Dr. Christopher Brown, MD

Dr. Christopher Brown, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |

Dr. Christopher Brown, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Plantation, FL. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

Orthopaedic Associates USA

350 N Pine Island Rd Ste 200

Plantation, FL 33324

• AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Careplus
  • CorVel
  • Dimension Health
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Brown

See how frequently Dr. Brown performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Low Back Pain
Back Pain
high
Chronic Neck Pain

Dr. Brown's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Brown "Dr. Brown is Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery. He specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all adult and children spinal disorders including scoliosis, degenerative cervical and lumbar disease, and trauma. Dr. Brown takes care of patients in Plantation and Miami Lakes."

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Cervical Microdiscectomy
  • Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminectomy

• Washington University School Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • University Miami School Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

• Creole
  • Portuguese

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Brown's Performance
in Plantation, Fl |
II have been going to Dr. Brown for several months with neck (disc) issues and pain. He is so comforting and treats me like I am his only patient.. He is warm, concerned and doesn't rush out of the office. I would recommend Dr. Brown to anyone who needs a good orthopedic.
Pompano Beach, FL |
I am in the medical profession and deal with doctors all day so I was very surprised at how caring and sensitive Dr Brown was to my injury and needs. I was very nervous about surgery and he answered all my questions and was very patient with all my craziness. I would recommend him to everyone that had back problems.
Minneapolis, MN |
Horrible experience. I would never recommend him to anyone.
Please contact me or my office manager so I can try to improve upon my service
in FLL |
I set up an appointment for 4/14 at 4 and I reached there at 4 but they said the doctor cant see me because I am late. Was I late? Its ok, that I left my work early and drove 40 minutes to see you. I am glad that you refuse to see me because otherwise after knowing about your work ethics, I would have done at a later point.
in Hollywood, FL |
Insensitive. Doesn't care about his patients. Make sure you arrive 30 minutes BEFORE your appointment, or he won't see you - never mind that the waiting room was empty and I was on time. Consider this a negative score
in Miami, FL |
He set the bar high for any future doctor I see. Impressed at how thorough he was with coordinating care with other specialists and following up with me after surgery by phone to make sure I was okay.
in Plantation Fl |
My first visit to Dr. Brown was one of the best doctor patient visits I ever had. After speaking and given him my history I was confident I had found the right doctor for my condition. Today was my second visit to go over my MRI results. Again I knew I was seeing a physician who is a kind and caring. I would highly recommend Dr Brown. A very happy patient. Deborah Scott
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
This is the second time in about a four year period where my L4 , L 5 flared up to cause me sciatica pain. My first experience was beyond satisfactory ....He was sympathetic and completely knowledgeable and his treatment and advice saved me from injections and surgery. He is a surgeon and could have just as easily prescribed surgery but analyzed my bodies ability to heal itself with the right physical therapy....My second visit surpassed the first.I'd recommend Dr Brown for back pain sufferers
Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Brown seemed not friendly, maybe it was a bad day.Personally I believe doesn't excuse him because at the end he is a Doctor & he should behave professional at all times. When he gave me my results and I asked why he took the decision to deny my permanent disability he said because I should give permanent disability for people who really need it Perhaps he thought that I wouldn't understand his indelicate response because my English is broken?!? There are ways of speaking to patients, rude!
Very kind and caring
Plantation, FL |
Dr. Brown is very patient and understanding, He spends time listening to his patients, very helpful . Down to earth Doctor. The office staff needs to be more professional and courteous. I do not particular like the attitude of his nurse, very unfriendly, unprofessional and unapproachable
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Christopher Brown was very approachable, had a positive demeanor and was very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him!
in Plantation, FL |
I arrived 15 minutes early for an appointment and was told I was late because I was expected to arrive 30 minutes prior. Since I was late I would have to reschedule. They claimed they had tried to notify me of the early requirement and must have had an incorrect phone number. Curious since they canceled a previous appointment just 2 weeks ago by phone. I advised the office manager that I was a patient of their office for over 20 years. She just did not care.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Brown, MD?

Visit Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown accepts 21 insurance carriers
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Careplus
  • CorVel
    Worker's Compensation WC
    Group Plan PPO
  • Dimension Health
  • Medicare
    Special Needs Plan SNP
    Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
  • PHCS

Plantation, FL 33324
Broward Health Imperial Point
6401 N Federal Hwy
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Brown at Orthopaedic Associates USA

Orthopedic Surgery Specialist