Dr. Christofer Buatti, DO

Dr. Christofer Buatti, DO

Dermatology  |
Dr. Buatti was trained in Dermatology at Michigan State University, at which he maintains the status of Clinical Assistant Professor in Dermatology. He received the awards of Patient's Choice Award every year in practice, and Compassionate Doctor Recognition. Dr. Buatti has a broad based knowledge in medical/surgical Dermatology, with additional expertise in MOHS surgery for skin cancer, as well as expertise in cosmetic procedures. Dr. Buatti is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, American Osteopathic College of Dermatology, American Society for MOHS Surgery, and the Michigan Osteopathic Association. I invite you to make an appointment for a consultation to meet me and our wonderful staff. We look forward to seeing you for your next dermatologic appointment.

2251 N Squirrel Rd Ste 200

Auburn Hills, MI 48326

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • CareSource

Learn about Dr. Buatti

See how frequently Dr. Buatti performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Acne
Hair Loss

Dr. Buatti's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Buatti "At Oakland Hills Dermatology we have compassionate and attentive patient care paired with the most sophisticated and advanced medical procedures and techniques available today to cure your skin-related problems.We are dedicated to continual education and learning.  We can offer minimally invasive cosmetic procedures or treat skin disorders and diseases such as psoriasis, vitiligo, acne, skin cancer (including MOHS surgery), and scar removal. We also practice pediatric dermatological services to ensure your children have healthy skin. We can cater to all of our patients needs because we are highly experienced in our field.  We pledge to provide warm, professional, and expert medical care and services. Give us a call today to learn more about our customized treatment plans.  Striving to make a difference..giving you the attention you deserve with the dermatologist you need."

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Genital Herpes
  • Genital Warts
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Skin Surgery
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Buatti has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Buatti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buatti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Buatti's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Buatti to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Buatti Says:

Thank you for the recommendation and review

Dr. Buatti's Performance
in Auburn Hills, MI |
I already have recommended Dr. Buatti to my sister who just moved back to MI and who has skin issues. Dr. Buatti has a wonderful demeanor, friendly, caring, the best. *I can't answer the 1st question of scheduling urgent appts. Haven't had any urgent appts. I'll have to put good, but that's not a legitimate answer. Would be good to re-word or put an N/A choice maybe.
in FT. MYERS, FLORIDA |
ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO SPEAK WITH DR. BUATTI! VERY PROFESSIONAL, KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND EXPLAINS TREATMENT PLAN COMPLETELY
in Davisburg, MI |
I would not go to any other Dermatologist , he sure is sure a great Doctor and person you like to be around.
in auburn hills |
Everyone makes you feel at ease and dr. very knowledgeable about his profession.
Rochester, MI |
It is always easy to schedule an appointment and the office staff are friendly. Most of all, my daughter’s acne is gone and she is happy.
in Rochester, MI |
Dr. Buatti does an excellent job!
in Oakland Twp, MI |
I just went in because I'm getting a little older, and wanted a body mapping done to set a baseline for any changes that may happen over time. Dr. Buatti is a likable guy, professional, thorough, and competent. He took the time to explain what he was doing, why, and what happens next. His staff is also top notch, from the front desk to the examination room. appointment was on time.
in Auburn Hills, MI |
Dr and staff were very nice and reassuring
in Rochester, MI |
I was in & out for my check up in 15 minutes! Right on time!
in Columbus, OH |
Dr. Buatti is a very good Dr and a very nice person. I am glad he is my Doctor
in Oakland |
On time ,personable ,great Doctoring skills .Staff are very engaging friendly
in Troy |
Very professional, quick & efficient service. I had lipoma on my back removed in less than hour. I would definitely recommend this Doctor.
De Graff, OH |
Great guy to have on your team. He has great interpersonal skills. Easy to understand.
in Troy |
All my issues were addressed, I was never rushed. My follow up appointments were scheduled promptly, all my questions and concerns were addressed. Staff is very friendly and professional.
Waterford, MI |
Always very friendly as well as a hard worker. Love the staff too!!
Rochester, MI |
Dr Buatti is great. Very knowledgable , professional and friendly . I get great results every time. Will definitely recommend him to family and friends
in White Lake, MI |
Every body was great
in Auburn Hills, MI |
I have been avoiding going to a dermatologist for years, hoping my acne would clear up on its own with a good skin care routine. Well that wasn't seeming to happen so I finally set up my first dermatology appointment. Dr. Buatti was very knowledgeable, helpful, and it was a pleasant experience. All the staff had gorgeous skin but at the same time were not judgey of mine. Great experience so far!
in Pontiac, MI |
I like the fact that I had very little waiting that, Dr. Buatti was very helpful, and his assistant.
in Pontiac, MI |
I have only had a excellent experience from Dr. Buatti. He is very friendly, has a great approach with his patience. Aways on time. I have never had to wait.
Great experience!
in Pontiac, Mi |
Dr. Buatti is an excellent physician. He's very personable.
Rochester, MI |
I made the mistake of becoming a patient and recommending him to a family member. He has the bedside manner of a Mack truck and a personality to match. He spends very little time with you in the room. Explains nothing. Shows little to no concern for you and then he actually tries to make excuses for his lousy behavior by telling you about his own health problems. INAPPROPRIATE! When you are under the care of a doctor and have an office visit, YOUR health issues should be a priority!
Huntsville, AL |
Dr. Buatti is professional friendly and an expedient physician in dermatology. I've had nothing but good results from his help.
in Lake Orion, MI |
I tell everyone I know about Dr Buatti. His staff is very friendly. Never have to wait long in the waiting room.
in Rochester, MI |
Fast appointment, very informative, the staff is awesome, i would highly recommend Dr. Buatti.
in Auburn Hills |
I really loved my experience with Dr. Buatti and his staff. Awesome experience from check in to check out. Kim the medical assistant was great. The receptionists were very friendly, also. He is very knowledgeable and had some new treatment options for my rosacea. This was my first visit and I will definitely be back.
Rochester, MI |
Dr Buatti and his staff are professional and courteous. Dr B has been taking care of my family for a couple of years now and is great. From teenage acne to basal cell carcinoma. He offers effective treatment plans. I've enjoyed the benefits of the BPL and microneedling.
in Fort Myers, FL |
We were referred to Dr. Buatti by our retiring dermatologist, and we have not been disappointed. In fact, even though we are residents of Florida, we prefer to come back to Michigan for our skin checks twice a year.
in Waterford, MI |
Dr. Buatti is OUTSTANDING!!!
in Keego Harbor, MI |
Got an appt promptly, got treated promptly for a breakout of blisters.
in Waterford, MI |
Dr Buatti is a very personable individual. He is attentive to my requests and has been great assistance in repairing my skin damage.
in Rochester, MI |
Great doc and great staff! My first visit was efficient and enjoyable. I am a doctor and I trust Dr. Buatti with my dermatology care.
in Rochester, MI |
I just recently had a problem with a cystic acne issue, I was happy with the care I received. He was patient and listened to my concerns. My son also goes here and he likes the care he is receiving. He was happy also with Dr. Buatti, he said he felt comfortable to share about his acne issues he has and is happy with his progress too!
in Detroit, MI |
Dr Buatti and his staff were excellent. Dr B was very friendly, personal, and knowledgeable to correctly treat my issue. His staff were professional and friendly. I have been to many other dermatologist and the services offered and patient treatment is outstanding!
in Mi |
Service is very poor, billing people very RUDE! They will never treat your problem fully! Doctor spends maybe 5 minutes! If that! You keep going back & forth, to milk out of your pocket and insurance the most possible! And when you are finally fed-up! They tell you what really would work on your skin? I went for dark spot, I was put on for 2 months on some wipes didn't work, then $75 lotion, didn't do squad! again! then gave me a stronger lotion, nothing as usual!! I am changing the doctor
Sorry you had that experience. I don't see anyone with that name in our database as being a patient.
in Ann Arbor, MI |
I finally found a doctor who truly cares about his patients! For starters, the staff was kind, attentive, and fast. They worked around my schedule to get me in for an appointment. I was then placed in the room to see Dr. Buatti- where he introduced himself to me and then allowed me to patiently explain why I came in. What I appreciate most is Dr. Buatti took his time with me. I didn't feel rushed and I was able to ask my questions. He comes highly recommended.
Thanks for the kind comments
in Royal Oak, MI |
Dr. Buatti is amazing! He is the only doctor I go to for my Botox and fillers. He is very knowledgeable, professional and cares about his patients, and the staff is really nice. I have such a great experience each time I visit. I highly recommend Dr. Buatti for any skin treatments, Botox and fillers.
Thanks for the kind comments
in Auburn Hills, MI |
Dr Buatti is very detail oriented with tremendous skill and a great eye for the female face. He has worked with me on all aspects of my skin for the past 10 years. As a teenager and young female adult I have suffered from severe cystic acne scarring. Just yesterday someone turned to me and said, "You have beautiful skin". He has professionally guided me through the new treatments that would enhance my goal of healthy skin. I would highly recommend Dr. Buatti!
Thanks for kind review
in Lake Orion, MI |
I took my teenage son to see Dr. Buatti for wart removal and acne. He was able to successfully remove the warts without any issues and put him on an acne plan that has completely cleared up his skin. My son feels so much more confident now that he's back to school and doesn't have to worry about his bad skin or warts anymore! Thank you Dr. Buatti for making a nice difference in my sons life! I would strongly recommend Dr. Buatti! He's awesome!
Thanks
in Auburn Hills, MI |
I called Oakland Hills Dermatology seeking alternative options for wart removal as my primary doctor was only using cryotherapy to no avail. I asked specifically if they burn warts off at their location and she said that they did, as well as other methods, I told her how cryotherapy wasn't working and would like to make an appointment for my wart to be burned off. During my appointment, after filling out my information ($80+ office visit fee will be charged, be prepared), I was sent to an exam
Dear Alex, Please let me start by apologizing that you picked an insurance that has a high deductible. We are merely following the guidelines of billing. We have made several attempts to explain this to you, but you have neglected to answer your phone, or call us back each time. I cannot speak for what went on in the past between you and your primary physician's office in regards to their billing.
in Commerce Township, MI |
I am a recent new patient of Dr. Buatti's and have found a new home at Oakland Hills Dermatology! Kim and the office staff are great to work with, friendly and very informative throughout the process. Dr. Buatti is the only dermatologist that has been able to treat my condition and has given me back my confidence. Thank you Dr. Buatti and Team!
thanks
in Rochester Hills, MI |
Dr. Buatti is a true professional, I've visited his office a couple of times over the past year, due to spots on my skin. He took care of the issue immediately and consultated me as to why they appeared. I would recommend him to all of my family and friends.
Thanks
in Rochester Hills, MI |
Doesnt spend enopugh time. Very Expensive prescriptions and consultant fee.
Hello, Sorry you feel that way. The prescriptions across all of dermatology have increased in price because of the insurances and pharmaceutical companies. We offer free consultations. We charge the allowable contracted rates with the insurance companies. Anywhere you go if you see another dermatologist is the same fee schedule. We would love to help if you would like to make another appointment. Thanks
Have you seen Dr. Christofer Buatti, DO?

Visit Dr. Buatti

Evening
Saturday
Dr. Buatti accepts 26 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Advantage