Family Medicine  |
Dr. Christopher Baur, MD
Dr. Christopher Baur, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Saint Cloud, FL. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Baur is affiliated with Saint Cloud Regional Medical Center.

Pro Health Family Physicians

• CoreSource
  • National Elevator

Learn about Dr. Baur

Dr. Baur's Experience

Dr. Baur's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Halifax Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Baur has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Baur does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baur and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Baur's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baur to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Baur's Performance
in St. Cloud, FL |
I'm receiving very good care when I do go, but like everybody else, almost everything about health care is a personal responsibility. Today, what I needed was sound advice (and refill Rx) and that's what I received - my arthritis affliction is not going to improve, and as it severely limits my mobility and hence my exercise routine, which is playing a big part in slowly adding on weith, which will eventually play a huge part in Type II Diabetes - well, I received the advice I needed to hear.
in St Cloud, FL |
Dr. Baur truly cares about his patients. He goes above and beyond to make sure they are receiving the care they need, and even follows up /checks in with his patients with a phone call at home- even on his own/personal time. He is wonderful with children to the elderly. Very pleasant and friendly. I wouldn't want another physician for myself or my family!
in Kissimmee, FL |
Dr. Baur has always taken the time to listen to my concerns and address each one. He understands the issues facing women of a certain age who are sandwiched between adult children and the caregiving of aging parents. Recently after I had made a weekend visit to the emergency room, Dr. Baur called me at home after reading the reports rather than waiting for me to call him. I feel like he really is invested in his patients. It's nice to know someone is taking the journey to wellness with you.
in St Cloud, FL |
Dr. Baur is genuinely concerned with the well-being of my family. He is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to your concerns. The office staff is always very friendly and will go above and beyond to make sure we have what we need.
in St. Cloud, Fl |
We have been seeing Doc Baur for several years now. He listens without interrupting. Very personable. Always apologizes if he is running late due to an emergency.
in St cloud fl |
I have been seeing Dr. Baur since 2004 and wouldn't dream of seeing anyone else Always listens to me.
in Altamonte Springs, FLkissimmee fl |
Awesome doctor diagnosed my very healthy young daughter with gal bladder issues just from a visit! He was 100% right on target. We Love And respect him so much after this experience!!
in Harmony, FL |
Dr. Baur's wisdom and compassion are a fabulous combination when it comes to my healthcare. I will never forget years ago when I thought I had fractured my hand. He came to look at the damage while I was still in x-ray and explained that the outward appearance did not indicate a fracture--he was right and it eased my fears. Over the years I have always found him to provide quality care and very down to earth explanations. His staff is a great compliment and share his commitment to excellence.
in St Cloud, FL |
Dr. Baur is VERY caring and really takes his time with patients.......My first encounter was a cut finger that wouldn't stop bleeding....He left his office Christmas Party to assist! He truly cares about the residents of Harmony and St. Cloud! My whole family of 6 loves ProHealth!! Also, nurse practioner Laura Brooks is WONDERFUL! I only wish she were also back in Harmony, as I understand she has been moved to help Seniors only. She was also a very caring staff member!!
in St.Cloud, Fl |
Recently received a call from Dr. Baur informing me he had made several referrals and his office staff was in the process of scheduling specialist doctor appointment with an endocrinologist , and oncologist for my thyroid and blood disorder . His staff did EVERYTHING!
in St. Cloud, FL |
I first met Dr. Baur on Feb.2,2016. Dr Baur was a professional with a great deal of knowledge. He was attentive and listed to my problems with empathy. I felt like he understood me as a person and not just a new patient. He placed me on high blood pressure medicine because I had not been taking it for several years and ordered a blood work up based on some of the issues we discussed. For a first visit on Feb. 2, 2016 I am very pleased with my new doctor ! I think he ROCKS!
in St Cloud, FL |
I would not recommend Dr. Baur , he has a terrible bed side manner and is rude and disrespectful, with a GOD complex.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Baur, MD?
Are you Dr. Baur?