Dr. Christine Pierre, MD

Dr. Christine Pierre, MD

Neurology  ·
Female

Dr. Christine Pierre, MD is a neurology specialist in Orange Park, FL and has been practicing for 14 years. She specializes in neurology and sleep medicine.

Learn about Dr. Pierre

Video

See how frequently Dr. Pierre performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Headache

Dr. Pierre's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Pierre "Dr. Christine C. Pierre works hand-in-hand with patients and their referring doctors to diagnose and recommend treatment options. We believe each patient deserves respectful treatment and our team delivers a professional and thorough approach to care. YOU, the patient, are the most important person in our office, and we are committed to providing you with the best medical care possible."

• Neurology

Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • University of Miami - Jackson Memorial Hospital - Miami FL
  • Jackson Memorial Hospital - Miami FL
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Pierre has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pierre does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pierre and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pierre's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pierre to family and friends

Dr. Pierre's Performance

I was very satisfied with the service I received from Dr. Pierre and her staff. The environment was clean and comfortable, and the staff was polite and friendly. Dr. Pierre was a true professional. She listened to my questions and gave me a clear and honest answer. She kept me well informed of my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will be sure to pass your comments along to our staff and Dr. Pierre!!

Unhappy With my previous neurologist I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Pierre. During my appointment She suggested a different treatment option that we could try for my MS that my previous neurologist had not even mentioned. After speaking to her I switched neurologist. Have been very...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Dr. Pierre is wonderful! She has helped so me so much with getting my migraine headaches, as well as headaches that often occur daily, under control. She is both professional and caring.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will be sure to pass your comments along to Dr. Pierre!

I have only seen Dr. Pierre a few times, she is wonderful, she has a genuine concern for her patient health.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.

The staff was amazing! The young ladies at the front are kind, caring, and helpful. The back office staff was pleasant and helpful and very welcoming. Dr. Pierre is an understanding provider who takes a hands on approach with her patients.

More Neurology Specialists like Dr. Pierre at First Coast Neurology