Dr. Christopher Bassil, MD

Practices Obstetrics & Gynecology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 64 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Bassil is very personable, knowledgable, non-judgemental and down-to-earth!
Author:
Dr. Bassil always takes the best care of me. I couldn’t ask for a better doctor. If you’re reading this I’ve had a couple of different doctors and only 1 has come close to him. So, Dr. Bassil if you ever read this thank you for starting me down the best care for ‘me’. And the best to you in your career & may your patients be endless (in the most healthy & positive way :)
Author:
My life would not be the same if Dr. Bassil wasn't my doctor. Not only has he been an amazing doctor (thorough and attentive) but, he has been a friend during tough times- medically, physically and mentally. The best!
Author:
Dr. Bassil is warm and caring. And in addition to normal care, he is also the person to see if you have issues with vaginal pain. Is especially knowledgeable, sensitive, and supportive. Even for someone who typically has preferred a female doctor, I feel like I am really in good hands with Dr. Bassil!
Author:
Dr. Bassil is a confident and thorough professional with excellent bedside manners. He's friendly and knowledgeable. He's done for me what no other doctor had been able to do. Awesome surgeon with a great personality. Rare find in Atlanta!
Author:
Dr. Bassil is one of the best doctors that I have! Spends time with you and never rushes.
Author:
It was an amazing visit. Dr. Bassil spent his time with me discussing my delivery plan and my health. He listened very carefully and answered all my questions. Highly recommend Dr. Bassil and this facility, which also came highly recommended to me by another reproductive doctor.
Author:
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Bassil. I consider myself a complex case because I have a few other health issues to deal with and because of that I always come prepared with questions. He was thorough, never made me feel rushed and has a great deal of knowledge. I feel like he actually cared about my case, which is super rare in the medical field today. I highly recommend him and am so grateful for his help!
Love Him!
Author:
Dr. Bassil always takes his time to answer all my questions and never makes me feel like he is in a rush. He has a great bedside manner as well as sense of humor. Several years ago I had an issue and just took whichever doctor could get me in to fit my schedule and I’m so glad he’s the doctor that could; I switched to him immediately afterwards and am so glad I did. Love Dr. Bassil.
Author:
He delivered my daughter last year and since then I have switched practices just to continue using him as my on/gyn. He is thorough, knowledgeable and very kind. I feel very well taken care for with him! Thanks for being the best, Dr. Bassil!!
Author:
One of my worst experiences with a doctor in my life. I had some symptoms and after additional testing found abnormalities, Dr. Bassil sent me for more testing and then just stopped communicating with me. I tried to call his office for 3 days to get my test results and couldn't get anyone (nurse, receptionist, technician, or doctor) to return my call. I finally got a call back 4 days later. It clearly wasn't a big deal to him or his staff that I was scared and called every day begging for answers. What should have been only a couple of days of anxious waiting for test results turned into 7 days of fear, anxiety, and many unreturned phone calls. Not only was I impacted by this, but so was my family. I have been a patient of this practice for 10+ years, but unfortunately, this experience was so bad that I will not be returning in the future.
Author:
He is the best doctor ever!! He makes you feel comfortable and never rushes. He takes his time and really listens!! He’s a wonderful Surgeon as well. He did my fifth c-section and it went so smooth!!! Thank you Dr. Bassil!! I would give 100 stars if I had that option!! Great staff as well especially the Cumming location!!
Author:
Very caring and compassionate doctor. I had recently lost my husband and he was very comforting in his remarks to me. Great since of humor also. Really enjoy,having him as my gyn
Author:
Great experience with Dr. Bassil. He is calm, polite, kind and knowledgeable (also funny, which helps!). He takes his time to answer all questions.
Author:
It was my first time at this practice and it was a good experience, even if they had couple emergencies and were running g behind schedule, but I was told right away and then nurses popped in with updates while I was waiting. Dr. Bassil took time to answer questions and explain, was very friendly, knowledgable and professional. I will be back.
Author:
The best Gynecologists I've ever had. Warm, Friendly, Kind, Courteous, Professional and I could go on forever. He's absolutely amazing and I have referred several friends to him. I had to undergo a Hysterectomy for Cervical Cancer and I couldn't have been in better hands. What was obviously a very traumatic experience was handled immaculately thanks to Dr. Bassil. I couldn't be more thankful to him.
Author:
He taught me more about my body than any gynecologist has ever taken the time to do. He is patient and really wants you to ask questions no matter how simplistic. He does not rush you at all. Even though I dread going to gynecologists, I absolutely love my overall experience and would recommend him to anyone. Thanks.
Author:
Dr. Bassil is a wonderful Doctor. He goes above and beyond to help with your medical needs.
Author:
I have been seeing Dr Bassil for years now. He truly cares about me and treats me as an individual. He listens and find solutions based on my needs. I would highly recommend him.
Author:
Dr. Bassil is by far my favorite doctor. I've been going to him for the past ten years and he listens and explains things well. He is very knowledgeable and patient.
Author:
I've been seeing Dr. Bassil for many years now, and what I love about him is his caring demeanor and his genuine interest in me as a patient. He takes his time to listen and doesn't rush through the appointment. He is one of my favorite doctors!
Author:
Dr Bassil is the best doctor I had visit before.I love him.He is very professional and smart.Thank you Dr Bassil for all.
Author:
Dr. Bassil listens to his patients, is kind and thorough. I appreciate the time he takes during my visits and his professionalism.
Author:
Dr. Bassil combines excellent technical skills with a compassionate caring approach. He patiently answers all questions. He performed my surgery and me made feel confident and cared for. Great physician.
Author:
Dr. Bassil is amazing! He practices with a deep compassion. He truly listens and doesn’t stop until he finds answers! He is brains with a heart, and I recommend every woman I know to him!
Author:
Dr. Bassil is compassionate to his patients, and he takes the time to listen. He does not dismiss symptoms, and he works to find out what is causing the symptoms. Most doctors I have been to would tell me there is nothing they could do, but he works to find a solution. He is a great physician!
Author:
Had a great experience meeting Dr. Bassil for the first time. He opted to meet me in his office prior to his exam and was very respectful of my previous experiences and pressures. He was very understanding and comforting. Looking forward to having him as my physician!
Author:
Dr. Bassil is AMAZING. He induced me with baby #2 and a few months later i was pregnant with baby #3. I scheduled ALL of my appointments with him. He is kind and trusting. Extremely compassionate and truly cares for his patients. With Both babies, i experienced preeclampsia symptoms. As scary as each instance was, Dr. Bassil made sure i was always aware and comfortable with decisions that were made, etc. Though I’ve never caught him on call to deliver my kids, i still recommend him to anyone.
Author:
Dr. Bassil is amazing! This is the first doctor in a long time that actually seemed interested in listening and digging in to find a solution. He explained several medical things in ways that were easy to understand and then explained the differences just to make sure the ideas were clear. At no point was I rushed during our appointment and he is has a bedside manner that puts a person at ease quickly.
Author:
Dr. Basil is a phenomenal physician. You can tell he cares about his patients and advocates for them. He is okay with asking complex questions to understand what is going on and the best intervention to use.
Author:
He is one of my favorite doctors to see in the practice. He always takes time with his patients and truly cares about their wellbeing, both physically and mentally.
Author:
Great doctor who really listens and helps his patients. Been seeing Dr Basil for 7 years now and I am so thankful for his candid conversations, abilities to make you feel confortable about any situation or issue you might be having. He never rushes through seeing the patient and makes sure to fully explain any concerns or questions you have. Highly recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor to truely care about the patient.
Author:
Dr. Bassil is amazing! He actually listens, which is so hard to find in doctors! You aren't just a number to him. He actually cares about what is bothering you and he will do anything he can to fix the issue not just mask the symptoms. He figured out what was wrong with me in one appointment when I had 2 others just dismiss me telling me that my fatigue and pain was all in my head. I can not thank him enough.
Author:
Honestly my best appointment I've ever had at a GYN in 12 years. Professional, but very friendly. Puts you at ease. Informative and made recommendations I didn't know were open to me. I can't recommend him enough! Thank you Dr. Bassil and staff - literally didn't think it could be a better appt and then I got to speak with the fantastic lab nurses. GO HERE!
Author:
Dr. Bassil took excellent care of me when I was in the hospital. He displayed the right amount of empathy, cautiousness and care that my family and I needed to get through a difficult medical experience.
Author:
I love how Dr Bassil doesnt seem to rush in and out of the room. He takes the time to actually listen and address my concerns.