Dr. Christine Pierre, MD

Dr. Christine Pierre, MD

Neurology  |
Female

Dr. Christine Pierre, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Orange Park, FL. She has been practicing for 13 years.

Learn about Dr. Pierre

Video

See how frequently Dr. Pierre performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Headache

Dr. Pierre's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Pierre "Dr. Christine C. Pierre works hand-in-hand with patients and their referring doctors to diagnose and recommend treatment options. We believe each patient deserves respectful treatment and our team delivers a professional and thorough approach to care. YOU, the patient, are the most important person in our office, and we are committed to providing you with the best medical care possible."

• Neurology

• Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Lyme Disease
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy Due to Alcohol and Drugs
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Postherpetic Neuralgia
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Torticollis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • University of Miami - Jackson Memorial Hospital - Miami FL
  • Jackson Memorial Hospital - Miami FL
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Pierre has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pierre does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pierre and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pierre's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pierre to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Pierre's Performance
Jacksonville, FL |
I have only seen Dr. Pierre a few times, she is wonderful, she has a genuine concern for her patient health.
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
Jacksonville, FL |
The staff was amazing! The young ladies at the front are kind, caring, and helpful. The back office staff was pleasant and helpful and very welcoming. Dr. Pierre is an understanding provider who takes a hands on approach with her patients.
Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Pierre and her staff are awesome!
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
Orange Park, FL |
Over the past few years, I have had to bring my father to come and see Dr. Pierre. She is so kind and explains everything to us. The office staff treats you like family and I’m so happy to see the nurse Desiree hback again.
Orlando, FL |
Dr. Pierre is an fantastic physician that shows she has focus on on care of a patient.
in Orange Park, FL |
Dr. Pierre and her staff are exceptional at patient care. I recently received BOTOX for Migraines through First Coast Neurology and the experience was A+. I would highly recommend this office to anyone seeking a Neurologist.
Katy, TX |
Dr. Pierre was wonderful and the staff was great. I didn’t wait at all.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in Middleburg, FL |
From the moment that i walked in, until the moment I left, I felt nothing but compassion, and the willingness to help. I have been suffering of Migraines for what seems a very long time. It was the first time I felt like i was being heard. I was educated, and provided with many tools to help me figure out any potential triggers. I want to thank all the staff for providing such great service. AND by the way, i love the large fish tank in the lobby..
in Orange Park |
I found my visit with Dr. Pierre very informative following my sttoke. She patiently answered my questions and relieved my worries. I would recommened her to every one who wants a doctor that listens.
in Starke, Florida |
Mother was having short term memory problems & we couldn't find a neurologist who could schedule her within 3-4 months. Called Dr Pierre's office & they saw mother within 2-3 weeks. Dr Pierre was very professional, courteous, & respectful. She listened as well as asked questions. She reviewed mother's medical records throughly & ran more tests. She explained everything to my mother, myself & my aged father in a way we all understood. We got answers & are proactively handling mother's healthcare!
in Orange Park, FL |
I am im pressed was truly.i trusted her on the first hello.. didn't have a long wait.Very clean,even the bathrooms. look forwarding to next visit. She explains in terms I get it. Thank you.And the staff very good as always. Cynthia Dempsey Savoie
in Orange Park, FL |
Excellent doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. I have had terrible foot pain for years, and Dr. Pierre is the ONLY doctor that figured out how to treat me. My wife and both are her patients, and we both love everything about her and her outstanding staff. Highly recommend Dr. Pierre!
keystone height, Fl |
Our Family loves Dr Pierre. She is great with my mother who has Altzhimer's and she listens to us and understands our struggles in taking care of her.
Thank you for taking time to provide us your feedback. Our mission is to provide high quality care to our patients. If you need additional assistance please call our office at 904-272-9981. Thank you again, Sheena Lewis Practice Manager
in Orange Park, FL |
Dr. Pierre is a very impressive doctor. A top professional in her field. She ensures her patients are well versed, relaxed and able to handle any stressful situations. Dr. Pierre has an exceptional sense of grace and responsibility. Any patient should consider themselves lucky to have her as their doctor.
Jacksonville, FL |
In the last 3 years this doctor has had 3 different nurse assistants: Desiree, April, and Rachel that directly work for her (not her business partner). That should be a red flag on itself: the employees turn-around. The doctor goes on vacations and leave no prescriptions written on file (controlled substance medication with no refills available only 30 day supply at a time). Say a prayer when it comes about the prior authorization paperwork, and calling Xyrem back for refill approval. BAD.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Pierre and her nurses are super sweet. I was very nervous seeing a new Neurologist but everything went perfect. My wait time was short and was seen within 15 mins of my scheduled appt. I recommend Dr. Pierre if you're looking for a new dr!!
Keystone Heights, FL |
Was seeing her for migraines and without notice her assistant notified me they were going to refer me out leaving me without care as the doctor she referred me to did not have an appointment for 2 months. This was devasting considering im struggling with daily migraines and feel Ive been abandoned by her. Now im searching for care un the interim.
in Jacksonville, FL |
When a friend from Valdosta, Georgia was not satisfied with the care he was getting, I told him to try to get a referral to Dr. Pierre , for a second opinion. We had them stay at our house. When he came back after the visit, she had immediately diagnosed his issues, and had a solution. His wife cried with joy. Within weeks, he was back to work, after months confined to bed , for most of the day..
in Jupiter, FL |
I think Dr. Pierre is Great she will take the time to explain not only to the patient but to family members as well. I am taking the survey not because I am a patient but because my mother is a patient and does not have the ability to leave a review. Once we got Dr. Pierre involved in my mothers care we have seen much improvement. Thank You for my mothers continued treatment, Laura Jones
in Middleburg, FL |
unprofessional bad attitude displayed
Have you seen Dr. Christine Pierre, MD?

Visit Dr. Pierre

• Fortified Provider Network
  • Freedom Health
    Freedom Network
  • Galaxy Health Network
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • HealthSmart
    Preferred PPO
    Select HMO
  • Magellan Health Services
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Molina Healthcare