Dr. Christopher Boutin, MD

Dr. Christopher Boutin, MD

Gastroenterology  ·

Dr. Christopher Boutin, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Addison, IL and has been practicing for 18 years. He specializes in gastroenterology.

Learn about Dr. Boutin

See how frequently Dr. Boutin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abdominal Disorders
Diarrhea
Constipation

Dr. Boutin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Boutin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Boutin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boutin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boutin's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boutin to family and friends

Dr. Boutin's Performance

I recently saw Dr. Boutin (Feb 2018) for a gall bladder consult. I found him to be professional yet was very at ease with him immediately. He has an excellent bedside manner and is a very personable individual. I felt technically he was very adept based on what I had talked about with another...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I just recently had a colonoscopy with Dr. Boutin. He was referred to me my PCP and I found him to be very professional in every way. From explaining things to me and further treatments needed to treat my results from colonoscopy. I have not had any other physicians than the ones from...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Boutin has been my gastroenterologist for about 10 years and I refuse to see anyone else. His bedside manner is professional and friendly. I am very comfortable talking to him about my symptoms and he always listen in full detail.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option16thumbs down icon option0