Dr. Christine Rausch, MD

Dr. Christine Rausch, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Christine Rausch, MD is a dermatologist in Henrico, VA and has been practicing for 21 years. She graduated from E Va Med Sch Of M C Of Hampton Rds in 1997 and specializes in dermatology and mohs micrographic surgery.

2510 Gaskins Rd

Henrico, VA 23238

Learn about Dr. Rausch

See how frequently Dr. Rausch performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cancer
Skin Cancer
Basal Cell Carcinoma

Dr. Rausch's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology
  • Mohs Micrographic Surgery

Dr. Rausch does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• E Va Med Sch Of M C Of Hampton Rds
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Rausch has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rausch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rausch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rausch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rausch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rausch to family and friends
based on 34 total reviews (8 with comments)

Dr. Rausch's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Richmond, VA
I had an ugly little devil pop up on my ankle. I was referred to Dr. Rausch by my derma doc because pathology came back as basal cell carcinoma. I was referred for Moh's Surgery. Fortunately it took one pass and I was clean. My experience with Dr. Rausch, and her team of nurses, and the plastic...more
in Richmond, VA
One of the best experiences I've ever had with a doctor, the nursing staff, the schedulers, and everyone in the office. They really care. I am very pleased with Dr. Rauch's work.
in Prince George, VA
Absolutely horrible experience.
in Richmond, VA
I would not recommend Dr. Rausch because in the end, healing was not complete and I was dismissed from follow up; because things looked fine. Procedures and optional wound healing interventions were considered experimental and therefore were not covered by insurance. No good response from office...more

We are sorry you feel this way. We made several attempts to get in touch with you, and have been waiting for your return call. While we make all attempts to stay up-to-date on all major insurances, we cannot know the differences of each policy. Rest assured we do not do any treatments in our office that are considered "experimental." Please give us a call and we'll be happy to discuss this with you!

in Richmond, VA
I highly recommend Dr. Rausch! She was incredibly kind as well as truly competent from consultation to leaving after the skin surgery was completed. She and her staff were outstanding and made a not so fun experience... Worth It!!!