Dr. Christine Petti, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female · Age 64

Dr. Petti

Christine Petti, MD, FACS

3400 Lomita Blvd Ste 305 Torrance, CA 90505

Dr. Christine Petti, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Torrance, CA and has been practicing for 33 years. She graduated from Medical College Of Pennsylvania in 1981 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Petti accepts

Dr. Petti accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Petti's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Facelift
  • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Varicose Veins

As a female plastic surgeon, I have dedicated my medical career to helping patients achieve their cosmetic goals with little risk and excellent results. My passion is to help patients attain and even restore confidence in the way they view themselves...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Los Angeles Daily Breeze Voted Best Cosmetic Surgeon, 2004-08
  • Los Angeles Daily Breeze Voted Favorite Cosmetic Surgeon, 2009
  • Americas Top Doctors Castle Connolly Guide, 1999-2010
  • Best Surgical Resident The Medical College of Pennsylvania, 1986
  • Guide to Americas Top Surgeons Consumers Research Council of America, 1999-2010
  • Summa cum laude St. Marys College of Notre Dame, 1976

• The Doctors TV Program, December 2, 2010 Solve Your Biggest Double Dilemmas,

Dr. Petti's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Petti

3.4

Dr. Petti?
Dr. Petti's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christine Petti, MD
Double Blepherplasty: CUT MY EYELIDS 2X in office WITHOUT ANESTHESIA after surgery & "RediD/Did a Revision" when the nurse Did Not remove all the stitches & after nurse DUG INTO my Eyelids HERSELF & CUT my New Eyelids HERSELF & WITHOUT even TOPICAL ANESTHESIA! I had to go 5X to get stitches removed & they kept saying I don't see any! Dr said oh you got an Xtra surgery! Dr DIDN'T use General Anesthesia. Local ! Get this: I STILL have 2 Stitches 7 YEARS later! I SHOULD HAVE S U E D HER !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Petti, MD?
This seemed like a state of the art office when I started but I have watched the standard of care and safety seriously degrade over the time I was treated there. She exercised poor decisions on a procedure on my face using a product that all other doctors told me should not have to been used . A year and $1000's of $ later I'm still trying to correct her error. Her attitude toward her own errors is to try to blame the patient. Beware
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Petti, MD?
She may be great at superficial or less invasive procedures but definitely get more information and/or a second opinion with more invasive/ "sophisticated" procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Petti, MD?
I went in for a breast augmentation with Dr. Petti. I had a wonderful experience during the consultation, procedure, and follow-up appointments. The office is serene and comfortable, and the staff are warm and friendly. I feel safe and unusually comfortable in front of those who have needed to see my bare breasts for both photos and examination. I have always felt very uneasy even at the prospect of strangers seeing my bare breasts, but the politeness and professionalism of everyone in the offic
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Petti, MD?
Dr. Petti did a great job on my breast lift (with implant remove&replace). I have a very uneven chest wall that is extremely noticeable without implants. Dr. Petti spent hours in surgery to ensure the lift and implants hid my deformity. At 5 weeks post op, you can't even tell that my chest wall is uneven. I am very pleased with the natural and youthful look.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Petti, MD?
Dr. Petti performed what I thought was going to be a routine breast enlargement for me in December 2014. I was not looking for a huge enhancement, I'm 5 8 and 120, I wanted a size B. It is understood that my breasts were slightly different sizes and that would be corrected with the surgery. She did not correct them, one is now a size C and the other a B, a significant difference. One is much lower and larger. When I asked her to correct it she wanted to charge and additional $4K.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Petti, MD?
Dr Petti helped me achieve the exact look I wanted She is the best of the best What an amazing experience from consult to post op she is there every step of the way. I live my breast aug She is simply amazing Thank you Dr P
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Petti, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Petti?