Dr. Christopher Brennan, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Christopher Brennan, MD
Dr. Christopher Brennan, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in West Islip, NY. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Brennan is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, Roger Williams Medical Center and Kent Hospital.

Dr. Brennan's Care Philosophy

My primary goal is to listen and understand my patient's medical illness so we can work cooperatively as a team in order to develop the most effective and efficient treatment plan. I want patients to feel comfortable, and open with me in order to have open channels of communication. The patient's physical/mental health and safety is of utmost importance to me. I encourage my patients and families to be their own healthcare advocates as well. I educate and encourage each patient to be as much involved in their healthcare decision making as possible. I approach each patient case with an open mind, listening to the patient and family. I believe in treating all patients as though they were my own family with dignity and respect. Physicians can learn a great deal about life in general by listening to their patients!

Dr. Brennan's Experience

See how Dr. Brennan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brennan

Dr. Brennan is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Brennan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Brennan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brennan to family and friends
    based on 8 total reviews (1 with a comment)
    Dr. Brennan Says:

I value all my patients feedback so that I can continuously improve the patients experience and the care they receive. The feedback you provide is greatly appreciated.

Dr. Brennan's Performance
    in Taunton, MA |
    Dr, Brennan was my doctor for over a year. I had visits with him almost monthly and I noticed that he was genuinely involved with his patients and I could tell that he took time to learn a bit extra about each patient. I always felt comfortable in office and would recommend Dr. Brennan to friends and family.
    Have you seen Dr. Christopher Brennan, MD?
    Are you Dr. Brennan?

Dr. Brennan's Care Philosophy

My primary goal is to listen and understand my patient's medical illness so we can work cooperatively as a team in order to develop the most effective and efficient treatment plan. I want patients to feel comfortable, and open with me in order to have open channels of communication.  The patient's physical/mental health and safety is of utmost importance to me.

I encourage my patients and families to be their own healthcare advocates as well. I educate and encourage each patient to be as much involved in their healthcare decision making as possible. I approach each patient case with an open mind, listening to the patient and family. I believe in treating all patients as though they were my own family with dignity and respect.  Physicians can learn a great deal about life in general by listening to their patients!

Dr. Brennan says...

I have extensive clinical experience in treating patients with addiction.  I have been working with patients with opiate and alcohol addiction for the past 5 years.

Dr. Brennan says...

Dr. Brennan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Brennan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brennan has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Anemia
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Congestive Heart Failure

Graduated in 2001

• Other Education
      Buprenorphine In The Treatment Of Opioid Dependence

Completed in 2010

Chief Resident-Roger Williams Medical Center-Boston University School Of Medicine

Completed in 2011

Dr. Brennan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brennan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Brennan does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Brennan and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.