Dr. Christopher Blazejowski, MD

Dr. Christopher Blazejowski, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 58 years old

50 reviews| Leave a review

Dr. Blazejowski specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Apollo Beach, FL. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Blazejowski? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Blazejowski's Experience

See how Dr. Blazejowski's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Blazejowski

Dr. Blazejowski accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Blazejowski has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Blazejowski
Dr. Blazejowski's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (47)
Winter Springs, FL |
When I made the new patient appointment, I was hoping to see Dr Torres, but only Dr Blazejowski was available. I was very pleased with my care. He seemed to review my history before entering the room, and took his time to listen to me. He treated me with respect and gave good care. After the first visit, I decided to continue to see him for my primary care and have been happy with this decision. Also all the staff were very pleasant.
in Tampa, FL |
Very thoughtful--
Apollo Beach FL |
This place was a complete disaster. Appointment was for 2:30 and they asked me to show up 15 minutes early for paperwork. I showed up 20 minutes early, completed the paperwork, and was left waiting to see the doctor for over an hour! I asked one of the nurses how much longer and she said I don't know, I'm not the doctor, but he still has 2 patients ahead of you. I walked out.
in Wimauma, FL |
Dr. B. is a doctors' doc. He is the most knowledgeable family care physician I have ever encountered and does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist when necessary. He is not your Marcus Welby style doctor, but he really knows medicine. He literally saved my neighbor's life by diagnosing a terminal condition in time for a successful intervention. If you want all-show-and-no-know, then Dr. B is not the doctor for you. If you want a medical genius, then Dr. B. is the doctor for you.
in Wimauma |
An excellent primary care physician. Has referred me to excellent specialists when necessary.
Apollo Beach, FL |
I would not recommend Dr. Blazejowski to anyone. He is extremely condescending, rarely looked up from his laptop, and belittled me for not remembering the name of a beta blocker I took a decade ago. He even asked if I knew what disease my last name was another name for (which I did) and he was wrong! Then he sent my script for a holter monitor to a cardiologist without telling me and they didn't take my insurance. They never called to tell me they did it, I called to pick it up. Don't go!!
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Blazejowski, MD?
Are you Dr. Blazejowski?

Compare Dr. Blazejowski

Dr. Blazejowski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Blazejowski has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Blazejowski's Board Certifications

Dr. Blazejowski does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Blazejowski and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of South Florida / College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1986

University South Fla

Completed in 1987

University South Fla

Completed in 1989

Dr. Blazejowski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Blazejowski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Blazejowski does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Blazejowski and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Filter Your Results