina Syndrome and had me in surgery within the hour. His after care has been wonderful. Him and his nurse have been great and very patient with me through this. His nurse even gave me her personal cell # and has taken my calls of concerns no matter the time of day or night. Highly recommended.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Burks, MD?
Are you Dr. Burks?