Dr. Christopher Baur, MD

Dr. Christopher Baur, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Pro Health Family Physicians 3100 17th St, Saint Cloud, FL 34769 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Baur specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Saint Cloud, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Baur? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Baur's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Baur's experience matches your preferences.

Why It Matters: Board Certifications

• Family Practicenull

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Baur

Dr. Baur accepts 10 insurance carriers

10 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Baur has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Baur

Dr. Baur's Review Details
      3.3 based on 18 responses
      Experience with Dr. Baur
      Dr. Baur's Office & Staff
        16 – 30 minutes (15)
      in Altamonte Springs, FLkissimmee fl |
      Awesome doctor diagnosed my very healthy young daughter with gal bladder issues just from a visit! He was 100% right on target. We Love And respect him so much after this experience!!
      in Harmony, FL |
      Dr. Baur's wisdom and compassion are a fabulous combination when it comes to my healthcare. I will never forget years ago when I thought I had fractured my hand. He came to look at the damage while I was still in x-ray and explained that the outward appearance did not indicate a fracture--he was right and it eased my fears. Over the years I have always found him to provide quality care and very down to earth explanations. His staff is a great compliment and share his commitment to excellence.
      in St Cloud, FL |
      Dr. Baur is VERY caring and really takes his time with patients.......My first encounter was a cut finger that wouldn't stop bleeding....He left his office Christmas Party to assist! He truly cares about the residents of Harmony and St. Cloud! My whole family of 6 loves ProHealth!! Also, nurse practioner Laura Brooks is WONDERFUL! I only wish she were also back in Harmony, as I understand she has been moved to help Seniors only. She was also a very caring staff member!!
      in St.Cloud, Fl |
      Recently received a call from Dr. Baur informing me he had made several referrals and his office staff was in the process of scheduling specialist doctor appointment with an endocrinologist , and oncologist for my thyroid and blood disorder . His staff did EVERYTHING!
      in St.Cloud, Fl |
      Ok went back for my second appointment with Dr. Baur to review my lab results. Once again Dr. Baur continued to explain every detail of the results and answered all my questions. I did not feel rushed! He was concerned about some of the results and noticed that I may have a thyroid problem in addition to my other problems of a blood disorder and type 2 diabetes . He order additional labs checking several options that could be causing all my problems but certain it was thyroid. He was right !
      in St.Cloud, Fl |
      I first met Dr Baur around the 17th of Feb. 2016. Dr Baur was a professional with a great deal of knowledge. He was attentive and listed to my problems with empathy. I felt like he understood me as a person and not just a new patient. He placed on high blood pressure medicine because I had not been taking it for several years and ordered a blood work up based on some of the issues we discussed. For a first visit on Feb. 2, 2016 I am very pleased with my new doctor ! Dr. Baur ROCKS and is #1
      in St. Cloud, FL |
      I first met Dr. Baur on Feb.2,2016. Dr Baur was a professional with a great deal of knowledge. He was attentive and listed to my problems with empathy. I felt like he understood me as a person and not just a new patient. He placed me on high blood pressure medicine because I had not been taking it for several years and ordered a blood work up based on some of the issues we discussed. For a first visit on Feb. 2, 2016 I am very pleased with my new doctor ! I think he ROCKS!
      in Harmony , florida |
      It was awesome I have been to see him over three times each visit with him and his staff was terrific ! I have had a lot of doctors stateside and overseas! He is by far the most thorough doctor and the type that will always have your best interest in mind.
      in St Cloud, FL |
      I would not recommend Dr. Baur , he has a terrible bed side manner and is rude and disrespectful, with a GOD complex.
      Have you seen Dr. Baur?
      Are you Dr. Baur? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Why It Matters: Dr. Baur's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Baur does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Baur and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Baur does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Baur and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

UNIV OF FL COLL OF MED

Graduated in 1992

Halifax Medical Center

Completed in 1995

Dr. Baur has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Baur's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Family Medicine
      • Board certified in Family Practice
      ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Baur

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Baur's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
      Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
      Staff friendliness and courteousness
      Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
      16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Baur

Level of trust in provider's decisions
      How well provider explains medical condition(s)
      How well provider listens and answers questions
      Spends appropriate amount of time with patients