Dr. Christopher Bryce, MD

Dr. Christopher Bryce, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |

Dr. Christopher Bryce, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Gilbert, AZ. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Read his story

OrthoArizona - Mezona Division

2940 E Banner Gateway Dr Ste 200

Gilbert, AZ 85234

• AARP
  • Accountable Health Plans of America
  • Arizona Medical Network
  • AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
  • Bankers Life and Casualty
  • Banner Physician Hospital Organization (BPHO)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Benesight
  • CNA
  • CopperPoint Mutual

Learn about Dr. Bryce

Video

See how frequently Dr. Bryce performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Knee Surgery
Knee Arthroscopy
Osteoarthritis of Knee

Dr. Bryce's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Bryce's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bryce "Dr. Chris D. Bryce is a sixth generation Arizonan, and he could not be happier serving the people living in the Valley of the Sun as an orthopaedic surgeon. Dr. Bryce specializes in joint replacement, revision joint replacement, sports injuries, and fractures. Dr. Bryce recently completed a fellowship in Adult Reconstruction and Sports Medicine at the prestigious Insall Scott Kelly Institute in New York City founded by Dr. John Insall. Dr. Insall's initial total knee design and subsequent refinements have been the most successful knee replacements worldwide. While there, Dr. Bryce trained under the direction of internationally recognized surgeons with expertise in arthritis of the knee, injuries to the knee, arthritis of the hip, and complaints of the shoulder. During this time, Dr. Bryce also worked as faculty for the Mount Sinai School of Medicine as an orthopaedic surgeon at a level I trauma center in New York City. Working as a student athletic trainer in college, Dr. Bryce became interested in the treatment of injuries of the musculoskeletal system. He chose to study Biomedical Engineering at Arizona State University as a foundation for a future career as an orthopaedic surgeon. He graduated with the highest academic distinction, summa cum laude, and earned the award for the top senior design presentation. He went on to earn his medical degree from the University of Arizona College of Medicine, in Tucson Arizona. Dr. Bryce completed his orthopaedic residency at the Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center in Hershey, Pennsylvania. While there, he was honored as the Michael and Myrtle Baker Research Fellow. His research in musculoskeletal biomechanics has been published in several top orthopaedic journals and he has presented it nationally and internationally."

This content was provided by Dr. Bryce "Providing comprehensive orthopedic care of the highest quality to our community with exceptional compassion"

• Adult Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery
  • Orthopedic Knee Surgery

Dr. Bryce does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
  • Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Baker’s Cyst
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Lupus

• Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Total Hip Replacement
  • Total Joint Replacement and Revision
  • Total Knee Replacement

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Arizona State University College of Engineering
  • Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Insall Scott Kelly Institute for Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Bryce has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bryce has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bryce does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bryce and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bryce's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bryce to family and friends
Dr. Bryce's Performance
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr Bryce and Jennifer Golding PA are both phenomenal. His whole office staff is excellent. His medical assistants , Michelle and Hannah are extraordinary. I have great confidence in Dr Bryce and Jennifer. I have had 1 revision in 2016. A long surgery but total recovery Also a TKR in September which is healing still. Somehow I broke my knee cap with out falling on it. It is important to remember to use your arms when getting up from a seated position. I didn't. Instead I pulled myself up. ??
in San Tan Valley AZ |
Dr. Bryce is the best. Did 2 total knee replacements this year and all is well. He and his staff explain everything to you and listens to you about all the questions you have.
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Bryce is a class act. He was professional, kind, & above all a very well educated and skilled surgeon. I knew as soon as I met Dr. Bryce we had picked the right surgeon to replace my hip. Every step of the way went as smoothly as I could have hoped for. After a lifetime in the Golf Business, and thousands of rounds of Golf my hip was ready to be replaced. 10 days after surgery I was back Teaching & now 13 weeks post op, I am pain free! Thankful we found Dr. Bryce!
in Gilbert AZ |
DR Bryce was very kind and efficient, as was his staff. I appreciated that he took time to talk with me about what was the best option for my situation. Surgery went well as did the recovery.
in Gilbert, Az |
knowledgeable , sense of humor when appropriate, on time, excellent follow up by doctor and staff. If you are needing hip or knee surgery my opinion is that he ranks among the best.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Great bedside manner and communication. I will be returning.
in Payson, AZ |
My hip replacement surgery went flawlessly. Recovery was remarkably speedy - back to golfing after 4 weeks.
in Chandler, AZ |
I am 63 years old. I have had my left hip replaced plus two complete revisions. In Feb. of 2016 the titanium rod broke .I was referred to Dr. Bryce. When we first met he was very thorough. He did not rush into surgery as some doctors might but he took the time to get the previous surgical records so he would know what to expect. He was dealing with a very unusual situation and he wanted to be prepared. The rod broke and was very difficult to remove. His skills are why I am able to walk today.
I had a unique situation before seeing Dr. Bryce. I had a total knee replacement in January of 2014 with another surgeon..it went terribly wrong. I was in constant pain and throughout 2014 I saw 5 other surgeons seeking help..no other doctor wanted to fix another surgeons mistakes. Until Dr. Bryce. In 2015, he performed a second total knee replacement and because of his thoroughness, expertise and caring I am a new woman! I am pain free and living life at it's fullest! Thank You, Dr. Bryce!
in Apache Junction, AZ |
Re: Appointments. Never have to wait long. In and out in a reasonable time frame. Had total right knee surgery. I`m doing fine. Dr. Bryce is very personable. His staff is great.
in Mesa, AZ |
Excellent Dr Bryce explained the procedure well we talked about my options we came up with a plan. I have already recommended Dr Bryce.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Bryce & his staff are outstanding. I had ruptured meniscus in my knee. Dr Bryce went over my options in detail, which helped me make an educated decision, and subsequent successful arthroscopic procedure. Just before the procedure, Dr Bryce went over the details of the procedure, and what to expect. He put my mind at ease. I felt I was in good hands. , During every office visit, Dr Bryce patiently answered all my questions, addressed all my concerns, and never made me feel rushed.
in Thatcher, Az |
In meeting with Dr Bryce, he took all the time I wanted to answer my questions and explain the procedure
in Queen Creek, AZ |
One year ago I broke my right knee severely in a riding accident with one of my horses. It required 4+ hours of surgery and three months to recover before I could walk on it, plus extensive physical therapy. Dr. Bryce was fantastic, both as a surgeon and over the past year of follow-up. My knee has recovered 100% thanks to his efforts. I highly recommend him, his staff, and everyone at OrthoArizona. Could not have had a better surgeon.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Bryce, MD?
Are you Dr. Bryce?

Visit Dr. Bryce

Dr. Bryce accepts 32 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Accountable Health Plans of America
  • Arizona Medical Network
  • AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
    AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC) EPO
    AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC) PPO
  • Bankers Life and Casualty
  • Banner Physician Hospital Organization (BPHO)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Benesight
  • Evolutions Healthcare Systems
  • Golden Rule
  • Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
  • LifeWise
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Maricopa Foundation For Medical Care

Gilbert, AZ 85295
Phoenix Children's Hospital
1919 E Thomas Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Bryce at OrthoArizona - Mezona Division