Dr. Christine Crocker, DO

Internal Medicine | Female

Alle-Kiski Medical Associates 1621 Union Ave Ste C Natrona Heights, PA 15065 Get Directions
Dr. Christine Crocker, DO
Dr. Christine Crocker, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Natrona Heights, PA. She has been practicing for 6 years. Dr. Crocker is affiliated with Western Pennsylvania Hospital and Allegheny Valley Hospital.

Dr. Crocker's Experience

See how Dr. Crocker's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Crocker

Dr. Crocker accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Crocker is now accepting new patients
Alle-Kiski Medical Associates1621 Union Ave Ste C
Natrona Heights, PA 15065
(724) 224-6700Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Crocker has admitting privileges.

Dr. Crocker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Crocker to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Crocker's Performance
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I had an appointment with Dr. Crocker after not being able to get in to see my regular PCP (not unusual). She saw me the same day I needed help and took the time to listen and understand exactly what my problem was and how she could help me. Needless to say, I have now switched PCP's permanently and will recommend to my family and friends that they do so as well.
in Fox Chapel |
I having been her patient for over 3 years and cannot write enough good things about her - she is the best!!!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Best physician ever - she takes time to talk with me about what is bothering me and really listens.
in Wexford, PA |
Really just the most wonderful, caring, compassionate doctor ever.
Butler, PA |
Very suprised with her lack of knowledge
New Kensington, PA |
I have recommended Dr. Crocker to at least 8 different friends and family members since I started seeing her about a year and a half ago. She is knowledgeable and helpful, yet she is down-to-earth in a way that makes me feel more comfortable discussing my health issues with her than with any other doctor I have seen before, and I had been seeing my previous PCP for approximately 20 years. Simply put, she's fantastic!
I was referred to this doctor by a few different people - I now refer everyone o know to her too. She's great.
in Sarver |
I am a new patient at this practice and saw Dr Crocker for the first time. She is a great doctor - we worked together to choose a different medical plan for me and I have never felt better. So lucky to have found her!!
Best doctor ever - can't say enough good things about her
in Pittsburgh |
Dr. Crocker always fits me in to her very busy schedule when I have an emergency. She always listens to me and never rushes me through the appointment. She always says she will take as much time with me as I need and she keeps her word. I trust her medical judgment completely.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I could not help but notice the prior reviewer's' comments. As a physician myself, I chose Dr. Crocker based upon the recommendation of another colleague. Dr. Crocker, without a doubt, save my father's life. I could not disagree more about the prior reviewer's' comments. She is an outstanding physician.
Sarver, PA |
Incompetent. Doesn't take the time needed to get to know patients. Rushes thru exam. Doesn't listen to patients needs.
Dear Sir or Madame, I am concerned to hear that your needs were neither addressed nor met during your visit with me. My hope is that you will contact me as soon as possible to directly discuss your negative experience at my office and specifically why you felt rushed and ignored during your visit. You may contact me directly at 724-224-6700 at your earliest convenience to discuss and hopefully resolve this matter to your satisfaction. I look forward to hearing from you. Yours, Christine Crocker
in NATRONA HEIGHTS |
Dr. Crocker is fantastic. She actually listens and understands what I am saying and doesn't make me fee like she is rushing to get through her day. It feels like she actually cares a great deal about her patients and that is one of the biggest things I look for in a good doctor. This practice, however, doesn't employ doctors of Dr. Crocker's ilk throughout the practice so be very careful who they schedule you with when making an appointment. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Crocker to anyone.
in Lower Burrell, PA |
Dr. Crocker is a caring, knowledgeable, professional as well as a very kind, personable human being. I was a little nervous, being a new patient. She, as well as her staff, made me feel very comfortable. She seems energetic, enthusiastic and very likable.
Have you seen Dr. Christine Crocker, DO?

Compare Dr. Crocker

Dr. Crocker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Crocker has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Crocker's Board Certifications

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure

Graduated in 1989

• Other Education
    Attorney

Completed in 1992

Dr. Crocker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Crocker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Medical Practice

Dr. Crocker does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Crocker and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.