Dr. Christine Rodgers, MD

Dr. Christine Rodgers, MD

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |

Dr. Christine Rodgers, MD is a plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Denver, CO. She is 66 years old and has been practicing for 40 years. Dr. Rodgers is affiliated with Presbyterian/Saint Luke's Medical Center and Rose Medical Center.

Denver Plastic Surgery Associates

4600 Hale Pkwy Ste 330

Denver, CO 80220

Learn about Dr. Rodgers

See how frequently Dr. Rodgers performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Reduction
Gynecomastia
Excision of Benign Skin Lesion

Dr. Rodgers's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Rodgers " If I were the patient, how would I want to be treated? Dr. Rodgers and staff ask themselves this question daily. Our practice philosophy demands that we treat each patient with the best care and utmost respect we all deserve. Dr. Rodgers treat her patients as people, not as a body part to be corrected. Your safety and overall well being are of paramount importance in their philosophy of medical care. With this as our primary goal, our practice utilizes a very talented staff trained to provide exceptional patient care. Our warm and knowledgeable receptionist will greet you at your appointments. You will receive the information that you need as well as your questions answered regarding procedures, estimated costs, and scheduling by our experienced and professional patient coordinator who assists you throughout the surgery process. You will be carefully supervised during your post-operative care by our thorough and experienced Nurses. Our doctors are always available as well to answer your questions pre and post operatively to address any concerns that you may have A patient coordinator who will provide you a consistent contact and resource for your questions, as mentioned above, will facilitate your surgery process. You are always welcome to call the coordinator and discuss procedures, but your first true step is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Christine. At the consultation, the surgeon will exam you, discuss the procedures she recommends, and answer any questions you have. You will then meet with your patient coordinator and receive a written estimate of the cost to take home and consider. Once surgery is scheduled, you will meet with your nurse, your surgeon, and your patient coordinator for a pre-operative appointment two weeks before surgery. After surgery is completed, you will have several post-operative appointments with the surgeon and nurses. Dr. Christine Rodgers believes that it is vitally important to: Be honest with a patient. Take the time to discuss the risks and benefits of each procedure thoroughly. Answer questions of each procedure thoroughly to your satisfaction. Be emotionally accessible and reachable in case of an emergency. Give the patient the knowledge to make informed decisions for themselves. Provide a safe operating room environment with the best anesthesiologist and nursing room staff."

• Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gynecomastia

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Facelift
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania

• The Today Show,

• Chinese
  • French
  • Russian

Dr. Rodgers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rodgers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rodgers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rodgers to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Rodgers' Performance
Denver, CO |
I give Dr Rodgers and her ENTIRE staff 5 stars!!! I did a ton of research on surgeons, went to lots of consultations and chose Dr Rodgers to do my breast augmentation. The whole process was very professional, and I knew I was in good hands! Over the past couple of years I have now had 2 surgeries with Dr Rodgers, and both times I was pleased with the whole experience. Dr Rodgers is a very detailed surgeon and my results are great, I have and will continue to refer people to her.
in Commerce City, CO |
Its been 1 year since I had a breast augmentation, and I couldn't be more happy with the results. Katie is amazing to work with. I've have also had skin care done and my skin looks flawless. Also, staff is wonderful all receptionist's do more then check you in they treat you like family. When you walk in their door they always great you by your name. Dr. Christine Rodgers did a fantastic job and I highly recommend their service.
Denver, CO |
I was super embarrassed and self conscious about my breasts and thought I could never look "normal". A friend of mine had her breast augmentation done by Dr. Christine Rodgers years ago, and I finally decided to schedule a consult. From that initial meeting w/ Dr. Rodgers and her staff, I have never looked back! In fact, I wish I had not waited 45 years to have this surgery! My results are amazing, and the size is perfect for my small athletic frame.
Denver, CO |
After losing over 120lbs during a two year period I was left with loose skin on my thighs, tummy and knees. I decided that after all the effort to lose the weight that I wanted to make the investment to get a tummy tuck, upper thigh lift and liposuction. This was a lot of procedures to undertake at once but I wanted to have them all done at the same time. I visited with a few plastic surgeons in the Metro Denver area to get a consultation. After a lot of thought I decided to go with Dr
in Denver, CO |
From start to finish my experience with Dr. Rodgers and her staff was excellent. The office is clean and welcoming; it does not feel like a doctor's office at all. The staff is all-female, extremely professional, and always accommodating. They greeted me by first name and always made me feel comfortable. Dr. Rodgers is knowledgable, confident, and skilled. The results of my procedure are exactly what I had hoped for and more. Stellar experience.
Have you seen Dr. Christine Rodgers, MD?
Are you Dr. Rodgers?