Dr. Christine Petti, MD

Dr. Christine Petti, MD

Plastic Surgery | Female

As a female plastic surgeon, I have dedicated my medical career to helping patients achieve their cosmetic goals with little risk and excellent results. My passion is to help patients attain and even restore confidence in the way they view themselves, be it through breast enhancement, body contouring, facial rejuvenation, or even non-surgical rejuvenation techniques. Furthermore, my practice houses a comprehensive medical spa where my team of experienced skin care specialists and I employ an extensive array of skin care products and treatments designed to complement and enhance cosmetic results, as well as rejuvenate skin without the need for surgery. Whether you are interested in surgical or non-surgical cosmetic enhancement, my staff and I will work with you to develop a customized plan of action that can help you achieve your goals in the safest and most effective way possible.

Dr. Petti's Experience

See how Dr. Petti's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Petti

Dr. Petti accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Petti has admitting privileges.

Dr. Petti's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Petti to family and friends
    3.8
    Dr. Petti's Performance
    Orange County |
    She may be great at superficial or less invasive procedures but definitely get more information and/or a second opinion with more invasive/ "sophisticated" procedures.
    in Redondo Beach, CA |
    I went in for a breast augmentation with Dr. Petti. I had a wonderful experience during the consultation, procedure, and follow-up appointments. The office is serene and comfortable, and the staff are warm and friendly. I feel safe and unusually comfortable in front of those who have needed to see my bare breasts for both photos and examination. I have always felt very uneasy even at the prospect of strangers seeing my bare breasts, but the politeness and professionalism of everyone in the offic
    in Torrance, CA |
    Dr. Petti did a great job on my breast lift (with implant remove&replace). I have a very uneven chest wall that is extremely noticeable without implants. Dr. Petti spent hours in surgery to ensure the lift and implants hid my deformity. At 5 weeks post op, you can't even tell that my chest wall is uneven. I am very pleased with the natural and youthful look.
    in Redondo Beach, CA |
    Dr. Petti performed what I thought was going to be a routine breast enlargement for me in December 2014. I was not looking for a huge enhancement, I'm 5 8 and 120, I wanted a size B. It is understood that my breasts were slightly different sizes and that would be corrected with the surgery. She did not correct them, one is now a size C and the other a B, a significant difference. One is much lower and larger. When I asked her to correct it she wanted to charge and additional $4K.
    in San Pedro Ca |
    Dr Petti helped me achieve the exact look I wanted She is the best of the best What an amazing experience from consult to post op she is there every step of the way. I live my breast aug She is simply amazing Thank you Dr P
    Have you seen Dr. Christine Petti, MD?
    Are you Dr. Petti?

Dr. Petti says...

Dr. Petti's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
    •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

• Los Angeles Daily Breeze Voted Best Cosmetic Surgeon, 2004-08
      • Los Angeles Daily Breeze Voted Favorite Cosmetic Surgeon, 2009
      • Americas Top Doctors Castle Connolly Guide, 1999-2010
      • Best Surgical Resident The Medical College of Pennsylvania, 1986
      • Guide to Americas Top Surgeons Consumers Research Council of America, 1999-2010
      • Summa cum laude St. Marys College of Notre Dame, 1976
      • The Doctors TV Program, December 2, 2010 Solve Your Biggest Double Dilemmas

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Petti's Board Certifications

• General Surgery
    • Plastic Surgery

• Gynecomastia
    • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
    • Varicose Veins

University of Chicago

Completed in 1988

Saint Mary's College Of Notre Dame

Graduated in 1976

Dr. Petti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Petti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery