Dr. Christopher Brennan, MD

Dr. Christopher Brennan, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Dr. Christopher Brennan, MD is an internal medicine specialist in West Islip, NY and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Ross University School of Medicine in 2007 and specializes in internal medicine.

1000 Montauk Hwy Fl 3

West Islip, NY 11795

Learn about Dr. Brennan

Dr. Brennan's Experience

Dr. Brennan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Brennan "My primary goal is to listen and understand my patient's medical illness so we can work cooperatively as a team in order to develop the most effective and efficient treatment plan. I want patients to feel comfortable, and open with me in order to have open channels of communication.  The patient's physical/mental health and safety is of utmost importance to me.

I encourage my patients and families to be their own healthcare advocates as well. I educate and encourage each patient to be as much involved in their healthcare decision making as possible. I approach each patient case with an open mind, listening to the patient and family. I believe in treating all patients as though they were my own family with dignity and respect.  Physicians can learn a great deal about life in general by listening to their patients!"

Dr. Brennan does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
  • Roger Williams Medical Center/Boston University School of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Buprenorphine In The Treatment Of Opioid Dependence
    Other Education | Completed 2010
  • Chief Resident-Roger Williams Medical Center-Boston University School Of Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2011

• Compassionate Doctor Recognition, 2011
  • Chief Medical Resident, 2010-2011
  • Resident of the Year, 2009-2010
  • Patients' Choice Award, 2012
  • Patients' Choice Award, 2011

Dr. Brennan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brennan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brennan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brennan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brennan to family and friends

Dr. Brennan's Performance

Dr. Brennan Says:

I value all my patients feedback so that I can continuously improve the patients experience and the care they receive. The feedback you provide is greatly appreciated.

Dr Brennan is a Dr that methodically communicates with great precision and care. A trait that is slowly fading in the industry. I was impressed by his bedside manner that immediately put me at ease. There is also a calming presence about him that made this last visit to the hospital a little more...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Was my physician in the Emergency Department at Good Sam and he is very compassionate, caring and provided me with food, blanket, and pillow. I will ask for him next time.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Awesome Dr. with exceptional bedside manner and a level of compassion that is difficult to come by. When you are dealing with Dr. Brennan you won't feel as though you are dealing with a robot, as is the case with many physicians these days.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr, Brennan was my doctor for over a year. I had visits with him almost monthly and I noticed that he was genuinely involved with his patients and I could tell that he took time to learn a bit extra about each patient. I always felt comfortable in office and would recommend Dr. Brennan to friends...more
Are you Dr. Brennan?